Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Dream About A Vaccine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream About A Vaccine (1066 Views)

Hulk Hogan Claims Coronavirus Is An Act Of God And That We Don't Need A Vaccine / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
In the early hours of Monday, 01 February 2021, I had the following dream.

I saw that I ran into one of my old friends and we were discussing about so many topics. Then, he left the topic we were discussing and said and I quote, "one of our church members took the vaccine and still died".Though, we were not discussing anything relating to vaccine when he said those words.

And then, I knew in my heart that the church member he was talking about had died of the virus. Then, I was wondering in my heart how the person could still contact the virus and died after taking the vaccine.

Afterwards, I started warning my friend that people did not realize they should not take the vaccine; that it may even lead to death.

The dream ended

God bless you.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2021
annyplenty:
In the early hours of Monday, 01 February 2021, I had the following dream.

I saw that I ran into one of my old friends and we were discussing about so many topics. Then, he left the topic we were discussing and said and I quote, "one of our church members took the vaccine and still died".Though, we were not discussing anything relating to vaccine when he said those words.

And then, I knew in my heart that the church member he was talking about had died of the virus. Then, I was wondering in my heart how the person could still contact the virus and died after taking the vaccine.

Afterwards, I started warning my friend that people did not realize they should not take the vaccine; that it may even lead to death.

The dream ended

God bless you.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
What has the coming of Jesus Christ to do with an imperfect vaccine made by imperfect man ? undecided

Have you never heard or children dying of chicken pox even after getting the chicken pox vaccine? Or of persons who died of the flu even after getting the flu vaccine? undecided

Why do you feel the need to tack the name of Jesus Christ on to every meaningless grovel you spew? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2021
1 Peter 5:8 KJV
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Be vigilant and prayerful
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by odessahoreka: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Здравствуйте, я понимаю, как вас дошла эта зимняя тоска по настоящим вечеринкам, думаю, это место вам обязательно поможет�� https://www.luxtourkiev.fun/
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 6:39am On Feb 04, 2021
odessahoreka:
Здравствуйте, я понимаю, как вас дошла эта зимняя тоска по настоящим вечеринкам, думаю, это место вам обязательно поможет�� https://www.luxtourkiev.fun/

Meaning?
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Look before you leap
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by jantman(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
The Vaccine made in China has the virus in it.

Remove your mind from the corona virus and vaccine.
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
jantman:

Hmnn, the heart of man is terribly wicked
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by AntiChristian: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Our kids have been taking so many kinds of vaccines for years.

So it's now that they want to kill us all?

We'd have long died tipe tipe!

Your dream was as a result of your imagination.

And mind you! People would still die outside covid-19. It is covid-19 vaccine not death vaccine!

2 Likes

Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by jmoore(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Your dream was powered by ignorance.
Dreams are as a result of your intelligence or lack of it.
If you are foolish, you will have foolish dreams.
If you are wise, you will have reasonable dreams.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2021
jmoore:
Your dream was powered by ignorance.

Dreams are as a result of your intelligence or lack of it.

If you are foolish, you will have foolish dreams.

If you are wise, you will have reasonable dreams.
What a seemingly intelligent way of classifying dreams
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
annyplenty:
1 Peter 5:8 KJV
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
I read the vaccines have arrived in Nigeria. Have your dreams been upgraded to nightmares right about now? undecided
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I read the vaccines have arrived in Nigeria. Have your dreams been upgraded to nightmares right about now? undecided

Kobojunkie, calm down.
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by SyIvalord: 2:44am On Mar 13, 2021
jantman:

You sound very ignorant. Vaccines usually contain weakened or inactive parts of the pathogen they work against. The antigens in the vaccine are not strong enough to cause sickness, but they encourage the Immune system to get used to this pathogen and produce antibodies to fight the pathogen. So when the real disease comes, the body is ready to fight it. Read a book and stop spreading ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by jantman(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2021
SyIvalord:
You sound very ignorant. Vaccines usually contain weakened or inactive parts of the pathogen they work against. The antigens in the vaccine are not strong enough to cause sickness, but they encourage the Immune system to get used to this pathogen and produce antibodies to fight the pathogen. So when the real disease comes, the body is ready to fight it. Read a book and stop spreading ignorance.

SyIvalord
I see that you are spiritially very ignorant. Don't you know that corona virus is a demon?

Why is it that the corona virus cannot kill children?

It is because the guardian angels - protecting this kids are on guard

Satan dey use fools like you take dey shine.

Satan can easily kill people like you because you have become too physical and ignorant

If i may ask, how many books have you read in your lifetime?

As I am writing you I have 400 books
I have 7000 ledger of books I have written

You are a big fool -and also a son of a fool
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by SyIvalord: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2021
jantman:

SyIvalord
I see that you are spiritially very ignorant. Don't you know that corona virus is a demon?

Why is it that the corona virus cannot kill children?

It is because the guardian angels - protecting this kids are on guard

Satan dey use fools like you take dey shine.

Satan can easily kill people like you because you have become too physical and ignorant

If i may ask, how many books have you read in your lifetime?

As I am writing you I have 400 books
I have 7000 ledger of books I have written

You are a big fool -and also a son of a fool
You are a foolish idiotic bastard and your father and your mothers and your brothers and sisters and your entire lineage and your entire generation are foolish idiotic bastards. You must be a failed comedian, the idiot says coronavirus is a demon, demon ko, ghost ni. You are an idiot who is spreading his idiocy and illiteracy to poor fools not learned enough to know that you are a mad fool.

It seems it hurt you a lot when I asked you to go read a book? Fool, go and pick up a book and stop filling your empty head with useless fantasies. By God , you are the most foolish and deluded nonentity I have ever come across on the internet. I am sad for your parents who brought you to this world and have watched you turn into a such an ignorant fool. Worthless Bastard.

Go and read a book and be knowledgeable about vaccines instead of embarrassing your generations everywhere you go. Your idiocy is showcased in your ramblings that are in no way meaningful. You must have been picking 7000 papers and must have tied 400 nylon bags to your head because you are obviously an untamed mad man.

Satan uses idiots like you who think they know anything to shine. Coronavirus is a virus, your idiotic rambling won’t change that fact. Go and read a book about vaccines and stop embarrassing yourself. Ode oshi.

You are not only a fool, but you are a silly ignorant fool. There are many children that have died from covid19. Who told you coronavirus does not kill kids? Do you even know how many types of coronaviruses there are? Or you are just talking through your ass? Useless fool, go and read a book and cure your ignorance. Although your stupidity may never be cured.
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2021
The name of the Lord is a Strong Tower; the righteous runs into it and they are safe.
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
annyplenty:
The name of the Lord is a Strong Tower; the righteous runs into it and they are safe.
The righteous are those who accept (trust) and obey the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ, including His command that they preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, and not the doctrines and traditions(commandments)of men, lies cooked up in the minds of men, which only serve to curse those who spread such doctrines as well as those who imbibe and follow such doctrines. undecided
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 5:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The righteous are those who accept (trust) and obey the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ, including His command that they preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, and not the doctrines and traditions(commandments)of men, lies cooked up in the minds of men, which only serve to curse those who spread such doctrines as well as those who imbibe and follow such doctrines. undecided

The name of the Lord is indeed a strong tower, a safe haven for them!
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2021
annyplenty:

The name of the Lord is indeed a strong tower, a safe haven for them!
Like I said...
Kobojunkie:
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Like I said...

You are correct. the traditions of men, in most cases, are antithetical to the Will and commandments of God.
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
annyplenty:

You are correct. the traditions of men, in most cases, are antithetical to the Will and commandments of God.
In most cases? shocked

Jesus Christ explicitly stated they were lies...what has lies to do with Truth where God is concerned? undecided
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In most cases? shocked

Jesus Christ explicitly stated they were lies...what has lies to do with Truth where God is concerned? undecided

Where in the scripture? We know in part.
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
annyplenty:
Where in the scripture? We know in part.
Your traditions are nothing but man-made rules which you let govern your life in this world... they do not however work in the Kingdom of God

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted

Pay attention to the consequence of each sin, in particular this one. undecided
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your traditions are nothing but man-made rules which you let govern your life in this world... they do not however work in the Kingdom of God

** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted

Pay attention to the consequence of each sin, in particular this one. undecided

ordinarily, traditions like washing hands before eating does more good than harm and will not be anything evil when you consider it in isolation. it is when you set it as a yardstick for serving God (that is making it as a doctrine) or when you place it higher than the commandments of God that it will obviously hold no ground. And I think that was what the Lord was underscoring. Even till today, whether consciously or unconsciously we still wash our hands before we eat, especially during this pandemic, and we still teach our children to do so.

But will it be a sin if we failed to wash our hands before eating? certainly, not.

will we have done any evil if we wash our hands before eating? Also certainly not.

however, there are traditions that directly contradicts the commandments of God.
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
annyplenty:
ordinarily, traditions like washing hands before eating does more good than harm and will not be anything evil when you consider it in isolation. it is when you set it as a yardstick for serving God (that is making it as a doctrine) or when you place it higher than the commandments of God that it will obviously hold no ground. And I think that was what the Lord was underscoring. Even till today, whether consciously or unconsciously we still wash our hands before we eat, especially during this pandemic, and we still teach our children to do so.
Placing anything on the same level as you place the things of God is what God is saying is against Him.
For example, preaching against vaccines which belong to this world, as if it has anything to do with the Kingdom of God or anything Jesus Christ commanded of you to preach, is akin to preaching the doctrines and traditions of men, lies, in His name.
annyplenty:
But will it be a sin if we failed to wash our hands before eating? certainly, not.
will we have done any evil if we wash our hands before eating? Also certainly not.however, there are traditions that directly contradicts the commandments of God.
No, preaching men's traditions/rules/commandments as if linked to the Truth and teachings of Jesus Christ(or God in any way) is a sin, and in this case amounts to shoving your lies into God's own mouth, at that!undecided
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Placing anything on the same level as you place the things of God is what God is saying is against Him.
For example, preaching against vaccines which belong to this world, as if it has anything to do with the Kingdom of God or anything Jesus Christ commanded of you to preach, is akin to preaching the doctrines and traditions of men, lies, in His name.
No, preaching men's traditions/rules/commandments as if linked to the Truth and teachings of Jesus Christ(or God in any way) is a sin, and in this case amounts to shoving your lies into God's own mouth, at that!undecided

I didn't preach against vaccine. I shared the dream I had about a vaccine which I believe was from God. The topic of the thread says so.
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
annyplenty:
I didn't preach against vaccine. I shared the dream I had about a vaccine which I believe was from God. The topic of the thread says so.
What part of your dream had God's signature written all over it when the same God's word made it clear that that which is not included in His Gospel, your vaccines included, have nothing to do with His Kingdom, nor the Gospel of the Kingdom of God which He commanded that you only preach in His Name? undecided
How is what you do any different from the Pharisees teaching hygiene rules as if that has to do with that God's Old Covenant Gospel as regards the Kingdom of Canaan?undecided
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What part of your dream had God's signature written all over it when the same God's word made it clear that that which is not included in His Gospel, your vaccines included, have nothing to do with His Kingdom, nor the Gospel of the Kingdom of God which He commanded that you only preach in His Name? undecided
How is what you do any different from the Pharisees teaching hygiene rules as if that has to do with that God's Old Covenant Gospel as regards the Kingdom of Canaan?undecided

Ok then. thank you for the comments. bye bye
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
annyplenty:
Ok then. thank you for the comments. bye bye
Jesus Christ did not send you out to teach your own brand of doctrines of your dreams, He sent His followers out to teach only the Kingdom of God - His Truth and His Truth alone. undecided

So every time you deviate from His teachings to instead assert your own ideas and opinions as God's word, you violate God's very commandment, just as the Pharisees before you did. And as you have read, there is a curse on all false teachers, false prophets, and blind ones too, who pretend to speak their lies on behalf of God. Before you take offense, I didn't say it - Jesus Christ did.

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”

He warned His followers against the leaven(lies) of the Pharisees, lies which He declared are doctrines and traditions of men, packaged as if they are part of His teachings and Word(Truth).undecided
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not send you out to teach your own brand of doctrines of your dreams, He sent His followers out to teach only the Kingdom of God - His Truth and His Truth alone. undecided

So every time you deviate from His teachings to instead assert your own ideas and opinions as God's word, you violate God's very commandment, just as the Pharisees before you did. And as you have read, there is a curse on all false teachers, false prophets, and blind ones too, who pretend to speak their lies on behalf of God. Before you take offense, I didn't say it - Jesus Christ did.

He warned His followers against the leaven(lies) of the Pharisees, lies which He declared are doctrines and traditions of men, packaged as if they are part of His teachings and Word(Truth).undecided

All you have been following my threads up and down, all these while, is to look for an opportunity to call me a liar, and that you have done today. Kindly let me be.

Start threads and propagate the gospel and win souls for Christ.

bye bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Hell In Your Own Words / Cele Church Are Completely Anti Christ - David Ibiyeomie Blows Hot Again / Eritrea Needs Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.