Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start (9213 Views)

Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Picture Of The Italian Man That Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Kayharry(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start, 8 Months Ago - Mc Ebisco

On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14 year old Abighya Anand, predicted that the world will enter into a tough phase starting November 2019 to April 2020.

This 6 month period will see spread of a global disease and rise in global tensions. At the height of it all will be March 31st which will mark the climax of this state, with the world looking tense.

However on May 29th as the earth orbits away from this tough period, it will mark the decline of the global disease as spread of it will be more manageable.

Anand, is a famous Indian protégé who has been featured on numerous magazines. Notably in 2013 he was interviewed on the Indian Times where his astrological skills were put to test. And to the amazement of many, his knowledge on astrology was considered child’s play.

He has rightly by use of astrology predicted prices of gold and silver and other Indian related activities.

On the corona virus, it is to be noted that it is a global war. A war between the virus and humanity, and whether governments are involved is your guess. But one thing is clear, it is war nonetheless. This he insists.

Why Anand considers March 31st to be the climax is based on astrology. Where he cites that Mars will conjunct with Saturn and Jupiter while the Moon and Rahu, will also conjunct. Rahus is the north node of the Moon.

This is a rare occurrence since in astrology Mars Saturn and Jupiter are considered the most powerful planets due to the fact that they all are on the outer ring of the solar system. Hence when they are all aligned, their power over earth is enormous.

While as for the Moon and Rahu conjunction, it is also very powerful since the Moon is considered the planet of watery spreading. While as for Rahu it is considered the communicator planet.

In terms of watery spreading he notes that, the coughing and sneezing will happen mostly at this time thus spreading the disease further. It is thus vital to observe social distancing during this time. That is March 31st and April 1st.

As for May 29th according to his astrological understanding the axis will be broken, and thus the planetary arrangement more favorable for a cure.

From this point on cases of reduction of the disease will be reported. As for the economy, the slowdown is predicted to end in November of 2021.

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjdLk83tytU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by nrexzy: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tell me more.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by neutralmind: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
We are watching in 3D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by colorsofrainbow: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Some of our men of God sorry men will pirate this innocent boy's prediction in a remix form to feed their sheeple cos single shame dem no get.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Guliver(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wish he can predict 4odd for me,hunger wan finish me here oo, someone help me to buy one rubber of garri,I beg ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Commonsense99: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Some of our men of God sorry men will pirate this innocent boy's prediction in a remix form to feed their sheeple cos single shame dem no get.
Exactly my thought.. Save this post for reference purpose tomorrow.
Am sure these pastors /hustlers or their are members of Nairaland, tomorrow morning you will start hearing them reproduce a revised version of this boys prediction, with the single aim of cashing out from their gullible followers...weather the prediction will manifest is not their headache, so long as they make some money out of it

Chris Oyakhilome upon hearing 27th from TB Joshua, had rushed his own prayer on March 27th, thats a good example, but somehow, it appear their time of wayo is up . grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by colorsofrainbow: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Commonsense99:

Am sure these pastors /hustlers or their are members of Nairaland, tomorrow morning you will start hearing them reproduce a revised version of this boys prediction, with the single aim of cashing out from their gullible followers...weather the prediction will manifest is not their headache, so long as they make some money out of it

Chris Oyakhilome upon hearing 27th from TB Joshua, had rushed his own prayer on March 27th, thats a good example, but somehow, it appear their time of wayo is up . grin
my brother the thing tire me about the sheeple especially

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Commonsense99: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Am sure these pastors /hustlers or their syndicates are on Nairaland, tomorrow morning you will start hearing them reproduce a revised version of this boys prediction, with the single aim of cashing out from their gullible followers, weather the prediction will manifest or not is not their headache, so long as they make some money out of it

Meanwhile he didn't say it will end exactly, he said it will show gradual signs of reduction.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Another one on the beat.
Lalasticlala. This needs to hit FP oo

but am tired already

nawo oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by hidhrhis(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
My bank balance is down at the moment and this one is saying it will end ending of may
Wtf
Corona no go kill ppl again na hunger go do d job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Afuye1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by TheChameleon: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
colorsofrainbow:

This would definitely happen...
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by DoubleEngine007: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Economy slow down till November 2021.. Hunger go kill people pass the virus be that.. Its well o..
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Man proposes but God disposes. #StaySafe.
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by nautybride: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Intervention from above.
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Adesammy111(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
I have the full video
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by X0012(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by IntellectOzone(m): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Okay
Saved cry
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Wisemfon(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2020
so all of you believe him? because He is a foreigner?
if it was a Nigerian boy, who could have believed?
to hell with such prediction!

none of you notice an error in the prediction right? first He predicted it to end by April, Why now saying it will be manageable by 29 may? I know you guys will never see the error

let's us hope on God alone

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Roon9(m): 5:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Good news is good news
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by kestolove95(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Idiot boy
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2020
kestolove95:
Idiot boy
Why the insult?.... Abi you no want make the virus end
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by ItooWorWor(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2020
cheesy 29th May grin dis game go tough wit 12odds grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by 400billionman: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Prepared.

This God too much...
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by ClassicMan202(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by terrezo2002(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
I choose to believe what God says.
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by santakris(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
hidhrhis:
My bank balance is down at the moment and this one is saying it will end ending of may
Wtf
Corona no go kill ppl again na hunger go do d job

Thank God ur phone is still up and doing with data to browse. Ur own is better than some people own.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by LaMujer: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wisemfon:
so all of you believe him? because He is a foreigner?
if it was a Nigerian boy, who could have believed?
to hell with such prediction!

none of you notice an error in the prediction right? first He predicted it to end by April, Why now saying it will be manageable by 29 may? I know you guys will never see the error

let's us hope on God alone

He didn't say it would end by April. He said it would climax between March 31st and April first. Not end.
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Wisemfon(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
LaMujer:

He didn't say it would end by April. He said it would climax between March 31st and April first. Not end.

according to his earlier post He predicted it to be between November and April, why May now?
u better stop believing and supporting lie, because He is a foreigner abi
Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by LaMujer: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wisemfon:

according to his earlier post He predicted it to be between November and April, why May now?
u better stop believing and supporting lie, because He is a foreigner abi

Guy, kamdan read.

The virus would happen between November and April. It would peak March 31st to April 1st. It would end May 29th.

Now, do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start by Wisemfon(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2020
LaMujer:

Guy, kamdan read.

The virus would happen between November and April. It would peak March 31st to April 1st. It would end May 29th.

Now, do you understand?

u lack understanding,
what do u mean by last from November to April But end by may?
try to comprehends the truth

again, the virus started in December not November, OK? and his words are contradictory, He said end by last to April, end by May and start to slow down by the same May. What a lie

accept the error my guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nobody Is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated — Boss Mustapha / COVID-19 Update For December 4 2020 In Nigeria / World Cancer Day: Only 3 Public Radiotherapy Centres In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.