Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) (39603 Views)

Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Oba Fatai Irawo Of 'Odi-olowo' Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sapphire come and see ur ppl as dem dey crowd on top one man d*ck because of money....Abeg na hw many wives nw in total wey the man get....Sapphire na so una wan use take ova d future? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
This one don bleach away her destiny.... see as her hands dey like platain of 2weeks
Chai..nwanne..igbuola ndi a egbu ooo! grin grin.
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by StephenBB(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
FunnyDude:

Those old men are making young ladies disrespecting younger men
E go shock them when time reach to find young husbands
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by GoldHorse(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Height of stwpidity and disrespect for self and tradition! One was even asking Kabiyesi to bring tongue out!!!!! Can you just imagine!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by StephenBB(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
wink2015:

He has joined THE NED NWOKO CLUB of old men seeking fresh Pussy !
grin grin Na their new member
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by StephenBB(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
folu4real:

Pele naaaa grin grin
I wee tell my mummy for you grin grin
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by StephenBB(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
uvie66:
but do you have the naira to support the responsibility ?
Na there the issue dey
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Yoruba surely know how to dress
Highly disappointed in you, instead of you to condemn wetin dis your useless Oba dey disgrace himself publicly by kissing this over bleach Hoe-Olosho, you dey here dey praise him, Tufiakwa

Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by bukatyne(f): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
So they Hold this type of wedding Ceremonies? On this Scale? At that age, Stage and Number of Wife?
This is the first time I'm seeing this

Now you mention it, this is actually the first time I am seeing/noticing a polygamous marriage celebrated publicly.

The Oba has gotten his 'Princess'
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by abidem4real: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
jaybenugo:
The Ojora of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Ojora, has married a new wife. Their wedding was held in Lagos on Sunday, January 31, IgbereTV reports.

See photos and video from the wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agp2KxcIViU

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKuIJNHjoAj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Mogbe, see fine girl! Olowo lo n gbadun aye sha! God, come and pick up my own call also oooo
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by Coinbased: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
ohhhh
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by yemmywesey(m): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2021
why are you marrying another wife old king , can your manhood and sexual prowess makes this beautiful woman to achieve orgasm, ejaculation, wetness and squirts.
with all the problems facing the yoruba nation ranging from insecurity, unemployment, poverty, homelessness, inadequate or non existence of medical facilities, land grabbing by the fulanis and omo oniles like seriki fulanis and alhaji alado in igagan and mushin ijegun axis respectively, business opportunities all taking over by igbo business men and investors leaving oduduwa indigens and natives on the back seat, hunger and famine in oduduwa republic is at an alarming rate, all yoruba girls are now prostitutes just for them to feed, yoruba men are now marlians, drug addicts, ogogoro drunkards and nurtw agberoism despite all the free education we had in the past.
hausa - fulanis and igbo's are the tribe in Nigeria being the most successful people.
all yoruba leaders from obasanjo, tinubu , aregbe have sold the yoruba nation into eternal slavery which is apparently not easy to be redeemed.
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by slickbak(m): 5:42am On Feb 02, 2021
StephenBB:
I have nothing to say,
But why can't these papas leave fresh pussy for we guys na?
Oboi, let's wait for our action as papas
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by folu4real(f): 5:49am On Feb 02, 2021
StephenBB:

I wee tell my mummy for you grin grin

Tell daddy joooo grin grin
Re: Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) by StephenBB(m): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2021
folu4real:

Tell daddy joooo grin grin
Should i shoot my shot? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerade Wearing Lord’s Chosen Church’s Overalls in Anambra State / 10 Unbelievable But True Facts About Nigeria. / Yoruba The Canaanite - As Narrated By Muhammad Bello, Ruler Of Sokoto Caliphate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.