Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos (2415 Views)

Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos / Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body / Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by trendysturvs(f): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sosoliso survivor, Kechi Okwuchi has shared a new photos in shorts showing off her beautiful scars. She said she never used to wear shorts even before her scars but her mum encouraged her to do it and she is grateful. TSB NEWS reports

https://tsbnews.com/2021/02/sosoliso-survivor-kechi-okwuchi-shows-off-her-beautiful-scars/

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by jey4all(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
She’s a fighter. Wish everyone sunshine going through any form of depression. FTC

4 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by PhemmyYo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
trendysturvs:
Sosoliso survivor, Kechi Okwuchi has shared a new photos in shorts showing off her beautiful scars. She said she never used to wear shorts even before her scars but her mum encouraged her to do it and she is grateful. TSB NEWS reports

https://tsbnews.com/2021/02/sosoliso-survivor-kechi-okwuchi-shows-off-her-beautiful-scars/
I still dont get it 'beautiful scars'
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by UncleKoboko: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
She try
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
abeg, how is scar beautiful? She is a fighter, she is strong but I know she will sometimes cry when she sees her old pictures, she was so beautiful back then

2 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by Amotolongbo(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
abeg, how is scar beautiful? She is a fighter, she is strong but I know she will sometimes cry when she sees her old pictures, she was so beautiful back then
PhemmyYo:

Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh

And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful
She’s stars and she’s beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by LordofNaija: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Life is a leveller!
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by tito44: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Scars can never be beautiful. You don't have to lie to draw empathy from us.

2 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by Pat081: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
tito44:
Scars can never be beautiful. You don't have to lie to draw empathy from us.
to you but to her she is still beautiful and amazing you can see that in her dnt lie
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by tito44: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pat081:
to you but to her she is still beautiful and amazing you can see that in her dnt lie

I didnt say she is not beautiful. I said scars are not beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by Pat081: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
trendysturvs:

only her know how many guys who are after her b4 this happen to her and how many she has now .you only know ur friends Wen u have problem
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by Pat081: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
tito44:

I didnt say she is not beautiful. I said scars are not beautiful
Hmmmmm that true
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
PhemmyYo:

grin more like beautiful pain. You're in pain and you love it grin

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Awwwwww
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by SURElee(f): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kai! This girl has gone through a lot. Thank you Lord for you alone know why only two souls survived that Sosoliso plane crash years ago.
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by offset67(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
person no go hear word for this girl matter ni
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by Missyajoke(f): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
offset67:
person no go hear word for this girl matter ni

I pray something doesn't like happen to you then you understand what pain is.
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Look, enough of this bullshiit. If none of you assholes are willing to say the truth because of tribalism, then I will.

Yes, she survived a plane crash that has transformed her into "Chucky" in Child's Play.

Why tha fvck is she disturbing us with her horrible pictures every two weeks?

You keep giving praises to your imaginary God who couldn't prevent the tragedy from happening in the first place and your hypocritical & delusional tribesmen from the East of the Niger keep calling you a "Fighter" like the braindead asshole that commented first on this useless thread.

We have enough issues to deal with already as Nigerians; so, Pls, shut the fvck up and let us be.

She's a fighter, she is strong - All of una dey craze for head.

Pray to your to useless white-bearded sky-daddy & roasted-meat loving Hannibal lecter of the Holy of the Holies, who is seated on a 24karat solid gold throne & surrounded by 24 jobless elders - shouting Hosanna, Hosanna from morning till night like deranged imbeciles - to transform all your family members into an horror like this insecured monster - and then, we just might take you seriously.

Unfortunately, here in my ancestral village of Nimrod (Lamurudu), we call a spade a spade no matter whose Ox is Gored.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
cry
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by femi4: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2021
She should leave social media to avoid depression
Re: Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos by PhemmyYo(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Masonkaycares:
grin more like beautiful pain. You're in pain and you love it grin
oh my gawwwd.
So some pains are still loveable?

(1) (Reply)

How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) / Yoruba Star Actress, Liz Anjorin, Acquires N16 Million Range Rover Evoque / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows, 70 Sheep, 30 Goats To Marry Daughter Malia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.