Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN (2900 Views)

Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Amumaigwe:

You scored an own goal here. Is it not the tribe that has the propensity to tirn the country upside down that will require brisk military intervention? If military is not deployed in the SW yet, it means that the FG does mot take their rant seriously.
Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Amumaigwe:

You scored an own goal here. Is it not the tribe that has the propensity to tirn the country upside down that will require brisk military intervention? If military is not deployed in the SW yet, it means that the FG does mot take their rant seriously.

Yeah. That's why Foolanis in high places just realised nomadic cattle rearing is bad. Have you read about how the end of the previous republics got triggered? As in, where the end started for them? How the military was kicked out? Those definitely had nothing to do with the chest beating east. Like I always tell people, Nigeria is not breaking up until Yorubas are fed up with this union.

1 Like

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2021
PureMe01:
they know that Yorubas are the obedient slaves,so they will try to use diplomacy to tame them but Igbos are too stubborn for them to handle...You think it if Igbos weren't already thinking about having their own country,you think fulanis will bother about your noise?They use divide and rule to control Nigeria and Yourubas have been their loyal slaves from the onset.If Igbos drop their quest for secession and tow same path with fulanis,my dear,you are a goner.
Oga,both tribes need eachother.Dont glorify you fearful selves who have never fought any war.that's cowardice!

Yeah. Obedient slaves that kicked the military out while brave yeebos were bolting to the yeast for new yam festival. They send the military to kill you guys because they know nothing you can do about it. Try tht with the SW and see Nigeria burn. June 12 1993 to 1998 is not too long ago.

1 Like

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Malawian(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:
All these plenty gloating from ESN will come to an end in less than 2weeks. Now that South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing in south east(if it is true) and IPOB and their ESN still in the Forest, the Governors will now hit them hard now because they will want to still show that they are the one pulling the strings in south east not an outlawed Terrorists organization.

I am sure the reason why the military are bidding their time to go after ESN is because the HERDSMEN issue is affecting the south west. Soon, south west may likely use their diplomacy to dribble their way out of this and it will be ESN that will bear the consequences because obviously they don't know when to retreat.

ESN Vs Nigeria military loading.

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

Do you realize ESN is made of up thousands of volunteers? You don't know who they are and you can't be safe if you go against them. They could be your gardeners in you village country home. You don't seem to understand something, ESN is fully armed!! They are no longer carrying flags. Go and "Hit" them let us see if they don't have what to hit back with.

Fear mongering against Igbos is over.
Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2021
Another abokii loaded with a Tecno Spark 2 and 100mb on the loose

1 Like

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Ezmans: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Jake19:
All these plenty gloating from ESN will come to an end in less than 2weeks. Now that South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing in south east(if it is true) and IPOB and their ESN still in the Forest, the Governors will now hit them hard now because they will want to still show that they are the one pulling the strings in south east not an outlawed Terrorists organization.

I am sure the reason why the military are bidding their time to go after ESN is because the HERDSMEN issue is affecting the south west. Soon, south west may likely use their diplomacy to dribble their way out of this and it will be ESN that will bear the consequences because obviously they don't know when to retreat.

ESN Vs Nigeria military loading.

God save us from war.
God bless Nigeria

your diplomacy have made 1 dollar to 500 naira
Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2021
PureMe01:
"Southwest will use diplomacy to dribble their way out of Fulani herdsmen massacre"
Just listen to yourself.Na so Una fear reach?? grin grin These people eh! The fear don reach to defend yourself against person wey wan kill you??....Even your fellow Yoruba people will be so much disappointed in you with this sort of statement from you but we are not surprised that after all these gragra,u all will still fall and beg your masters,the Fulani for mercy and forgiveness for ever trying to defend yourselves against them.
IBB said it all! grin grin
he's a northerner. I'm 100% sure of it
Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by Ddokie: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Did you notice how many Foolanis have come out to condemn open grazing and herdsmen behaviour recently? Do you know why? Because they see the Yorubas have started reacting. Why are they not quick to send the military there, but are quick to do the same to the east? That's because they know the tribe that can truly turn Nigeria upside down when pissed from a tribe that all their lives is just cheat beating.

It is more about ensuring that the south does not unite under one voice.

If you send soldiers to the west and the east at the same time, you have declared a war against southern Nigeria.
Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by ZorGBUooeh: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Did you notice how many Foolanis have come out to condemn open grazing and herdsmen behaviour recently? Do you know why? Because they see the Yorubas have started reacting. Why are they not quick to send the military there, but are quick to do the same to the east? That's because they know the tribe that can truly turn Nigeria upside down when pissed from a tribe that all their lives is just cheat beating.

U go sabi chest (endure) cane when u dey school.

The Fulani's are spanking ur flat ass in Oyo.. u are here forming all is well.
In ogun state Soldiers flogged civilians and village heads for refusing Fulani's entry to there farm u are here yarning dust.

Fulani's hoisted keep off flag in different communities in Oyo and at the same time killing farmers,,u are here deceiving ur self.
Wait till ur Alaffin, oni and governors start taking permission from fulanis before ur people farm,that is when u will be humbled.

1 Like

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by sweetonugbu: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Nna me surprise o.
Osaze007 the Yoruba claiming Benin is now retracing his steps, obviously this herdsmen manace in SW his 'adopted' home dey touch am pass Benin war cultism. cheesy grin
this headsmen can reset brain to factory settings

2 Likes

Re: Now That The South East Governors Have Banned Open Grazing, I Pity ESN by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Some people are pained about the news open grazing being ban because they are so use to sniffing cow dung. Their fear is that without herds men in town, their brand of addiction which is cow dung and can't be found in the market will become scarce.
From the way they post, you can easily know that they are high of cow dung and shouldn't be blamed when they sound like cows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) / Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition / Police Absent As APC Thugs Chanting Yoruba War Songs Attack Polling Units In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.