Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,711 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

See What Transpired At My Working Place. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Transpired At My Working Place. (464 Views)

What Transpired Between Me And A Female Uber Driver With A 2015 Toyota Camry SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Transpired At My Working Place. by mattmogan88: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
So today at my working place(bet9ja cashier), people kind of plenty, at a point one person printed ₦3600 ticket. I asked them who played the game, nobody agreed that he's the one, I was enraged with anger. The game started playing, when the person that staked it noticed that the game was playing well, he jokingly brought his ₦3600, I refused to collect the money. I told him the money is mine. The guy begin para, he was saying all sort of things. He wanted to fight me, people gathered and held him back. I told the guy that there is no need to make noise, that he was supposed to beg me rather than ranting. Anyway to cut the whole thing short, I gave him 4k. naso I pocket 22k just like that. So had it been the game no enter, naso I go vomit ₦3600. I go quite this work if care is not taking embarassed

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Transpired At My Working Place. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
mattmogan88:
So today at my working place(bet9ja cashier), people kind of plenty, at a point one person printed ₦3600 ticket. I asked them who played the game, nobody agreed that he's the one, I was enraged with anger. The game started playing, when the person that staked it noticed that the game was playing well, he jokingly brought his ₦3600, I refused to collect the money. I told him the money is mine. The guy begin para, he was saying all sort of things. He wanted to fight me, people gathered and held him back. I told the guy that there is no need to make noise, that he was supposed to beg me rather than ranting. Anyway to cut the whole thing short, I gave him 4k. naso I pocket 22k just like that. So had it been the game no enter, naso I go vomit ₦3600. I go quite this work if care is not taking embarassed

Lalasticlala
if care is not taken
Re: See What Transpired At My Working Place. by maddman: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
You and this your bet9ja tales wink

1 Like

Re: See What Transpired At My Working Place. by mattmogan88: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
maddman:
You and this your bet9ja tales wink

E no easy my niggy
Re: See What Transpired At My Working Place. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Bet naija shop dey always full with different kind of unfaithful agbero. grin grin grin

Some times just enter those shops to watch real life comedy. grin grin

You go see guys wey go say oboy "collect this phone give me 5k make I play this game" at the end game go still cut. grin

One guy was telling me, that a dude gave him his primary school and secondary school certificate with other credential just because of 2k. The game cut Na so dude give am the credentials, he told him to hold it for the mean time that next week he will collect it. do you know it's 1year he has never come back? grin grin

My guy was like I go burn this certificate ooo grin grin

Betnaija Na funny place ! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Transpired At My Working Place. by mattmogan88: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Bet naija shop dey always full with different kind of unfaithful agbero. grin grin grin

Some times just enter those shops to watch real life comedy. grin grin

You go see guys wey go say oboy "collect this phone give me 5k make I play this game" at the end game go still cut. grin

One guy was telling me, that a dude gave him his primary school and secondary school certificate with other credential just because of 2k. The game cut Na so dude give am the credentials, he told him to hold it for the mean time that next week he will collect it. do you know it's 1year he has never come back? grin grin

My guy was like I go burn this certificate ooo grin grin

Betnaija Na funny place ! grin

Aswear, na condition make me work that place o, its better than staying idle
Re: See What Transpired At My Working Place. by samzy12345678: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2021
hmm
Re: See What Transpired At My Working Place. by samzy12345678: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2021
mattmogan88:

Lalasticlala
Can I have your WhatsApp number I have a proposal that will bring you good money
Re: See What Transpired At My Working Place. by samzy12345678: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=mattmogan88 post=98676589]

Aswear, na condition make me work that place o, its better than staying idle[/quote
Can I have your WhatsApp number... I have a proposal for you that will bring you good money]
Re: See What Transpired At My Working Place. by mattmogan88: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
samzy12345678:

Can I have your WhatsApp number I have a proposal that will bring you good money

Re: See What Transpired At My Working Place. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
samzy12345678:

What proposal , pls I need a job even cashier or barman

(1) (Reply)

Legit Airdrops For Free!!! / Scammer Alert / Usdt Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.