Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR (19258 Views)

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by LyfeJennings(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
It's a sad one sha
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by festacman(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
erico2k2:

Did you not read the account of a relative?

Were you there when the relative was giving the account?
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
dre11:
EXCLUSIVE: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families, Plans ‘Secret’ Burial In Borno

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/01/exclusive-army-refuses-release-bodies-soldiers-killed-boko-haram-families-plans-%E2%80%98secret%E2%80%99

They probably didn't even recover the bodies
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by erico2k2(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
festacman:

Were you there when the relative was giving the account?
Nop I was not and you weren't there either so what gives you the moral ground to call him a liar or dismiss his claims?
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by thatigboman: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Yes because it is government property.
and u, u are what?
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Dollanaira: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
ohhh
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by festacman(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
erico2k2:

Nop I was not and you weren't there either so what gives you the moral ground to call him a liar or dismiss his claims?

I never dismissed his claims. I merely expressed my opinion vis-a-vis established conventions. Read the comment again.
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by VictorUSA(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
No matter how jobless and poor i'm, i'll neva join force in thisgeria!
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by erico2k2(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
festacman:

I never dismissed his claims. I merely expressed my opinion vis-a-vis established conventions. Read the comment again.
well U seem not to agree wiv gim
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by faste: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
NA is not a dignified institution ,so its dead operative does not deserve a dignified burial.Next story please.

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Blackdisciple(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
F**ked up headlines.

The Army doesn't release the corps of their members rather the family will also attend the burial of their beloved gallants ceremonial burial .
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by drdanny(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
festacman:
- It is neither a shame nor a taboo for a soldier to die fighting for his country as he had sworn to do.
- The Army has official documented procedures to follow before and after burial of every dead soldier.
- A family member MUST witness the burial of a fallen soldier in the OFFICIAL army grave-yard.
- Every dead soldier has senior and junior colleagues as well as friends who would know and naturally talk about the death of their guy.

So, why would Nigeria Army Authorities bury dead bodies of its fallen gallant soldiers secretly with ignominy when they didn't commit treason? Why?

Sahara Reporters?

The salaries and entitlements... Thats the key
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by TemmyT002(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
See how they are even treating the men who chose to sacrifice their lives to defend the nation.
This Nigeria ehn
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by greatness77: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Yes because it is government property.
woe unto u

1 Like

Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
My question be say na which kind strong intelligence wey boko haram get wey dem dey ambush our soldiers anyhow
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by christopheojo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by blaqoracle: 2:38am On Feb 02, 2021
festacman:
- It is neither a shame nor a taboo for a soldier to die fighting for his country as he had sworn to do.
- The Army has official documented procedures to follow before and after burial of every dead soldier.
- A family member MUST witness the burial of a fallen soldier in the OFFICIAL army grave-yard.
- Every dead soldier has senior and junior colleagues as well as friends who would know and naturally talk about the death of their guy.

So, why would Nigeria Army Authorities bury dead bodies of its fallen gallant soldiers secretly with ignominy when they didn't commit treason? Why?

Sahara Reporters?

Sahara reporters is an outdated media outfit.
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by winner37(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2021
my dear ,the day you buy Nigerian army form check it very well, you will see a place saying "if an applicant dies in the cause of training or substain any injury no compensation to the family because is Government property ...

I could remember 2018 ,what I saw there I can't advise my relationship to buy Nigerian army form again. Some of my friends that succeeded were posted to fight Boko Haram now some are death now, I knew one of them. Forget they look handsome and beautiful with their uniform ...

Take care , May God grant you guys the fortitude to bear the lost ...
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by ebuclassic18(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
that buratai is evil alots happened under his watch
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Akudaisi: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
My question be say na which kind strong intelligence wey boko haram get wey dem dey ambush our soldiers anyhow
the same citizens they fight to protect tips BH about the soldiers movements,only fools join NA
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Akudaisi:
the same citizens they fight to protect tips BH about the soldiers movements,only fools join NA
really?
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by Akudaisi: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
really?
yea,that's the truth,see all those market women na Dem,that's why I never joined the Army had I joined I would be dead now,I don't fight for people who don't want to be fought for
Re: Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Akudaisi:
yea,that's the truth,see all those market women na Dem,that's why I never joined the Army had I joined I would be dead now,I don't fight for people who don't want to be fought for
na wah o....cos I knw the intelligence abt our military movement should com from somewhere.... I was suspecting the top brass in the military leaking information

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) / Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.