Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Dream About A Vaccine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream About A Vaccine (1065 Views)

Hulk Hogan Claims Coronavirus Is An Act Of God And That We Don't Need A Vaccine / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
annyplenty:
All you have been following my threads up and down, all these while, is to look for an opportunity to call me a liar, and that you have done today. Kindly let me be.

Start threads and propagate the gospel and win souls for Christ.
bye bye.
Following your thread? Abeg get your ego in check there... I am simply pointing out that what you do is against the very teachings of Jesus Christ as you have read yourself from the Bible passage since what you do is no different from what the Pharisees before you did. undecided

If you have a problem with the teaching, take it up with Jesus Christ Himself since He is the one who sent us out to teach the New Covenant to all. undecided
Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2021
There is absolute safety in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Call upon Him today and be saved, safe and secured.

1 Like

Re: My Dream About A Vaccine by annyplenty(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Absolute protection is in the name of the Lord. Trust Him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazil Exhibits Demons & Storm Hits The Next Day: Is Brazil Facing Judgment? / none / Why Do U Love God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.