Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce (670 Views)

Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North / FG, S’East Governors, Others Commend Ugwuanyi’s Support For FRSC Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by Ukpaka: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
IPOB Hails S’East Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce
http://247ureports.com/2021/02/ipob-hails-seast-governors-for-banning-open-grazing-asks-esn-to-enforce/
-
We the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, ably led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, wish to salute the courage of South East Governors for heeding our Leader’s call to ban open grazing in the region. We received with delight the news of a statement credited to the Chairman of South East Governors’ Forum, Dave Umahi, to the effect that open grazing has been banned in all states of the zone.

IPOB wishes to acknowledge the wisdom of the governors to respect the people’s will for the first time. If the governors had not been seized by useless fear and trepidation over the Fulani before now, our region wouldn’t have been in this mess.
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by YoonSung81: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
hmmm ok
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by crispus09(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Uhmmm.
I hope IPOB are seriously preparing for war to come.
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by Pierocash(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
crispus09:
Uhmmm.
how does banning open grazing bring war?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by Tranquillity360: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
crispus09:
Uhmmm.
If Na you dey carry the war come,carry an come we dey wait.
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by jlinkd78(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Noted
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by crispus09(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pierocash:
how does banning open grazing bring war?
We both know Fulani will not go down easily giving the power they currently have at federal and military level one of the reason(s) Hausa was choose this time as CNS.and we both know that ESN will not back down that's why I feel concerned if they have enough support and weapon on ground to fight it to the finish this time.
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by crispus09(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If Na you dey carry the war come,carry an come we dey wait.
And when it start somebody like you go go hide inside toilet o.
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by Tranquillity360: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
crispus09:

And when it start somebody like you go go hide inside toilet o.
If only you know me
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by Easternblood: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
crispus09:
Uhmmm.
Pure coward
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by Danzakidakura(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
crispus09:

We both know Fulani will not go down easily giving the power they currently have at federal and military level one of the reason(s) Hausa was choose this time as CNS.and we both know that ESN will not back down that's why I feel concerned if they have enough support and weapon on ground to fight it to the finish this time.
the war you wish others will start from your father's house .
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by IduNaOba: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
crispus09:

Which military? They one that observed curfew in Orlu?
E be like say you never hear the sound of gun wey ESN dey carry?
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If only you know me
No be u be that mallam wey dey sell suya along the road
grin
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by crispus09(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Danzakidakura:
the war you wish others will start from your father's house .
Initially I should have ignore this your bad upbringing but bible tells me to answer you according to your folly lest you think you re the most stupid person in your generation.
If I know your father personally I would have let him know that just a 50naira condom would have saved him from this calamity and nincompoop he is calling a child.
You are just a runch and a waste part of a good spermatozoa.
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by crispus09(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If only you know me
If only you have faught a war before.
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by crispus09(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Easternblood:

Pure coward
That is not cowardice my brother,it making sure is not like the 1966 own.
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by Danzakidakura(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
crispus09:

Initially I should have ignore this your bad upbringing but bible tells me to answer you according to your folly lest you think you re the most stupid person in your generation.
If I know your father personally I would have let him know that just a 50naira condom would have saved him from this calamity and nincompoop he is calling a child.
You are just a runch and a waste part of a good spermatozoa.
grin E Pain am.
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by Tranquillity360: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
superjab:
No be u be that mallam wey dey sell suya along the road grin
Na me grin grin
Re: IPOB Hails S’east Governors For Banning Open Grazing, Asks ESN To Enforce by crispus09(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Danzakidakura:
grin E Pain am.
You be mumu

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Might Soon Be Declared Terrorist Leader By Justice Tanko Moham.. / COVID: IMF Want To Learn How Billions Of Dollars LENT To Nigeria FG Was USED / Nigeria Military Plane Crashes In Abuja, All Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.