Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) (742 Views)

Yahaya Bello Not Hiding In Our House – Family Of Ex-Kogi Gov, Prince Audu / Another Court grants EFCC's Request To Arrest Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / Yahaya Bello: Court Restrains EFCC From Arresting ex-Kogi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by Babtech001: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Natasha Akpoti, a former governorship candidate in Kogi State surprised her follower as she gave him the sum of one hundred and fifty-five thousand (N155,000) to buy a sewing machine for his business, Featured24 reports.

The man identified as Citizen Nagaziman had on Saturday, January 30 taken to his Facebook wall to ask his friends to "let God use you to get me this machine”.

Nagaziman who is a fashion entrepreneur said he would like to get the sewing machine before his birthday.

He wrote;
“I posted this Sewing Machine earlier to pass a message of the Journey of Transformation of Sewing Machines!

"I saw most of you telling me congratulations, I have not bought it but I like it. Let God Use you to get me this Machine before my birthday. Yes, I mean you, It's only 155k,”he had wrote.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3831911133540325&id=100001644295293

Luckily for Nagaziman, his post got the attention of Ms Akpoti. She took to his comment section to ask the fashion entrepreneur to send her his bank account number on WhatsApp.

“Send your account details to my WhatsApp,” Akpoti wrote.

Giving an update on Monday, February 1, Nagaziman shared a screenshot showing the receipt of the money as promised by Ms Akpoti.

On Tuesday, the founder of Nagazi Clothing also shared a photo of himself with Akpoti.

This is not the first time Akpoti has shown generosity to her followers, Featured24 recall that in April 2020, the 41-year-old shared N1 million to support the public amid difficulties caused by the coronavirus-induced lockdown.

https://featured24.com/news/ex-kogi-guber-candidate-akpoti-surprises-follower-with-n155000-251

Lalasticlala

Re: Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by Kriss216: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
"Send your account details to my whatsapp"

Did she later dm the guy her whatsapp number or he has the number already

1 Like

Re: Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by azeeza(f): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
she is very generous, she has done giveaways on several occation. just follow her on Facebook. oyine kakara, ohi oyine I salute you ma.
Re: Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by Queenlovely(f): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
is she planning on running again
Re: Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by triple996(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Another thieve have arrived
Maybe his better than Yaya bello undecided
Re: Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by GOVERNMENT2: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
azeeza:
she is very generous, she has done giveaways on several occation. just follow her on Facebook. oyine kakara, ohi oyine I salute you ma.
AZEEZA WHY ARE YOU CRYING IN YOUR PROFILE PIC sad
Re: Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by azeeza(f): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
AZEEZA WHY ARE YOU CRYING IN YOUR PROFILE PIC sad
you call that cry. ok
Re: Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by GOVERNMENT2: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
azeeza:
you call that cry. ok
E BE LIKE SAY I DON DEY SEE DOUBLE AZ
Re: Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by azeeza(f): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
E BE LIKE SAY I DON DEY SEE DOUBLE AZ
you need to get your eyes checked lol. how are you today?
Re: Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by GOVERNMENT2: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
azeeza:
you need to get your eyes checked lol. how are you today?
OK I GUESS smiley
Re: Ex Kogi Guber Candidate, Akpoti Surprises Follower With N155,000 (pix) by GODovaerrethin: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Free sawing loading.... Na wetin Nigerian women like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Said He's Ready To Submit Himself To Hague And Face Trial / Iskilu Wakili: A Moderator In Career "Invented A Reason" To Ban My Colleague / FINALLY; Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Releases Statement On Herder-farmer Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.