Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Skincare Routine For Dark Skin In Nigeria: Black Skin Care Tips - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skincare Routine For Dark Skin In Nigeria: Black Skin Care Tips (282 Views)

Skincare Routine For Dark Skin In Nigeria: Black Skin Care Tips / Is Cocoderm Cream Good For Black Skin? / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skincare Routine For Dark Skin In Nigeria: Black Skin Care Tips by Jamevic: 12:57am On Feb 02, 2021
Here are proven ways to make your dark skin glow and stay flawless.
Having a dark skin is something you should be so happy about, but many people feel that dark skin is way too hard to maintain.
I would believe them to some extent, because of the problems attached to having a dark skin.
Dark skin, because of the he quantity of melanin makes it exposed to so many skin problems like, pimples, acne, inflammation and excess oil.
Unlike light skin the present of melanin is not excess. I am not saying that light skin does not have its problems, but it is minimal.
The production of extra sebum alone makes you want to bleach of the skin as it is very annoying to put on a beautiful makeup as a lady, and before leaving the house, your makeup has become rough.
Or to talk of breakout due to clogging of the pores, or to talk of pimples that could turn to spot?
I know you might have tried a lot of skincare products on, try every trick to maintain your dark skin and yet , still not get long-lasting result.
That is why I sat with skincare experts that have a dark skin like mine and yours, and ask for best skincare products for a dark skin, and how a dark skincare routine should look like.
And they told me something that I haven’t seen in a while or heard about.
Guess what, they shared the secret to a glowing dark skin with me.
And today, I will like to share the secret of having a glowing, radiant, flawless and blemish-free dark skin with you.
And also share my full-body care or routine with you.
To have a beautiful dark skin, the first thing you know is Keep reading https://jamevic.com/skincare-routine-for-dark-skin-in-nigeria-black-skincare-tips/

(1) (Reply)

Summer Short Wedding Dresses Show Sexy Brides / Top Fashion Design School In Edo State And Delta State / 3 Simple Undergarments You Need For Your Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.