Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

"don't Stop." - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "don't Stop." (735 Views)

Don't Stop / Don't......stop !!! / Don't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"don't Stop." by UZORY007: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2011
A Yoruba man and a Hausa man were seated next to an Ibo on a Bar. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their sex lives.

"Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Yoruba man bragged, "and this morning she made me a delicious meal and she told me how much she adored me."

"Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times," the Hausa responded, "and this morning she made me a wonderful meal also and told me she could never love another man."

When the Ibo man remained silent, the Yoruba man asked, "How many times did you make love to your wife last night?"

"Once," he replied.

"Only once?" the Hausa man shouted. "And what did she say to you this morning?"

"Don't stop."
Re: "don't Stop." by eldav(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
lame joke.

(1) (Reply)

First Lady At It Again + Visafone Lol / Food And Names / BUKARI- - - PROJAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.