|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,692,857 members, 6,345,972 topics. Date: Friday, 18 June 2021 at 09:32 PM
Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach / Oby Ezekwezili Was Never Part-Owner Of Our Company - Alpha Reach / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)
|Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by naptu2: 12:57pm On Apr 14|
It was reported that several Nigerian influencers were hired by Venezuelans to wage a Twitter war on behalf of Alex Saab. Many of these influencers had their Twitter accounts suspended. See previous threads here.
Buzzfeed later released an article in which they claimed that several influencers including Japhet Joshua Omojuwa, Pamilerin Adegoke and Tonto Dikeh were approached to take part in the Venezuelan campaign. See here https://www.nairaland.com/6498745/nigerian-social-media-influencers-paid
Some Twitter users subsequently searched for directors of Omojuwa's company (as listed by the CAC) and they discovered that Dr Oby Ezekwesili and Mallam Nasir El-Rufai were listed as directors.
Dr Ezekwesili's son tweeted that his mother was not aware that she was listed as a director in Alpha Reach (Omojuwa's company). Dr Ezekwesili's lawyers asked the CAC and Omojuwa to explain the listing. https://www.nairaland.com/6499248/oby-ezekwesili-asks-omujuwa-cac
Omojuwa has now replied through his lawyers.
JJ. Omojuwa @Omojuwa
Pastor @obyezeks, you served me legal notice publicly, so I was left with no choice but to serve you publicly too. PS: I won’t react to the unwarranted provocation from you, your sons & allies. You betrayed my loyalty, service & respect to you, for reasons I don’t understand. xx
14" April 2021
The Head of Chambers Feta. & Falana's Chambers 22 Mediterranean Street Imani Estate Off Shehu Shagari Way Maitama District Abuja
ATTENTION: MARSHAL ABUBAKAR LP
RE: DEMAND FOR FULL DISCLOSURE AND PUBLIC APOLOGY BY MRS OBIAGELI EZEKWESILI IN RESPECT OF ALPHA REACH LTD.
1. We act as counsel to Japheth Omojuwa ("our client", on whose instructions we are responding to your letter dated 9th April 2021 that you sent to him and which was widely shared on social media by your client and her family members.
2. In the letter, you alleged that in 2012, our client registered a company known as Alpha Reach Company Limited (the "company" - which you incorrectly referred to as Alpha Beta Limited - listing your client, Pastor !qrs. Obiageli Ezekw.ili as a Director without lier consent and approval. You further claimed that sometime in 2017, our client caused the name of your client to be removed from the company's list of directors.
3. The company was indeed registered in 2012; our client however unequivocally denies your allegations that consent of your client was not sought before she was listed as a Director. Our client sought and obtained your client's consent before listing her as a Director of the company, based on their close relationship, which you curiously omitted to mention in your letter.
4. In the interest of completeness and the full disclosure that you requested in your letter, we have set below the basis upon which our client sought and obtained your client's consent to be listed as a Director of the company to begin with.
5. Our client has a 10-year relationship with your client dating back to 2011. Our client had just completed the mandatory National Youth Service when he met your client, who took him under her wings and even assisted in paying part of his rent in Abuja in 2012. The relationship began when our client visited your client's house in Abuja in the company of Mallam Nash El-Rufai, upon her request. Our client enjoyed a triangular relationship with your client and Mallam EI-Rufai, whom your client used to refer to as her "brother". Both Mallam El-Rufai and your client were listed as Directors of Alpha Reach Company Limited when it was registered in 2012, with their full consent. Likewise, our client recalls being seated at the suite of a respected man of God at the Transcorp Hilton in Abuja, trusting your client with some very personal and painful stories. At a point in our client's life, your client was his most trusted person and confidant. Some people can attest to this fact, and they will, at the appropriate time and forum.
6. In addition, there are correspondence between both parties (on vario. platforms, including Yahoo.com, Aol.com, WorldBank.org, iCloud.com, gmail.com, BlackBerry chats, WhatsApp chats, and Twitter Direct Messages) that demonstrate the extent and strength of their relationship in the period leading to and after the registratipn of the company. For instance, on:
• 6 April 2012 at 21:23, your client sent a message to our client stating as follow: "pull in your brother[s], Chine and Chuba [her biological sons] into what you do from tote". She made similar comments on 6 October 2012, a month after the incorporation of Alpha Reach Company Limited;
• 11 November 2013 at 13:57, over a year after the incorporation of Alpha Reach Company Limited, your client exchanged messages with our client calling him "dear son", and requested social media favours;
• 16 February 2016 at 08:12, long after the incorporation Alpha Reach Company Limited and her removal as a Director, your client exchanged messages with our client wherein she praised and described him as 'exceptional'.
7. Your client shared not only personal information but also her uncomplimentary opinions about other prominent people and former colleagues, with our client that she ordinarily would not share publicly, as she did 00 16 April 2012 between 18:56 - 19:04 and 19 April 2013 at 10:13. These actions define the extent of the shared trust between both of them.
8. Our client has similar documentary proof regarding the period leading to the removal of your client as a Director of Alpha Reach Company Limited. The relationship was not one-sided, and our client assisted your client in promoting various causes and engagements, as well as defending your client against perceived attacks on social media, often times on her request. Our client is prepared to provide documentary evidence to support the above claims and many more at the appropriate time and forum if the need arises.
9. Clearly, your client is a successful public figure with whom our client had a close relationship. It is reasonable that our client wanted to leverage her reputation to advance the company he promoted. It was not until 2015 when it was certain that HE Mallam El-Rufai ,was going to become the Governor of Kaduna State and the likelihood that your client could be appointed a Minister by the then President-elect Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, that they both were removed as Directors of the company. You might recall that your client honoured the ruling party's invitation to deliver a keynote speech at a public forum in Abuja in 2014, and there was a general expectation that she would play a role in President Buhari's government. Indeed, your client leaned on our client to publish and distribute her speech at the APC forum.
10. The relationship between your client and our client deteriorated became our client is no longer the impressionable boy who had just completed his NYSC in 2011. He is a man who has earned his stripes and is no longer willing to fight proxy wars or be used to fight perceived enemies by a benefactor. He is tired of your client's constant efforts to control his public views and tweets.
11. In your letter, you requested a full disclosure of documents. Our client is very much willing to disclose documents relating to the period between September 2012 and April 2015, when your client was a Director of the company. However, given how your client and her family shared the letter under reference on social media (in clear demonstration of bad faith) after our client had already acknowledged receiving it, your client and her family could not be trusted not to disclose the company's sensitive corporate information if it is made available to her. Our client would only make those documents available to your client upon a written undertaking that the documents would be treated with utmost confidentiality.
12. While he remains grateful for your client's past contributions to his growth and development and is sad about the recent turn of events, our client is ready to use every piece of information at his disposal to defend himself and his future against your client's ungodly allegations.
We thank you for your kind courtesies.
I/ Ira Boonyameen Babajide Lawal, Notary Public Head, Abuja Office BABALAKIN & CO.
8 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by naptu2: 12:57pm On Apr 14|
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Cpossibility: 1:18pm On Apr 14|
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 14|
Why do I smell another man in the middle episode.... Question is how did you get a copy of her passport and signature ...are you now saying she has dementia... All this relationship story is crap... Most time it is people close to you that betrays you...especially some of this lawyers you put in trust to execute your terms.
Why is he sending Kisses to madam abi wetin be xx.
32 Likes 3 Shares
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Moferere: 1:26pm On Apr 14|
All these people ehnnnn. I don't fight for or defend anybody on twitter. They are all bunch of crooks
23 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by inoki247: 1:26pm On Apr 14|
Who we wan trust for diz country again like diz maybe a day old child wey dem neva take Nigeria water bath.....
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Ohizfly(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14|
light my Kpoli
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by festacman(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14|
From the letter, Omojuwa's focus is on proving that Oby Ezekwesili was her mentor and confidante who treated him as an 'adopted son' shortly after completing his NYSC. So, she naturally supported his quest to register a company. In my opinion, he has taken a smart path, legally speaking.
With the way Omojuwa quoted time, day and venue of past events, it looks like he is a 'daily diary' person. While it is possible Oby Ezekwesili related to him on 'mom-son basis' IN PASSING, Omojuwa KEPT DIARY of events.
Fear people who keep daily diary. They have accurate records of past events and will always make you cry when disputes arise. They will quote dates, time and venue and often manipulate some while you mop like slowpoke.
62 Likes 8 Shares
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by SarkinYarki: 1:39pm On Apr 14|
The small cat she trained has now become a bob cat after her
19 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Okoroawusa: 1:45pm On Apr 14|
My number 1 question is what does the letter mean by "under her wings"?...does that mean that Jay Boy was servicing Oby when he was serving in Abuja? She even paid for an apartment for him?
Katakata in the kingdom...
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14|
Twitter violence they sweet well well
In all of the revelations, one thing I’m now very sure of is that Oby Ezekwesili truly lobbied to be appointed a minister in Buhari’s government. Her bitterness against Buhari and APC is simply because she was not given any political appointment. It’s so sad to see that most of our good governance crusaders are not doing the crusade for altruistic reasons but for crass and selfish self-aggrandizement. Smh!
51 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14|
The letter is more of a threat than an explanation. So many subtle messages were passed. In summary, let it slide or we scatter everywhere by revealing unpalatable secrets. Let’s wait and see how Madam will react. Hopefully, common sense will prevail and they will find a truce outside social media.
37 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Okoroawusa: 1:58pm On Apr 14|
seunmsg:Bro, let them scatter ground on social media. It will be very interesting. She was taking her boyfriend all over Abuja. A small boy for that matter.
The guy is just being subtle with information. If that boy open him mouth...una go run.
During the PDP era there were so many boys like him in Abuja climbing these big women in government circles literally and figuratively.
19 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Okoroawusa: 2:00pm On Apr 14|
festacman:Bro their relationship was more than confidant and mentor...
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by iamDrRhymes(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14|
Something is about to get down.
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by thebosstrevor1: 2:20pm On Apr 14|
Nigerians and betrayal are like 5 and 6.
Nigerians are ready to put you under the bus once you enter trouble.
When we said, her documents and signatures were needed inorder for her to be recognized as a director in omojuwa's company, they call us names.
The man came out to tell the world that she was no longer a director in her company but she still went on to destroy him all because she wanted revenge.
She threw him under the bus to protect her image now, the guy is coming out with facts.
8 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by qualityovenbake(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14|
Both of them are deceiving themselves, they should alert us when they are ready to say the truth. Omojuwa, Obi Ezekwesili and El-Rufai relationship goes more deeper than we know, they should reveal the facts previously hidden.
We don't need a soothsayer to figure out that the three of them were offered something
Obi with Bring Back our Girls (BBG), El-Rufai claimed that Jonathan was sponsoring Boko Haram to dis-stabililize the north, Omojuwa was busy spewing different allegations on Jonathan.
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Primenet(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14|
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Sirjamo: 2:51pm On Apr 14|
Is it too difficult to provide Documents to prove her consent when the company was registered?
Documents with her signature and some records of her involvement as an active director in the company will save us all these shalaye.
23 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by 175(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14|
This Omojuwa is a smart cat. Very clever! Madam Oby don marsh shiiit ooo
6 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by ictjobber: 2:52pm On Apr 14|
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by sammyj: 2:52pm On Apr 14|
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by yomalex(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14|
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by fergie001: 2:54pm On Apr 14|
breeze haff blow, fowl nyansh haff open....
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by techmo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14|
Activism is a serious business in Nigeria
|Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by arantess(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14|
This guy seems like a dangerous person ready to scatter every and any table
Four British Mps Of Nigerian Heritage At The Nigerian High Commission In The UK / No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa / 2019: MIYETTI ALLAH Splits Over President Buhari's Endorsement
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140