Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

COVID-19: Nobody Is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated — Boss Mustapha - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nobody Is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated — Boss Mustapha (9193 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nobody Is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated — Boss Mustapha by Slurity(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2021
HeadShot:

Just like it's lost money on covid palliative
Yes. You think gain on paliatives ? You have to think well to understand
Re: COVID-19: Nobody Is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated — Boss Mustapha by HeadShot: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Slurity:
Yes. You think gain on paliatives ? You have to think well to understand

All defenders of corrupt government will burn in hell for all eternity
Re: COVID-19: Nobody Is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated — Boss Mustapha by Kevinclerk12: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yes no one is safe until everyone get the vaccine of Covid-19 because corona virus is not end yet the ratio of patients of Covid-19 is increasing day by day so be safe until everyone take vaccine.The vapes of different flavors are available on our website Phils Vape To Escape If anyone want to buy visit our website.
Re: COVID-19: Nobody Is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated — Boss Mustapha by chenhkbx: 2:30am On Feb 13, 2021
We must do a good job in prevention and control. The mistakes of Europe and the United States are that they fail to prevent and control and open up blindly.
Re: COVID-19: Nobody Is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated — Boss Mustapha by chenhkbx: 2:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Vaccines are being released one after another. The epidemic was first detected in Europe, and I hope it will get better now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start / Please What Can I Do To Make My Teeth White / World Cancer Day Walk And Marathon Against Cancer With Nairalander, Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.