Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fans Go Gaga As Actress Nkechi Blessing Twerk Her Gigantic Backside To Celebrate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Go Gaga As Actress Nkechi Blessing Twerk Her Gigantic Backside To Celebrate (1916 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga As Actress Nkechi Blessing Twerk Her Gigantic Backside To Celebrate by Koboskit: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
“Has This Is Too Much, Your Husband No fit Finish This” – Fans Go Gaga as Actress Nkechi Blessing Twerk Her Gigantic Backside To Celebrates her Latest Achievement (Video)

Popular actress Nkechi Blessing has become trending again after flaunting her big backside in a latest video celebrating her new deal as an ambassador, PraizeMedia report.The actress shared a video she she flaunt her gigantic backside and some of her male fans has go gaga as she Twerk for them.
The beautiful actress Is really endowed but back and front.

Watch the Video below �

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2022/01/14/has-this-is-too-much-your-husband-no-fit-finish-this-fans-go-gaga-as-actress-nkechi-blessing-twerk-her-gigantic-backside-to-celebrates-her-latest-achievement-video/

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Gaga As Actress Nkechi Blessing Twerk Her Gigantic Backside To Celebrate by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
I dn doke this bad bitch for my mind
Iffa catch her pink pussy I go tear am
Re: Fans Go Gaga As Actress Nkechi Blessing Twerk Her Gigantic Backside To Celebrate by Koboskit: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Darkseidxx:
I dn doke this bad bitch for my mind
Iffa catch her pink pussy I go tear am
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Divorce Her Husband And Plead With Nigerians To Save Her And Her Kids / *~ AloyEmeka Voted The Celebrity Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! / Kim Kardashian VS Jennifer Hudson: Who Wore It Better???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.