Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR (19259 Views)

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by President99: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Army don't release corpse of their members to the family, stop sensationalizing things
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by joey150(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
jojofola:
Since 2015, no single day has passed without reading terrible news.

I'm sick to my stomach for this country.

The media's job is basically to report terrible news. That's how they keep you coming back.
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Sultty(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Buhari why
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by TooMuchStuff: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
That's a jihadist for you
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
What are they trying to hide by not releasing the bodies to the families, what is this corntree trying to hide sef.
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Ludlum(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Yes because it is government property.
may your kind be gone as a government property
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by michoim(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
SR and fake news...
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by slimman007: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Are you alright imagine any of the slain soilders happen to be your family member will you spew this nonsense out of your mouth...Why is it that an average Nigerian is so insensitive and callous especially if you or anyone close to you is not directly involve..Government property my foot..Nonsense
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
U no see dem soldiers,? Cowards. Always flexing muscles when Dem come across unarmed civilians If na to kill unarmed people, na so Dem go dey smart, meanwhile Boko boys dey show them pepper, with tail in-between legs who knows? Dem fit wan mine them skulls sef

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by CodeTemplar: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is how they arrived at the conclusion that insecurity situation is better than in 2015. Imagine GEJ covering up the successes of BH alone. The kind of conspiracy theory they will spin out of it alone can set the north on fire.

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Ludlum(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nigeria army currently is dead on morale,the biggest mistake the federal government will do is to send the demorale army to south east in order to engage ESN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by israelmao(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Everyone has already known how worse Nigeria's insecurity is,why are they trying to cover up their shame?
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by lakesider(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ilola:
Can't the spouses and families of these army men tell them to resign and start even if its bricklayer work in peace?
lol � � � � � � � � � �. This statement can only be written by....... Your foolishness only supercedes your fulishness
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by NNAMDIII(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
When you signed that document, you don turn military property
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by tnerro1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Can’t die for this country ooo, would rather sell it and give u people the change and JAPA
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by CaptainFM1: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Do you have sense It doesn't seem like there is anything left on the right side of your brain and definitely nothing right on the left side either.
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by chimhigher(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Person go just open full eye say him wan be NIGERIAN SOLDIER, i tire for some people. Nigeria ain't even worth a bit of your sweat.
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by onuman: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
They are making Nigeria army unattractive to southern Nigerians, so that Nigeria army becomes totally Arewa Armed forces of Nigeria.

The best bet is for southern regions to gradually equip their local militia in preparation for invasion by Nigeria Islamic armed forces led by Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is what gives rogues like Lai Mohammed to ask ' where are the bodies?'
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by erico2k2(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
festacman:
- It is neither a shame nor a taboo for a soldier to die fighting for his country as he had sworn to do.
- The Army has official documented procedures to follow before and after burial of every dead soldier.
- A family member MUST witness the burial of a fallen soldier in the OFFICIAL army grave-yard.
- Every dead soldier has senior and junior colleagues as well as friends who would know and naturally talk about the death of their guy.

So, why would Nigeria Army Authorities bury dead bodies of its fallen gallant soldiers secretly with ignominy when they didn't commit treason? Why?

Sahara Reporters?

Did you not read the account of a relative?
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by 7victor(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
One female soldier from Abia but serving in Kano told me that the only gender that enjoys as a soldier is the female gender.

She said that if you are a male soldier, you will suffer so much and you could die any time.

Only female soldiers are given consideration in all matters and the system is made to favor female soldiers while males are deliberately made to suffer.

So if you are a man who wants to join the army, this information is for you.

2 Likes

Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by GidiCars: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Soldiers frequently die in the north, and the army hides it from the media. I pity those joining the nigeria army, if you die fighting for nigeria, you died for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Tillatalk: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
What do I know
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Dpharisee: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ilola:
Can't the spouses and families of these army men tell them to resign and start even if its bricklayer work in peace?
Many are there because of the lack of employment opportunities in the country, even bricklayer work hard as many builders have suspended their projects due to the economy
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by jojofola: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
joey150:

The media's job is basically to report terrible news. That's how they keep you coming back.

Oh please, leave my mention!
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Nigeriadondie1: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Who cares?
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Joydan95: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
dre11:
EXCLUSIVE: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families, Plans ‘Secret’ Burial In Borno

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/01/exclusive-army-refuses-release-bodies-soldiers-killed-boko-haram-families-plans-%E2%80%98secret%E2%80%99
Some years back, one of my friend in the Army gave me his phone to transfer some files.I saw a video of how his colleagues in sambisa forest were rounding up an operation. Then I saw another video of lifeless bodies on Camo (Soldiers) .I remember pausing the video to ask him if those corpse were sent to their families.He then played another video for me in which those corpse were put into a blue nylon like a body bag but of way low quality. Those corpse were buried in a mass grave.No dignity whatever.
Later on,he got a transfer to the North,I have not heard from him since then.This guy begged me then not to join the Army,that I should rather join Navy. I just commot my hand totally from Camo matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. / FG Asks States To Ban Okada Operations / "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.