Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN (2901 Views)

Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Jake19: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
All these plenty gloating from ESN will come to an end in less than 2weeks. Now that South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing in south east(if it is true) and IPOB and their ESN still in the Forest, the Governors will now hit them hard now because they will want to still show that they are the one pulling the strings in south east not an outlawed Terrorists organization.

I am sure the reason why the military are bidding their time to go after ESN is because the HERDSMEN issue is affecting the south west. Soon, south west may likely use their diplomacy to dribble their way out of this and it will be ESN that will bear the consequences because obviously they don't know when to retreat.

ESN Vs Nigeria military loading.

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by PureMe01: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
"Southwest will use diplomacy to dribble their way out of Fulani herdsmen massacre"

Just listen to yourself.Na so Una fear reach?? grin grin These people eh! The fear don reach to defend yourself against person wey wan kill you??....Even your fellow Yoruba people will be so much disappointed in you with this sort of statement from you but we are not surprised that after all these gragra,u all will still fall and beg your masters,the Fulani for mercy and forgiveness for ever trying to defend yourselves against them.
IBB said it all! grin grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Osaze007: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Enough of threatening people with WAR
if you think the rest of naija will follow you to fight igbos think again
FULANI. Should come out snd face Igbo themselves

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Hyperchi(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
U ban open greasing, but need the police to implement it which will not work. So it ESN , they just made work easy for our boys to operate with the new law, it a win win

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by sweetonugbu: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Osaze007:
Enough of threatening people with WAR
if you think the rest of naija will follow you to fight igbos think again
FULANI. Should come out snd face Igbo themselves
am I dreaming?.

1 Like

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by sweetonugbu: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ife na me ebelebe egbuo

1 Like

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Osaze007: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
sweetonugbu:
am I dreaming?.

Fulani should stop depending on others for war
Come out and fight yourself

16 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Overself: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:
All these plenty gloating from ESN will come to an end in less than 2weeks. Now that South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing in south east(if it is true) and IPOB and their ESN still in the Forest, the Governors will now hit them hard now because they will want to still show that they are the one pulling the strings in south east not an outlawed Terrorists organization.

I am sure the reason why the military are bidding their time to go after ESN is because the HERDSMEN issue is affecting the south west. Soon, south west may likely use their diplomacy to dribble their way out of this and it will be ESN that will bear the consequences because obviously they don't know when to retreat.

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

For ur mind now,u think u are smart? gringrin
U are a mumu man!
Who gave the chicken shiit SE governor's ultimatum to ban open grazing?
NK......
Once again u are a stupid man!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Pity them not ..... We need catalyst for fast disengagement of Nigeria. They are doing their work

4 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Notasyouthink: 12:33am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

This proves that you are a mumu!
You don't know your right from your left not to talk of making any sense.

6 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Iykoto86(m): 1:25am On Feb 02, 2021
sweetonugbu:
am I dreaming?.
such is life. Fulani don do too much.

2 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by SouthNigerian: 1:35am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

Ogbeni pity your life first.
Your life need more pity than ESN, we don't need your pity.

5 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by OfoIgbo: 1:37am On Feb 02, 2021
sweetonugbu:
am I dreaming?.

Nnaa so you see what I am saw. Osaze007 of all people

2 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by amuwo1980: 1:51am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

You are an ass

5 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by adadike(f): 2:58am On Feb 02, 2021
This is not the first time south east is banning open grazing. I only pray they implement it this time around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Osaze007: 3:40am On Feb 02, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Nnaa so you see what I am saw. Osaze007 of all people

It’s not every time war threats it’s getting irritating af this point
Threaten Yoruba threaten igbo with war
I wish the two south tribes can put their differences as side
Let’s see how Arewa will defeat them at the same time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Greenback: 4:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

If you have sense,you will know that we are at war...

Pity your own life

5 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by YorubaPrince: 4:49am On Feb 02, 2021
sad
Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2021
PureMe01:
"Diplomacy to dribble their way out of Fulani herdsmen massacre"....Even your fellow Yoruba people will be so much disappointed in you with this sort of statement but we are not surprised that after all these gragra,u all will still fall and beg your masters,the Fulani for mercy and forgiveness for ever trying to defend yourselves against them.
IBB said it all! grin grin

Did you notice how many Foolanis have come out to condemn open grazing and herdsmen behaviour recently? Do you know why? Because they see the Yorubas have started reacting. Why are they not quick to send the military there, but are quick to do the same to the east? That's because they know the tribe that can truly turn Nigeria upside down when pissed from a tribe that all their lives is just cheat beating.

3 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by PureMe01: 6:14am On Feb 02, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Did you notice how many Foolanis have come out to condemn open grazing and herdsmen behaviour recently? Do you know why? Because they see the Yorubas have started reacting. Why are they not quick to send the military there, but are quick to do the same to the east? That's because they know the tribe that can truly turn Nigeria upside down when pissed from a tribe that all their lives is just cheat beating.
they know that Yorubas are the obedient slaves,so they will try to use diplomacy to tame them but Igbos are too stubborn for them to handle...You think if Igbos weren't already thinking about having their own country,you think fulanis will bother about your noise?They use divide and rule to control Nigeria and Yourubas have been their loyal slaves from the onset.If Igbos drop their quest for secession and tow same path with fulanis,my dear,you are a goner.
Oga,both tribes need eachother.Dont glorify you fearful selves who have never fought any war.that's cowardice!

8 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by gratiaeo(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

No ethnic group can defeat each other in Nigeria without foreign support, I choose peace over war
Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by PrinceOfLagos: 6:18am On Feb 02, 2021
You should be more concerned about the fulani people grabbing your ancestral lands , killing your people and raping your women unchallenged in OYO STATE and Ondo

You bloody cowards

8 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Amumaigwe: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Hyperchi:
U ban open greasing, but need the police to implement it which will not work. So it ESN , they just made work easy for our boys to operate with the new law, it a win win

Sense kee you there. ESN now has a law backing their Operation to flush Fulani not only from SE bushes, but now the entire state.

2 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by helinues: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2021
Toh
Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Amumaigwe: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You scored an own goal here. Is it not the tribe that has the propensity to tirn the country upside down that will require brisk military intervention? If military is not deployed in the SW yet, it means that the FG does mot take their rant seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Depressed101: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:

I am sure the reason why the military are bidding their time to go after ESN is because the HERDSMEN issue is affecting the south west. Soon, [s]south west may likely use their diplomacy to dribble their way out of this[/s] and it will be ESN that will bear the consequences because obviously they don't know when to retreat.

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

dribble kill you there, can you imagine this mofo.... Go and ask around all over the world situations like this call for self defence not diplomacy.. Why are you making me believe the Yorubas are actually nerveless... Because I see the praised Sunday Igboho making mouths but no action yet even while the said Fulani herds men ravage the yoruba race undecided

Mind yourself o

4 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by gidgiddy: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

Do you know how many times Governor Ortom of Benue has banned open grazing? The herdsmen never listend to him for one day. Governors in the South East can ban open grazing 100 times, but just like Governor Ortom, they have no way of enforcing it. Thats where ESN comes in.

The military cant go after ESN, its not that easy to go after a group that is armed, in an area where it is popular. The Army wouldn't even know who is ESN.
Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by haffaze777(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

.Hope you will lead Nigeria army to where ESN is.

1 Like

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

For the past 300 years where has diplomacy worked for fulanis ? Una never serious

Southern kaduna gave them land ...how far ? ..jos gave them land ...how far ?

3 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nkwobi042: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2021
sweetonugbu:
am I dreaming?.

Nna me surprise o.
Osaze007 the Yoruba claiming Benin is now retracing his steps, obviously this herdsmen manace in SW his 'adopted' home dey touch am pass Benin war cultism. cheesy grin
Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nkwobi042: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

Oga your Nigeria is going down right before your eyes.
The next war no go easy because for this lekki toll gate matter, Hausa Fulani army killed southerners, that one still dey our mind.

1 Like

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Amumaigwe:

You scored an own goal here. Is it not the tribe that has the propensity to tirn the country upside down that will require brisk military intervention? If military is not deployed in the SW yet, it means that the FG does mot take their rant seriously.

Yeah. That's why Foolanis in high places just realised nomadic cattle rearing is bad. Have you read about how the end of the previous republics got triggered? As in, where the end started for them? How the military was kicked out? Those definitely had nothing to do with the chest beating east. Like I always tell people, Nigeria is not breaking up until Yorubas are fed up with this union.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regarding The Canceller Guy On NL / What If South East Sit At Home During 2023 Presidential Elections? / CSOS Commend National Commission over Refugee Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.