Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) (43229 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi / Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by TheNoble007(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Years ago, youths craved to join any of the Nigerian armed forces. An old friend of Fulani heritage, wrote NDA exams thrice before he was admitted in 2005, I think .But now, I doubt any sane youth would desire to join any for fear of his life.

I pray for Nigeria.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by coolcourses: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
TheNoble007:
Years ago, youths craved to join any of the Nigerian armed forces. An old friend of Fulani heritage, wrote NDA exams thrice before he was admitted in 2005, I think .But now, I doubt any sane youth would desire to join any for fear of his life.

We
I pray for Nigeria.

Na that "prayer" you just mention now dey kill Nigeria.. Think about am
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:
hmm.... People dey find trouble o.
If government send Operation Python dance go raid the place to dust, den go day shout human rights violation.
Make we day wait and see.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by Rugaria: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:
If government send Operation Python dance go raid the place to dust, den go day shout human rights violation.
You sound like you know the perpetrators if this crime! You should be arrested so you can tell the police the people that did this. I don't know how you can be so sure it's the people of that area that you are already itching for operation viper disco to come and bite you and burn down your place..
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by slimjosh231(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Looks staged, this doesn’t even look like a police station.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by sameks08(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
point of correction umuoba is the head quarter of isialangwa south and for the ekelebe serves you right
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:
that python only dance on unarmed people, we have guns now, we will kill that python , what happened in orlu was just a test
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Police stations now better become a fortress and always prepared to ward off armed attacks. Armed robbers will use the opportunity to rob police stations of weapons.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by vioment: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Golan007:

You guys should stop this nonsense of comparing your country with the US.

If someone were to compare your life with that of an average American where would you stand?

Lol.

No be lie comparison no dey.

USA is 190 countries ahead of Nigeria including in Olympics.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
jimyjames:

that python only dance on unarmed people, we have guns now, we will kill that python , what happened in orlu was just a test

LOL
So you think the best way to fight for Independence is to wage war against a nation?
The government is setting a trap for that region , and unfortunately, they are falling for it.
It wouldn't take the government a week to level the whole orlu to the ground.
I only pity the old people and the women.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by pointblank247(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
no no no. This is not right atall
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!

Ode ni e.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
broadman20:

Go raid where? Is that how to investigate? Do you know how many police stations that was burned during the last black lives matter in the US?
Anyway you talk like a FOOL and I don't need to ask you if you are one.

Wetin concern me , concern you?
Abi you chop shit?
Comot for my post Mr Ode.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
angry sad shocked angry iPOB miscreants are CRIMINALS/ARSONISTS.Dey need Pythons in sadEAST sad
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Ode ni e.

EKPA!

OKPEE!!!
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by discusant: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

LOL
So you think the best way to fight for Independence is to wage war against a nation?
The government is setting a trap for that region , and unfortunately, they are falling for it.

What nation? You are glued to the most dysfunctional country in the world because of crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.
You think you are smart and talk about nationhood. Can Nigeria become a nation, assuming that you understand the meaning of nation - a country whose groups aspire for the same cause?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Ode ni e.

ERIAKO!
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Na idiots like yourself dey embolden the police and military to dey kill civilians anyhow and anytime. Now the people have risen and decided to face their fears head on and you're a here talking rubbish. The atrocities of these police who pays bribes to be posted to the East so that they can extort money from people and flex his police power is what is leading some of them to death and I pity the innocent ones that have paid for the sunset of the rogues among them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

ERIAKO!

Didirin
Apoda
Akindanidani
Ode
Oponu
Alainironu
Ode
Bozo
Supo
Dejo
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by discusant: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

That armed forces of Nigeria is designed in your mindset to protect only your PARASITIC interest in one INDIVISIBLE NIGERIA.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
broadman20:

Go raid where? Is that how to investigate? Do you know how many police stations that was burned during the last black lives matter in the US?
Anyway you talk like a FOOL and I don't need to ask you if you are one.

His brain is like that of an average Fulani terrorist soldier.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by IGBOpigs(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
BECOUSE OF TWO THINGS I FELL HAPPY FOR THIS REPORT..1.. SOMALIA WILL BE CHILD PLAY, SOMALIA WILL BE PARADISE ON EATH COMPARE TO SOUTH EATH (Nnamdi KANU) MADE IN CHINA SHIKAU (AISHA YUSUF) SECOND TERRORIST AFTER BOKO HARAM IN SOUTH EAST...BCS BH STARTED IN THIS WAY
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

LOL

the only language Nigerian government understand is the one spoken by gun fire, we protested peacefully unarmed they attacked us killed us and treated us like animals made us to drink dirty mud water, gone are those days we will fight back

the clueless government is setting no trap in fact they were shocked and confused the moment the saw the video of thousands of youths training in different camps in the east fully armed, they government knows any attack on ESN will set this country on fire cause no region with fight for the unity of this country if another civil war breaks, the unity that helped them fight biafra with the term, ONE NIGERIA in 1967 is no longer there again, who really is the federal government?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by discusant: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Didirin
Apoda
Akindanidani
Ode
Oponu
Alainironu
Ode
Bozo
Supo
Dejo

What? Outpourings from an ethnoreligious bigot.

English is what is spoken here.

Nigeria’s political problems do not end with making you or your brother to become president of Nigeria in 2023.

OBj and GEJ were there, what changes did they bring to your now miserable life?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
After #EndSars protect Police stations became vulnerable.
Police stations is down graded .
rip to the dead
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by GidiCars: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
GambaOsaka:

LOL

If war breaks out from any region, that's gonna be the end of nigeria. This ain't 1970, wake up. grin

The reason nigeria won the last war was because the YORUBAs were still committed to one nigeria.

Even if war breaks out from the east, I would first kill a Northerner before I kill an igbo man, so stfu.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
jimyjames:

the only language Nigerian government understand is the one spoken by gun fire, we protested peacefully unarmed they attacked us killed us and treated us like animals made us to drink dirty mud water, gone are those days we will fight back

the clueless government is setting no trap in fact they were shocked and confused the moment the saw the video of thousands of youths training in different camps in the east fully armed, they government knows any attack on ESN will set this country of fire cause no region with fight for the unity of this country if another civil war breaks, the unity that helped them fight biafra with the term, ONE NIGERIA in 1967 is no longer there again, who really is the federal government?

Mr Jimmy, are you sure the east is ready for a full blown war with the federal government?
I pray it doesn't come to that o.
Go back and check history. War is not something you want even in your dreams.
Don't be fooled by some boys carrying AK 47 up and down.
If the military decides to go full force, it would be terrible.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) by Goodman247: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Which country be dis self, insecurities everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Robs Girls During Dates, Caught Yesterday In Lagos (photos) / Men Who Disguise As Women In Kano To Scam Wealthy Victims Busted By Police / How Do Scammers Get Our Correct Details?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.