Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How Painful Intercourse Is Gradually Tearing Our Marriage Apart-pls Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Painful Intercourse Is Gradually Tearing Our Marriage Apart-pls Advise (944 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Painful Intercourse Is Gradually Tearing Our Marriage Apart-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
I got married four years ago after a long distance relationship. We saw each other like once every 3 or 4 months during the dating and courtship period. Well, because of our faith, we did not engage in s*x before marriage. We had engaged in heavy making out but never for to real s*x.

Our s*x life has been great...I mean, we have the intensive pre-intimacy and making out...I was so happy that my man knows how to give pre-intimacy and explore...I was so excited...I loved making love to my husband. I loved to please him and he loved to please me too.

Fast forward to three years later and after two children. Our lives have taken a slightly different turn. I mean with raising two small children and career and finances...I struggled to keep up with our s*x routine. I also had to be very careful cos the space between our first and second child is one year...

I do not want another baby so soon and my husband and I do not really like condoms or any of these contraceptives cos they have side effects on me...and condoms don't make for pleasure in s*x...its just not the same.

When my second baby was around 6 months old, I started noticing...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/01/how-painful-intercourse-is-gradually-tearing-our-marriage-apart-pls-advise/

Re: How Painful Intercourse Is Gradually Tearing Our Marriage Apart-pls Advise by ovieni(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
it is well , you will overcome
Re: How Painful Intercourse Is Gradually Tearing Our Marriage Apart-pls Advise by padi94(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Okay
Re: How Painful Intercourse Is Gradually Tearing Our Marriage Apart-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin
ovieni:
it is well , you will overcome
Re: How Painful Intercourse Is Gradually Tearing Our Marriage Apart-pls Advise by capnies: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sensitivity of the penis I doubt if any dug will solve that. Will suggest you look for MAN AND WOMAN CREAM The original it was common some years back what it does is to deaden the sensitivity of the tip of the penis to enable the man last longer I think it will help him immediately: it should be about 200 or 300naira now it is a very small cream in a plastic container. Just apply it to the sensitive area allow for about one to two hours before sex, when ready for sex wash it off with only water then use it, the sensitivity will die down completely and it will add extra pleasure to the woman.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Charity Donations For Widows And Never For Widowers? / My Ministry, My Marriage!! / I Feel Ashamed Cos I've Sinned A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.