Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons (18801 Views)

TI Corruption Index: Refund Stolen ₦15 Trillion - PDP Tells Buhari, APC / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by Tundex911: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Funny enough, na yahoo yahoo boiz dem go dey use EFCC carry up and down..

Meanwhile na dem dem be the real YAHOO YAHOO DADDY

1 Like

Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by Tundex911: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tundex911:
Funny enough, na yahoo yahoo boiz dem go dey use EFCC carry up and down..

Meanwhile na dem dem be the real YAHOO YAHOO DADDY

And Reno forgot MAGU matter too, a whole EFCC chairman

Smh

1 Like

Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by TemmyT002(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Damn
Buhari's integrity in the mud

1 Like

Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Like Lai will say "This report is doctored"gringrin. Shame on this government

1 Like

Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by Brushstrokes20: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Buhari and cohorts ARE SELF SERVING UNREPENTANT THIEVES!
Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by banio: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Technical knock out.

Combo uppercuts

Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by gentlegenius(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Coronavirus1:
BUHARI IS A GOAT HE DON'T KNOW THE WAY FORWARD FOR NIGERIANS
My problem with this country is that if this Buhari is to contest another election now, millions of foolz will still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by Kelvin3476: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
eedriyz:
If Reno were in Buhari's cabinet, we wouldn't have heard pim from him. All of you are the same
Two persons cn never be thesame. One must be better
Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by gentlegenius(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
AKONE:
I would like to see Garba or Femi respond to each of the cases raised. Would you?
It is Lie Muhammed that will respond.
He knows how to lie from all corners of his mouth.
Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by Seawhy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Can Nigeria ever be good?, see catalogs of corruption from the person that swore to protect and defend the Constitution of Nigeria turning the other way round. The high expectations of Nigerians from this administration has been short changed and the worst is that, they have never admitted of their wrong doing and that is why Mr President has not said anything on the crisis currently ravaging this country. It is high time everybody stood up and support people like NNAMDI KANU and Sunday igboho. These are the people that can salvage this country, otherwise, we are heading to point of no return.
Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by Pickieox(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Buhari is the best President in the world and the best in Nigeria entire history. All hail Bubu!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by Coinbased: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
You are both the same
Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by SolarEdge: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
OGA Reno.. Leave Buhari alone and show us one meaningful thing you've done to better a common man while in public office.. I'm a Deltan.

WE CAN HELP ENJOY MINIMUM 16HOURS POWER SUPPLY DAILY VIA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM....SEND A DM VIA THE LINK
Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by hakym619(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
I was ban for more than 2 months for speaking my mind on terrorism and terrorists and their terrorists manual they call religious book it's ok na god go judge Una

Give references in the claimed manual.
Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by Tonygeesm(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
eedriyz:
If Reno were in Buhari's cabinet, we wouldn't have heard pim from him. All of you are the same
FULL in capital letters. so these things he listed did not hurt you about the Nigerian government, in any way as a Nigerian
Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by casppyjay: 4:44am On Feb 03, 2021
Randy100:
Too many points from Reno. Please I need an intelligent response from garba shehu or Femi.
lol u better get a palm wine
Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by casppyjay: 4:46am On Feb 03, 2021
Seawhy:
Can Nigeria ever be good?, see catalogs of corruption from the person that swore to protect and defend the Constitution of Nigeria turning the other way round. The high expectations of Nigerians from this administration has been short changed and the worst is that, they have never admitted of their wrong doing and that is why Mr President has not said anything on the crisis currently ravaging this country. It is high time everybody stood up and support people like NNAMDI KANU and Sunday igboho. These are the people that can salvage this country, otherwise, we are heading to point of no return.
lol
Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by gidado14(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nathan85:

At least GEJ's administration had direction, pls where are we heading to in this present administration?
Which direction was Nigeria heading when they can't even Pay Federal salaries

Re: TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Undefeated09:

Do u need Nairaland accounts (aged ones). Free of charge?

Please I need

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC / LP: I am National Youth leader yet Obi silent on my attack in Benin - Eragbe / President Buhari Inaugurates Boards Of NNPC, NCDMB & NNRA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.