Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here (699 Views)

Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here by blamingthedevil: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
If they born your papa well grin grin grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here by Ohizfly(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
I'll be coming from Mayfair garden shogbo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here by Darammliveth(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2021
I'm coming from Fara Park

1 Like

Re: If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here by falcon01: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2021
I'm coming from mile 2

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here by meobizy(f): 6:47am On Feb 13, 2021
Mscheew. The people who partake in protests don’t visit here. Sha, maybe a handful. The majority of Nairalanders live in cyberspace.
Re: If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here by sammy329(m): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin grin

Few people will go to the protest, what you will just see are online rantings.

Awon online warriors grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here by Formularcr7: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Stay safe please,no amount of RIP can bring the dead back
Re: If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here by Obingo: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2021
I want to use this forum to plead with his Excellency, the executive governor of Kogi State and all those who have his ears on this platform to prevail on Mustapha Akaaba- the executive chairman of Ajaokuta LGA to pay the salaries of workers he has refused to pay in the last three months particularly those on the clemency list of his Excellency - All. Yahaya Bello.

We know the Governor is not aware of this unruly behavior of Mustapha Akaaba, however, the larger populace of the workers are made to believe that this is the instruction from the Governor.

Ajaokuta LGA workers have suffered for too long that they can't bear the pang of inconvenience this unilateral action of the Chairman is inflicting on them.

Your Excellency Sir, as a Presidential material and candidate, you should not allow any action of any of your appointees or subordinates to give a bad image of you to the masses either at the local, state or national level.

I will be expecting a swift response of the governor and I will be back to confirm to the world as soon as the Chairman does the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Cows Take Over Iwo Road Ibadan / Confusion Rocks Judiciary As Federal High Court Overules Supreme Court On Imo Se / Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.