Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! (9965 Views)

Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? / History Of Mothering Sunday / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Austintown: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2019
If there's one date in your 2019 diary that you don't want to forget, it has to be Mother's Day, as this is an opportunity to say thank you for a lifetime of love and support.

Mother's Day, also known as Mothering Sunday, is a traditional annual celebration - unlike the endless additions over recent years of everything from Teachers' Day to National Pet Day - and it's worth making a note of the date because it changes.

It does not have a fixed date as it is linked to Easter, which also changes annually due to the lunar calendar.

1 Like

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by orisa37: 4:24am On Mar 31, 2019
Praise God for His "Cooking Pots":

2 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by johnmba: 5:58am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mothers day to all mothers especially my mother stainless nwanyi..may you live long mummy
and to my wife obim, ikodiya,obidiya, utomkpuruobim, ntanta utem..i love you so much.

May God bless you all mothers amen.

Lalasticlala let's show some love to our motherz

8 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by kesmiraAutos: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers in the house.
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Uyi168: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2019
When we say,
'behind every successful man, there is a woman'
We are actually talking about our mums..
Happy Mother's Day iyenogie!

3 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Uyi168:
When we say,
'behind every successful man, there is a woman'
We are actually talking about our mums..
Happy Mother's Day iyenogie!

grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and all the mothers around the world.
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Uyi168: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

grin
Naso!
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by nkemakonam100: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mothers day my beloved mum. Wish you the best of life and pray God to keep you alive to enjoy the fruits of your Labour in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mothers Day to my Mum (I call her Mama Africa), the Mothers out there plus the Potential Mums.

SunnySky Loves Y'all.
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by LadyHeaven(f): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mothers day to my sweet mamacita, to all mothers and all future mummy's grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by oldman112(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2019
There is only two loves that I belive in, God's love and Mum's love, any other love na interest

2 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by pearcy: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2019
R.I.P mom. cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mother's Day to my adorable mum.

MY MOM MY EVERYTHING
First room - Mom's womb
First restaurant - Mom's breast
First toilet - Mom's lap
First vehicles - Mom's back
First pillow - Mom's chest
First teacher - Mom
First doctor - Mom
First dresser - Mom
First friend - Mom

❤❤️❤️��������

22 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by fatymore(f): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2019
How many days in a year...
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by odeebee: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mothers Day Mum. Even in your grave I love you

4 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by vizkiz: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2019
I love you momma.

The only woman I know that can fling slippers more accurately than Captain America flinging his Shield.

Thanks for molding me into a better man kiss

9 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by shevon: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2019
I can't, she died 8 years ago cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by odeebee: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2019
pearcy:
R.I.P mom. cry

Same here bro. Painful

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by phemiee1810(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mothers day to you mum continue to rest on even if you ain't here I would not stop celebrating your existence you fought all to see me succeed it's so unfortunate you didn't see me graduate continue to rest on wura mi

4 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by RareHeels: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2019
How do you describe a creature that puts the needs of others first? Mother's are indeed the SUNSHINE that brightens our world.

Happy Mothers Day.

#Mothersday2019 #rareheels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ13-Y0EuTM

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Vivipop(f): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2019
MOTHER

someone who sees the best in you even when you drive her crazy...

I love you to the moon and back mom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by stano2(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mothers day to my Angel on earth, my love.
May God continue to bless you with your heart desires

2 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Foolishmasses: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2019
I didn't know my mother, been trying to live since I was 3....no joke here. Reason why I hate everything around me.

Happy mother's day to those of you that have and don't take them play oo...abeg

1 Like

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by dallex10(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Hope that sperm thief (Linda) won't celebrate mother's day. She should wait for baby Mama's day.

1 Like

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by 24biznes(f): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Lost my Mom when I was barely a year old due to Divorce and depression... I don't even have any memories of her..God bless her Soul.. Thanks to my Uncle that raised us from childhood till last year.. God bless his Soul too but Since then things have not been funny @ll for Us as Currently I'm in a really need of my school fee of 42k and i will be so glad if I can get any Help from here.. This has been weighing me down academically and Otherwise truly and I'm just being depressed these days. I'm Being really sincere here and Pray someone understands God bless us all.. Call No: 09061621089. A lady seriously asking for help...

3 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by jeeqaa7(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2019
God bless my mother
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by bluebay(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2019
How many times is Mother's Day celebrated in Nigeria sef? I’m not understanding this anymore coz I am withnessing 4 now. Is it celebrated along with Environmental in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by TLoveFoundation: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Knowing Jesus is the greatest gift we can receive; sharing Him is the greatest gift we can give.

Good morning friends of Jesus our Lord,

Happy mothers day to all aspiring mothers, mothers, grandmothers and mothers of the 'sons' we have here!
Mother's day is marked and celebrated on different days. Some churches mark theirs before, others after Easter. What is important is that we celebrate our mothers, whether alive with us here on earth or alive in heaven with our Heavenly Father.

Kindly drop a line for mothers as we mark this day. Please don't feel out if your mum is no more with us. Celebrate her still, and yourself if you are one or your wife or sisters if they are!

For me, I celebrate my mother.
"I pray God blesses, strengthens and elevates her higher still. May she have joy, peace, mercy, grace, wisdom, protection, provision, laughter, good health, favour, safety, love, good gifts and contentment. May she be kept safe and free from evil whatsoever. May she see more of her children's children and successes. May she reap all she sows and enjoy a bountiful harvest, in Jesus name, amen.

Happy Sunday and remember God loves us.
TLF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / Bible The Biggest Liar And Contradiction ever produce In the History Of Man / Pastor AIO, Come Teach Us The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.