Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites (54700 Views)

Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Basemann: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
grin grin cheesy grin grin

I talk amgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Bonavi: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
The fear of Iskilu wakil is the beginning of wisdom.
I tell u, This Wakil Iskilu guy has scared the shit out of this Igboho miscreant. He is now running for his dear life

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Clothingonline9(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Help your people Sunday

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by SolarEdge: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
OK O.. continue sir

WE CAN HELP ENJOY MINIMUM 16HOURS POWER SUPPLY DAILY VIA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM....SEND A DM VIA THE LINK
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by realstars: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
The fear of Allmighty God is the beginning of wisdom.
Wakil Iskilu has nothing to fear about,

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Jostoman: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
SO COMMON SENSE DID NOT TELL YOU THAT MAKINDE IS SECRETLY SUPPORTING SUNDAY IGBOHO . HAVE YOU CONDEMNED THE OGUN STATE GOVERNOR THAT OPENLY SAID THAT HE DIDNT INVITE HIM TO OGUN STATE undecided

LAS LAS, IGBOHO NOR NEED ANY BERGERS INVITATION BEFORE HE GO CARRY OUT THE NEEDED SACRED DUTY.

FINALLY, YOUR ARGUMENT NOR FOLLOW AT ALL embarassed
don't mind them, Tinubu supporters want to set trap for Seyi makinde but their plan have been bursted.
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by etrouble: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
The fear of Iskilu wakil is the beginning of wisdom.

This one is suffering from chronic madness

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Cantonese: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
9jatriot:
How did these brand of fulani sneak into the south?

Makinde is supposed to be PDP so the excuse of not wanting to offend the powers that be is not the issue here. He confuses me sometimes,

Makinde I think at a time was in the APC.

Do not forget the story that went round before and after 2015 that Fulanis were imported from other countries, armed with AK47s and instructions to fight if APC lost the election. Do you remember that at a time they were said to have become restless with hunger staring them in their faces. When they could not return to their origin or be provided for, they turned on the innocent citizens of the various communities in the south and other parts of the country.

Further to that do you also remember the story that went round that the governor of Kaduna paid off some Fulani people just to make them quiet.

With the kind of guns in their hands and with their fellow Fulani as the leader, they may have chosen to help themselves and perpetuate themselves on the different parts of the country where there are crisis now. In Lagos, they boastfully tell people that they can commit do whatever they like and get away with it.

Unfortunately the Fulani herdsmen that we originally knew were not vicious. They were only armed with long sticks which they used to control their cows. They were also friendly and could sell cows to you wherever you met them aside their normal “agbo malu”. Truly there were little skirmishes between them and their hosts, but hardly were lives lost.

The Serikis have become suspects as they seem to cover up for these atrocities. The Obas and community leaders have also been accused of taking bribes in cows, cars and cars to allow the evil herdsmen enter their communities.

The governors politicize this matter rather than face the reality of the wickedness of some of these herdsmen and deal with it.

The efforts of the FG seem like nothing. On the appointment of the new security chiefs, Shekau mocked them saying that they will also fail like their predecessors. I strongly believe that if security is taken more seriously by the FG, we can all overcome the challenges.
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Jostoman: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bonavi:
I tell u, This Wakil Iskilu guy has scared the shit out of this Igboho miscreant. He is now running for his dear life
Tinubu supporters, you guys want to set up Seyi makinde So that later you people will now come back and tell us that Tinubu is a master tactician.
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by wumi2017(f): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kare Baami igboho oosa
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by TheWalkingMind: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Like I said before, I don't take seriously people that talk too much... So called "warriors", na on top helpless and harmless civilians body them sabi show off... But when challenge comes, they manufacture cheap and baseless excuses!

Amotekun, stop harassing helpless students imitating Naira Marley and go after Iskilu Wakili!

Sunday Igboho, stop harassing and persecuting helpless and harmless Fulani minorities and go after Iskilu Wakili..

You bloody hypocritical cowards!

Nigeria must better, by fire, by force!

LOL, my brothers, chest beaters, see screenshots.. grin

Nigeria go better sha.. cheesy

BASTARD
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Neddstark: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ayete should call Gani Adams. But make them arrange money cos greed don baptize that one.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Binance(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
tricksters:
Foolish PDP Igbo Wailers n praise singers on NL are no where to be found but if the topic was about Tinubu that as not said anything or made a declaration like Makinde did their fathers would be running naked amok all over NL.
You people don't know how ugly these ethnic bashing is to neutral guys like us (Akwa Ibom, Ibibio)

I detest you guys so much...you guys are so disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by yusluvad(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yoruba eronu ...
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by berryPee(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
I smell a trap for Sunday Igboho
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by LikeAking: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
wetin do oga 4 body?
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Blackdisciple(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
puremaker7:
shut up! were you in coma when the coward governor issued his arrrest?
or you want to turn him to a fugitive like the othey guy?
let those people fight for themselve, if the elected governor by them should betray them.

Maybe he was traumatized

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Omezif(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Makinde i know will never try it.
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by haffaze777(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
superior1:
Nice one by Igboho. The stupid Gov of Oyo is busy using the lives of the people to play politics. He go know the scores later

Not nice enough, Sunday Igboho shouldn't overlook our people,we know seyi makinde is stupid so we shouldn't let herdsmen continue killing our people because of makinde stupidity
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Bellotelli: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
My God... This country has turned into a jungle... No law that restrain people excesses.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Emperor5(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
tricksters:
Foolish PDP Igbo Wailers n praise singers on NL are no where to be found but if the topic was about Tinubu that as not said anything or made a declaration like Makinde did their fathers would be running naked amok all over NL.
Foolish wise man.... what concerned Igbo in this issue, go and fight against wakili, are you not ashamed that only one fulani man conquer the whole village in uyo and you are here wailing about PDP.
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by nedekid: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dotherightthing:
Nice one!

Next thing now, Makinde will start calling for his arrest.

Makinde should just beg him secretly to come over.

Wakili is a nonentity!!
A nonentity armed with 10 AK47 plus Rpg and machine guns is a very dangerous nonentity.
The governor must give Igboho full permission to go there because igboho must go with guns blazing. It is a war, a fight, an indaboski, bahose!!!!
Note that since fgn which is obviously in support of the fulani and seeing they could not arrest igboho in the past due to outcry, they might have reenforced that Fulani warlord to fight back.
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
tricksters:

So if Tinubu make his stance known in the matter will he not be Yoruba leader again? As a leader, what makes him keep mute concerning the killings of his people but was vocal when cows where killed?
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
[s]The fear of Iskilu wakil is the beginning of wisdom. [/s]
Gabbage material
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
nedekid:

A nonentity armed with 10 AK47 plus Rpg and machine guns is a very dangerous nonentity.
The governor must give Igboho full permission to go there because igboho must go with guns blazing. It is a war, a fight, an indaboski, bahose!!!!
Note that since fgn which is obviously in support of the fulani and seeing they could not arrest igboho in the past due to outcry, they might have reenforced that Fulani warlord to fight back.
Are u sure those Herdsmen carry RPG if that's the case,then it is a very very predicamitious case
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
realstars:
Wakil Iskilu has nothing to fear about,
Let those chicken hearted Yoruba farmers go and learn how to manufacture bolt action sniper hunting rifles and use it to engage iskilu instead of whomping and moaning like a woman about to climax

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by DenreleDave(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Balkan:
This guy is still learning.
you are not ready to be a freedom fighter.

Nnamdi Kanu will never say a thing like that.
if keeps waiting for approval, SEv will be doomed

Which Kanu, the coward who ran away

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by evans4luv: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
tricksters:
shut the Bleep up slowpoke, like u started using android phone recently, dumb dickhead
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by splashbaby(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
iReddington:
Was he invited by the Governor when he was dishing out quit notice Now he knows a Governor is the Chief Security Officer of a State abi?
which toothless governor are you talking about. It took him 3 weeks to visit Igangan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) / Buhari, Gbajabiamila Meet. Oshiomhole Sighted At Abba Kyari’s Office / Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.