Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] (6242 Views)

See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice Photos / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did / Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by topmag2019: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
NIGERIAPENNG.COM

A 12-year-old girl by name Blessing Ineh, who reportedly went missing in Abraka, Ethiope East Local Government Area of Delta, has been found alive inside a soakaway.

It was gathered, that the young girl was last seen on New Year Day after she was sent on an errand by her parents.

She was found inside a soakaway located behind her family house on Tuesday, January 5, after a child heard her whimpering and raised an alarm.

According to reports by popular Warri online news portal, Warri Aproko, the young girl was abducted by three men, allegedly stabbed on the back and her throat slit before she was dumped in the soakaway.

Her body was found covered in white chalk which seems to suggest that it was a case of attempted ritual murder by suspected internet fraudsters.

The victim is currently receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

Meanwhile, it was further learnt that Blessing revealed that her neighbour identified simply as “General” was one of the men behind the dastardly act.

According to the victim, General was the one who lured and whisked her away in a car. After they were done, the men dumped her inside the soakaway to die. The suspect is said to have disappeared from the compound since the day the girl went missing.

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW;

SOURCE:
https://nigeriapenng.com/see-beautiful-girl-yahoo-boys-wanted-use-sacrifice/

Lalasticlala
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by topmag2019: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
RemiDogCare:
Wonders shall never end. The wickedness in the hearts of humans

Too wicked... Just because of money... BLOOD is Needed... Ooooh No cry
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
it's a pity... catch the perpetuators and cut their body parts bit by bit until they die and go to hell...

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by TheStakeHolder(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Stale news...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by Fahdiga1: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bia OP how many times will you post this same picture with same headline
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by topmag2019: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Felixamos:
it's a pity... catch the perpetuators and cut their body parts bit by bit until they die and go to hell...

Money Is Powerful..
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by Genesiis(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
The rate of Yahoo activities in Abraka is very alarming, it has become worst that business owners now sell goods based on yahoo price.
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by flamingREED(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wickedness
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by topmag2019: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Genesiis:
The rate of Yahoo activities in Abraka is very alarming, it has become worst that business owners now sell goods based on yahoo price.

Can u just imagine

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by Genesiis(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
topmag2019:

Can u just imagine
I'm telling you, i bought a plate of rice for 1,200 naira something I normally eat in other states for as low as 300 or at most 400 naira. And the Yahoo guys don't hide any longer, that Abraka is something else I swear.
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by illicit(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Damn niggar....

I no wan born girl

Dem too dey use dem especially when she fine....

Is not alright
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by nelsonebby(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Genesiis:
I'm telling you, i bought a plate of rice for 1,200 naira something I normally eat in other states for as low as 300 or at most 400 naira. And the Yahoo guys don't hide any longer, that Abraka is something else I swear.
a plate 400? shocked
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by topmag2019: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
illicit:
Damn niggar....

I no wan born girl

Dem too dey use dem especially when she fine....

Is not alright

Na God Gift o

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by Misterone: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
soon, very soon. all these yahoo yahoo boys would be attacked the way herdsmen are being attacked. you are a yahoo boy, dem go roast you alive.
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by VictorUSA(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Do you believe this news?
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by 1Alex: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Stale news...
very stale
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Genesiis:
I remember one delsu student that was killed at abraka and was used for ritual purposes.
Delta State needs cleansing
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by nedekid: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Thank God she survived.
The culprits must be handed to Fulani heardsmen for beheading.
Obviously it would have been another story if they were aboki yahoo boys. Those ones, their knife is always sharper.
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by femi4: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2021
The love of money....
Re: See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Gt

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Man With Female Breasts & Multiple Sex Organs Escape Mob Attack / Disgrace from Nigeria / EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.