Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

5 Rules On How To Make It Big In Real Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Rules On How To Make It Big In Real Estate (231 Views)

Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations / 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House / Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Rules On How To Make It Big In Real Estate by Panai(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
The real estate industry rakes in lots of money, matter of fact, a single deal can enrich an investor. However, some investors who venture into real estate do fail woefully because they failed to follow the rules.

Yes, as it is with a lot of things, real estate do have guiding rules and ignorance of the rules or disregard of them can cause one to make big losses in one’s real estate investment(s).

Therefore, if you want to make it big in the real estate industry, take the following rules to heart:

READ MORE: https://panaiglobal.com.ng/5-rules-on-how-to-make-it-big-in-real-estate/
Re: 5 Rules On How To Make It Big In Real Estate by MurrayYvonne(f): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Does anyone know a real estate company that is looking for sponsors?
Re: 5 Rules On How To Make It Big In Real Estate by MetcaAllfe: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2021
I've been thinking about where it's more profitable to invest. I wanted to connect my life with real estate, as it was always interesting. But I understand that investing in real estate on your own is dangerous. It is better to have sponsors who will support you if something happens. And together with the sponsors, choose a specific asset that will attract capital and ensure profitable growth. So I decided to start working with a real estate syndicate, which will help me sort out my investments. They know which real estate will be most profitable to invest in. I wouldn't have done it myself.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale *magodo Phase 2, Shangisha* New & Exquisitely Finished *5 Bedroom Sem / Stunning 4 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex With Servants Quarters / Grace Bounty Properties Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.