Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? (529 Views)

Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? / Nigeria Puts 5G Technology On Trial, Powered By MTN. Becomes First In West Afric / Kaios! My Experience Using The So-called Smart-featured Phone Introduced By MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by Parachoko: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Seun, lalastical please I want to know why the topic I created was hidden? I showed evidence I was scammed by MTN yet one of your modes hide my thread. You won't go far if you dey run your business like this.

Re: I've Been Scammed By MTN Nigeria

This morning again, Airtel network dey Bleep up and I need to download an important app on playstor the only extra SIM with me was the MTN SIM. I decided to do 1000 for 1.5GB monthly plan. How will MTN tell me how my data suddenly end in the afternoon? I also did a monthly sub on Airtel and nah I'm I still dey use for like two weeks.
Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by Parachoko: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Seun, If the owners of FB and Twitter are behaving the way you're doing, they won't be where they are today.

I made a valid complain, yet you hide the name of my thread. For what reason if I may ask? angry

I'm so pissed off am been scammed by a foreign company, yet people in authority that should protect us are not doing anything about this day light fraud by MTN.

I did a one month sub on Airtel too. Yet I still dey use am, so how MTN own dey happen?

1 Like

Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by Parachoko: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Seun is in support of MTN scamming Nigerians. I'm sure they dare not try all this nonsense in South Africa.

I've been trying to talk to an agent after dialling 180, but they have been telling me their server or so Is down.

1 Like

Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by Parachoko: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm going to create a Twitter account tonight so I go fit tweet and tag them alongside NCC. Or is there a step I can take in reporting them to NCC? Please let me know so I will start taken this steps.

I've lost more than 4k to MTN this way, and I can't take it again.
Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by Parachoko: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nah everything dey hard for this country... I'm just so pissed off. I be been trying to check my account balance on Airtel... But have not seen any SMS from them for the past 30mins. I wan use am backup my claim of MTN been fraudsters.
Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by punisha: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bros, calm down a bit pls.
At the rate u r going up could pull your clothes and head to the roads.
Call em out on twitter, they will and must respond.
Kpele.
Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by The5DME(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Op why you sef dey buy 1k data? For this kind time?
Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by Parachoko: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
I did Airtel 1.5k sub... See Wetin my sub remain since Thursday. If there is an app zapping my data, then my Airtel sub suppose don finish tey tey

Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by Parachoko: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
punisha:
Bros, calm down a bit pls.
At the rate u r going up could pull your clothes and head to the roads.
Call em out on twitter, they will and must respond.
Kpele.
Lol... I will create a Twitter account tonight.

1 Like

Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by Parachoko: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
The5DME:
Op why you sef dey buy 1k data? For this kind time?
Bro, nah Wetin my power carry be that o sad
Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by The5DME(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Parachoko:
Bro, nah Wetin my power carry be that o sad

But the topic no delete na..... I still see dat your topic.
Re: Why Was My Topic About Been Scammed By MTN Hidden? by FxExpo(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Parachoko:
Lol... I will create a Twitter account tonight.
The Topic Is Still There,i Saw it In The Morning and I still See It Now

(1) (Reply)

Should You Buy This Cheap Modest Entry Level Smartphone? Infinix Hot 10i Review / 64gb Iphone X With Face ID / World’s First Android Payphones Launched By PAX Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.