Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal (3008 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Sirjamo: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
ESN is the only sensible thing Nnamdi Kanu has done so far, Aisha Yesufu with her mouth like public toilet should go and sit down.
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Ratedgang: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
She should have copied from Chimamanda and remain silent.
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by gidgiddy: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
10minutes:

Ipob has killed more than 11 soldier in 5months

ipob has attacked and threatened minorities

Did you see the body of any of these 11 Soldiers? Do you know any of theur names or how they were killed? Or you just believe anything you are told?

Which minority did IPOB attack? And where?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by PDJT: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
-I have always thought that dirty woman to be a dodgy cheap harlot. Those are the types that have a very smelly minge, covered up with that jihadists curtains that she wears.

-A mother that can’t even cook basic meal, is that one a mother? All jihadists are together in this Fulani terrorism. So take the cheap slut seriously at your own peril.
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
10minutes:

Terrorism is terrorism the only problem here is one has power than the other.

So you mean you're OK with terrorists ipob arrested while terrorist Fulani herdsmen walks freely because they are more powerful..?
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Randy111(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
jlinkd78:
Aisha Yesufu failed to realize that the bulk of her supporters are actually same Nnamdi Kanu staunch supporters but will easily desert her to align with IPOB on this ESN matter. Same mistake Asari made about to be repeated by Aisha Yesufu

I don't think you get it. That lady isn't looking for followers or publicity as you think. She is only fighting for a cause she believes in and then followers and the publicity comes naturally. It's not as if the Lady needs them
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

So you mean you're OK with terrorists ipob arrested while terrorist Fulani herdsmen walks freely because they are more powerful..?

It is all about the power....

just want ask after biafra committed genocide against southern minorities

Are they the victims because they lost the war?

There are over 200million people in nigeria with more than 100 minor ethnic group but some group of people want to destroy it because they are not in power......
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
10minutes:

It is all about the power....

just want ask after biafra committed genocide against southern minorities

Are they the victims because they lost the war?

There are over 200million people in nigeria with more than 100 minor ethnic group but some group of people want to destroy it because they are not in power......

Thanks for your time.. You just confirmed that you're a chronic zombie..

Quote me not again..
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Thanks for your time.. You just confirmed that you're a chronic zombie..

Quote me not again..

Your people will not tell you, u guys are part of the oppressors too they wont even teach it....

There are alot of ethnic groups in nigeria but the ibos,yoruba and hausa fulani thinks only them have the right to rule

and if they dont rule they cause problem.

Just read about how the south east governors are talking rubbish about ESN

how the northern governors are talking rubbish about boko haram and fulani herdmens

how the western governors are talking rubbish about the group they formed....
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by psyco: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
jlinkd78:
Aisha Yesufu failed to realize that the bulk of her supporters are actually same Nnamdi Kanu staunch supporters but will easily desert her to align with IPOB on this ESN matter. Same mistake Asari made about to be repeated by Aisha Yesufu
exactly! The north is against her. The southsouth doesn't know what support means. The southwest won't even consider her(see what they did to sowere)

Only igbos o
is generous with it's support and now she's fighting them thinking she is fighting IPOB

Even me that I'm yoruba. I will not like to support someone like that. I feel she should've kept quiet.
And
Let people defend themselves
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Dpharisee: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
gidgiddy:
Aisha Yesufu is a typical Northerner who hardly says anything when herdsman are ravaging the south and killing people, but starts to make noise when one single cow is killed.
Na Edo Muslim woman she be, like someone pointed out a bulk of her supporters are actually IPOB members, she is hated by the Fulani elites

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Lagoon0: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And na una get victor mentality and still crying like 2 year old babies about herdmen

Right In your face yard, Herdsmen moves their cattle and you quoting me to talk about mentality..

Meanwhile I am not interested in herdsmen issue, I am only interested in aisha reply which to me is in order.

Quote with sense if you need sound reply, bring your yoruba rhetoric here and I will throw it back to Benin republic.
Lol, forget the politicians in southwest, if we start dealing with Fulani's, we'll make sure we deal with them unto Niger border.
grin by then theyll tell their grandchildren about our warriors !
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Lagoon0: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
psyco:
exactly! The north is against her. The southsouth doesn't know what support means. The southwest won't even consider her(see what they did to sowere)

Only igbos o
is generous with it's support and now she's fighting them thinking she is fighting IPOB

Even me that I'm yoruba. I will not like to support someone like that. I feel she should've kept quiet.
And
Let people defend themselves
She don't have sense, in a matter like this she's suppose to be quiet. Yoruba's don't have her time. We are not staunch loyalist. We go after what benefits us

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2021
gidgiddy:
Aisha Yesufu is a typical Northerner who hardly says anything when herdsman are ravaging the south and killing people, but starts to make noise when one single cow is killed.
she is from edo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Yorubas Mocked We The People Of Benue / BREAKING NEWS: Three Officers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Station / Twitter removes #EndSARS emoji after ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.