Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics (7690 Views)

Bagudu, Zulum, Oyegun, Others Eulogise Fayemi At Valedictory Lecture / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2021
Happy birthday fayemi. He has done wonderfully well for Ekiti people, no doubt.

However, Tinubu oshinbajo fashola and Aregbesola we know FOR PRESIDENCY.
You're outta the camp

1 Like

Re: Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2021
pharmagba:
Fayemi may have his good points but this write up is fraught with falsehood or incomplete truth

It should have acknowledge the help of other ACPN stalwart who stood by him in retrieving his mandate, omitting this is incomplete. Even men like Sunday Igboho understood this that giving honor to our elders is Yoruba and and honorable thing to do.

To start claiming that anyone doesn't want him in Buhari campaign is childish, especially coming at this time. He ate the spoil of victory then come here to say 'Mr so' doesn't want him. The truth is that his tenure as Etiki governor was not fantastic, no outstanding growth in IGR, no groundbreaking investment in Infastructure, so what does he bring to the table in terms of achievements? Fashola outperformed him. The only thing that brought him ahead of Fashola was a Christian was needed as Buhari running mate. Prof Osinbajo even regarded as mere commissioner outperformed hm even as a commissioner ,being picked ahead of him also show that on religion he was not also sellable. The acceptance Buhari got as a result of Osinbajo especially among christians and in the region cannot be overemphasized.

I rest my case here, when a man whom has been in public service comes out, his achievement should be foremost then acknowledgment of all who helped him successful and to not incite self perceived enemies

The truth and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics by youngpresidooo: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Sometimes i ask myself why the worst governor Ekiti have ever had after Adebayo is being celebrated outside of the state, while the personwho worked for the people in Ekiti is tagged a Thief outside of Ekiti.
it confuses me honestly.
power of media sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics by gannod(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Sometimes i ask myself why the worst governor Ekiti have ever had after Adebayo is being celebrated outside of the state, while the personwho worked for the people in Ekiti is tagged a Thief outside of Ekiti.
it confuses me honestly.
power of media sha

I am with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics by IgboWarlord(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Which kind ass licking write up be dis one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Calibrator:
Nigeria does not have any "Politician".

What we have are career working men who have decided to live off the resources of the nation and in an informal competition to ascertain who can loot more.

I went through the whole epistle and I didn't see any instance where he did anything extra to benefit his "employers" in this case the taxpayers.

This country is not getting better anytime soon.

I am fed up with life itself.
Re: Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics by xnsandrxns: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
youngpresidooo:
it confuses me honestly.
power of media sha
I wonder why too.
I was surprised when I got to Ekiti and nobody had any good thing to say about this man.
The NGF post and his treacherous ambition has really messed with his head.
He thinks Yoruba leaders emerge through the backdoor

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Phone Encounter With A Nigerian 419ner In London / ICPC: 257 Projects Worth N20bn Duplicated In 2021 Budget / Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.