Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,085 members, 7,842,110 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

"He Was Sore Athirst, And Called On The Lord, And Said,..." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "He Was Sore Athirst, And Called On The Lord, And Said,..." (112 Views)

Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God. / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"He Was Sore Athirst, And Called On The Lord, And Said,..." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2021
You will agree with me that Timothy may not be looking like anything like what the elders said at the time of laying of hands but Paul  reminded to hold on that gift that already been prophesied into his life.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/he-was-sore-athirst-and-called-on-the-lord-and-said/

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional-wednesday 3rd February 2021 / If You Have Risen With Christ Jesus Crucified / The Truth Of Creation (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.