Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Air Pod Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Air Pod Business (442 Views)

Vapeonly Ace, An Elegant Disposable Pod Kit With 8 Tasty Flavors / Join My Instagram Pod To Help Your Business Grow / Sikary Spod Starter Kit, A Stylish & Simple Pod System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Pod Business by edgg: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2021
Phones have come to stay, as well as electronics. The world is evolving rapidly. A device like phone that was once a sarce commodity has become a must have for every one.

One major reason why this is so, is the huge need it meets, saving us all time and stress through ease of communication. People hardly go out now without doing so with a phone by their side. Some have more than one phone even.

One market that has grown with phones is phone accessories, as we all want to protect our phones, create some level of flexibilities for ourselves, using ear piece, air pods and the rest.

Trending is the need for air pods, the class and the comfort that comes with it. The prestige is another element, giving you access to listen and communicate with your phone without necessiril6 touching your phone.

Everyone would like to own an apple airpod but unfortunately we all can't afford it.

Instead of just being a consumer or end user of pods, do you know, you can make make money with it as well, without breaking the bank for that.

You can access this pods at highly discounted prices in such a way that you earn over 100% reselling them.

There are importers who are willing to supply them to you at discounted rates.

Kindly follow this trend to learn more.
Re: Air Pod Business by SavageResponse(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2021
edgg:
Phones have come to stay, as well as electronics. The world is evolving rapidly. A device like phone that was once a sarce commodity has become a must have for every one.

One major reason why this is so, is the huge need it meets, saving us all time and stress through ease of communication. People hardly go out now without doing so with a phone by their side. Some have more than one phone even.

One market that has grown with phones is phone accessories, as we all want to protect our phones, create some level of flexibilities for ourselves, using ear piece, air pods and the rest.

Trending is the need for air pods, the class and the comfort that comes with it. The prestige is another element, giving you access to listen and communicate with your phone without necessiril6 touching your phone.

Everyone would like to own an apple airpod but unfortunately we all can't afford it.

Instead of just being a consumer or end user of pods, do you know, you can make make money with it as well, without breaking the bank for that.

You can access this pods at highly discounted prices in such a way that you earn over 100% reselling them.

There are importers who are willing to supply them to you at discounted rates.

Kindly follow this trend to learn more.

Where's the thread?
Re: Air Pod Business by edgg: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
I will keep updating it with time.

This is purely meant for people who are interested in earning money for pods. The business has a very good profit margin.

You can start small and scale up ward with it.
Re: Air Pod Business by edgg: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2021
How to Make Money from Air Pod.

This is an offer for those who want to resell pods. TWS i9S and i12 currently available at #2500 each for minimum of 5pieces and #2300 each for minimum of 10pieces

We import them directly from the manufacturers.

our goal is not to maximize profit but to ensure that the average man can make profit reselling them.

You can see how much we sell them directly at our store at dizempire.com/shop/

Imagine you getting them at those discounted prices and reselling them at your own price, even if you sell cheaper than we do in our online store, you still have a lot of profit to make from it.

You can reach us directly through our website, sighting this post on naira land. Simply click on place other, fill out the form and site this post in the comment session, and we will attend to you.

Alternatively, you can reach us via WhatsApp @ 07035333768 and site this post.

Re: Air Pod Business by edgg: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Market Demand.

Do you know that a minimum of 5persons in your contact list, are ready to buy pod from you almost immediately?

To find out, simply place it on your status with a moderate price tag and see the response that goes with it.

We are your plug.

i12 and i9S are available in large quantity

(1) (Reply)

Skill You Can Start As Side/main Hustle / Can I Take A Loan From Loan App To Boost My Business? I Need Advice! / I Need Your Help With Good Site For Soccer Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.