Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

BREAKING: Imo Community Beg Security Forces To Arrest Native Doctor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Imo Community Beg Security Forces To Arrest Native Doctor (687 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo / Man Stripped Unclad And Banished From Imo Community Over Murder. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Imo Community Beg Security Forces To Arrest Native Doctor by Uchbanny(f): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2021
The people of Kalabari Beach Community,a coastal community in Oguta LGA of Imo State have cried out to the Imo State Government and the entire Security outfit in Nigeria to immediately come to their rescue and arrest one Christopher Njekwe Ejiogu A.K.A AJILO, who has recently after the last invasion of ORLU by Eastern Security Network,a self acclaimed Security outfit of the INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA,imported and hid some members of ESN in the community thereby causing fears and may lead to deaths should the security outfits decides to shoot on sight on suspected ESN soldiers hiding in the community,under the full watch of their Spiritual Doctor AJILO.

One of the community leaders who spoke anonymously,told our correspondent that they started seeing fierce faces coming down to the stream to bath two days of the Orlu Saga,only for our girls to mingle with them to discover how dreamed they have carried the Orlu Massacre leading to lost of lives."As I speak with you now,our community is unsafe,we don't want a repeat of last year where some boys loyal to this same native doctor conspired and killed one Chijioke A.K.A ODINTA,leading to people fleeing the community.We are tired of one unrest or the other in this town especially as it is confused by AJILO who does Spiritual Cleansing for all kinds of Criminals.He has caused many deaths,we don't want again.
Therefore I call on Governor Hope Uzodinma to join Nigeria Security outfits to return normalcy in our community."

Just yesterday the 30th January,the said Spiritualist AJILO had fled the community on hearing of his possible arrest with some members of ESN,who have been shattered after the Orlu Massacre.

Recall that some youths were been recruited by AJILO before the 2019 elections with full spiritual cleansing as to many different functions expected of such.While some youths also call on him for financial breakthroughs.More worrisome is the constant roaming of our community by strange elements who are regular visitors of AJILO.We join our voices to say that enough of this spiritual cleansing breeding youths fully armed should be stopped in our Kalabari Beach Community,some of the villagers said.

It is now left for the Nigerian Army,Police,Navy etc to do their job to avert future occurrence and make Kalabari Beach Community safe for her indigenes and unsafe for criminals looking for one Spiritual cleansing or the other.

Re: BREAKING: Imo Community Beg Security Forces To Arrest Native Doctor by YoonSung81: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Wahala
Re: BREAKING: Imo Community Beg Security Forces To Arrest Native Doctor by chatinent: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Can't you villagers attack him, and panel-beat the jax into his body?

Re: BREAKING: Imo Community Beg Security Forces To Arrest Native Doctor by adadike(f): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Wahala be like odieshi, the more you look, the less you see. One man's food is another man's poison. Kalabari beach got one leg in Imo state, the other leg in Rivers State
Re: BREAKING: Imo Community Beg Security Forces To Arrest Native Doctor by DoubleEngine007: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arrest him for what exactly So that NA can start killing your youths like chicken right? Abi na me no understand the write up sef undecided
Odeshi is important in this country we are today,if not falani army and falani kidnapers go just dey use you play ludo.. Since no be everybody fit get gun,at least everybody fit get odeshi .. Abeg who knows where that guy relocated to,I no fit dey drive for Nigeria road dey fear again... Enough is Enough....
Re: BREAKING: Imo Community Beg Security Forces To Arrest Native Doctor by showafrica(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Arrest him for what exactly So that NA can start killing your youths like chicken right? Abi na me no understand the write up sef undecided
Odeshi is important in this country we are today,if not falani army and falani kidnapers go just dey use you play ludo.. Since no be everybody fit get gun,at least everybody fit get odeshi .. Abeg who knows where that guy relocated to,I no fit dey drive for Nigeria road dey fear again... Enough is Enough....

Me too i no understand... But he said there girls are mingling with the fierce faces. A native doctor that has not committed any crime does not deserve any arrest unless otherwise stated. If armed people are visiting him, consult your village head and elders. Find out if the armed men are police, sars, criminals or vigilante.

(1) (Reply)

Killer Of Jumia Agent To Die By Firing Squad - Graphic Photos / Tragedy!! 25 Year Old Stabbed To Death By Wife's Lover / "He Tricked Me Into His Room With A Biscuit And Raped Me"- 6- Year Old Girl Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.