Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Abia/akwa Ibom Communities At War! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abia/akwa Ibom Communities At War! (227 Views)

#endsars Panel Compensation: NBA Faults Abia, Akwa Ibom, Ogun, Oyo, Benue For Sh / LIFE: Idriss Deby, The President Of Chad Who Died At War After Ruling For 30 Yea / FUTO VC At War With Host Community Eziobodo Yet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia/akwa Ibom Communities At War! by PHijo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/16-killed-6-missing-in-abia-akwa-ibom-boundary-clash/

Is this how "Biafra" would be?

I am glad my Ijaw people are vocal in their rejection of Biafra. Despite Biafra being our name we have left it for Igbo people. Let them have their country or form a country with those who choose to be together with them.

For us, our experience in the defunct eastern region makes Biafra totally unattractive for us.

Does that mean Nigeria is okay? No! Does that mean we want Nigeria to split? Not necessarily!

Would we be pleased if it splits? That's a difficult one to answer. It would depend on how and into how many bits it splits.

We will do our best to make Nigeria work but we will not do that at the expense of our people's peace and progress.

Fulani and Yoruba one Nigeria supporters should know that a rejection of Biafra is not an endorsement of the fraudulent Nigeria you have created in the last 51 years.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / How Can My Brother Lose Butt Fat? / Smallest Reptile On Earth Discovered In Madagascar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.