Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? (329 Views)

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! / Check Out This Mosque Of Jesus Son Of Mary In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2021
If you go through the book of revelation you'll see or hear what appears to be Mary in the Book.

I would advice you to be careful when interpretating that part of the scripture. It could be used to deceive people. That part was revealed to me weeks or few months ago. I want to confirm the revelations before teaching it.
So, bcareful how you interpret that part in order not to (unintentionally/intentionally) deceive people. The Word of GOD can't be understood carnally.
Re: Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Give us insight so that we can contribute from your own point of views.
Re: Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Give us insight so that we can contribute from your own point of views.

It will be revealed at the appropriate time. Satan and his agents are imitators of GOD's Words. It may be revealed after they have interpreted or acted the prophesy
Re: Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? by YoonSung81: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Let me take a sit
Re: Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
If you go through the book of revelation you'll see or hear what appears to be Mary in the Book.

I would advice you to be careful when interpretating that part of the scripture. It could be used to deceive people. That part was revealed to me weeks or few months ago. I want to confirm the revelations before teaching it.
So, bcareful how you interpret that part in order not to (unintentionally/intentionally) deceive people. The Word of GOD can't be understood carnally.

Bump... .. ..
Re: Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? by GdNews32: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? by GdNews32: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ....., ... ...
Re: Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? by haekymbahd(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

It will be revealed at the appropriate time. Satan and his agents are imitators of GOD's Words. It may be revealed after they have interpreted or acted the prophesy
Do you know if they will interprete or act the prophesy in your life time.

Since over 2000 years ago people have been waiting for the second comming of Jesus but he hasn't yet.

So I will implore you to reveal whatever you want to reveal now tomorrow might be too late.

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ebube Mounso Visits Umuchukwu Community, Applauds Dr. Godwin Maduka / A Child Who Died At Age 9, Will Remain 9 Forever In Heaven. / Dare Adeboye Buried At Redemption Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.