Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

"Welcome To Our Month Of Great And Mighty Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Welcome To Our Month Of Great And Mighty Things (94 Views)

"I Will Answer Thee, And Shew Thee Great And Mighty Things Which Thou Knowest No / "I Will Answer Thee, And Shew Thee Great And Mighty Things..." / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Welcome To Our Month Of Great And Mighty Things by overcomersfaith(f): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2021
Beloveth, you are Welcome to your month of Great and Mighty things. Are celebrating our Father the Almighty One, the One Who is and he is yet to come. He is the I Am the Am, the Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End. The Great and Mighty God Who will do for us what no man can do. Yes! He is our El-shaddia, all power is in His Hand (Jer 33:3, Lk 1:49).

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/welcome-to-our-month-of-great-and-mighty-things/

(1) (Reply)

Today's Prayers For Open Doors And Miracles. / Today's Devotionals For Christians - WEDNESDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2021 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, February 15, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.