Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Wanna Ask A Question - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Wanna Ask A Question (376 Views)

I Wanna Buy Any Iphone But Na 15k Dey My Hand / Please I Have A Question About Iphones / I Wanna Get Samsung A51 For 120k Please Your Advices Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Ask A Question by Akanimoh113(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
When Ever You Buy a Used Memory Card
There has been no Virus
There was a lot of movies and music
You Put it in a Card Reader and Plug it to your Tv and All the Movies Was Playing...
Then you put it in your Phone
And All The Movies Disappeared
I mean your Phone tells you to Format the Memory Card
And You said No

WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
Re: I Wanna Ask A Question by Exumal: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Run scan and fix on a laptop.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Ask A Question by Akanimoh113(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Exumal:
Run scan and fix on a laptop.

It's like an App on a Laptop right ?

After Running Scan and Fix On a Laptop...
What's Next?
Please...
Re: I Wanna Ask A Question by jboixxx: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Akanimoh113:

What's Next?
Please...
Disappeared or you're prompted to format? 2 diff scenarios.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Ask A Question by Exumal: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Akanimoh113:

What's Next?
Please...
I'm very sorry for the late reply. it's not an app it just part of the normal system functions on windows immediately you plug in a faulty storage like it brings up the option. you choose fix and scan.

OR
If the first one doesn't work out. you've got to format and run recovery on it using a software. Though you can recover around 40 to 80% of your data back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna Ask A Question by Akanimoh113(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2021
jboixxx:
Disappeared or you're prompted to format? 2 diff scenarios.
Thanks for your Responds
I was able to do it
Re: I Wanna Ask A Question by Akanimoh113(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Exumal:

I'm very sorry for the late reply. it's not an app it just part of the normal system functions on windows immediately you plug in a faulty storage like it brings up the option. you choose fix and scan.

OR
If the first one doesn't work out. you've got to format and run recovery on it using a software. Though you can recover around 40 to 80% of your data back.
I couldn't get the Software... People are not planning on Solving something for free

Thanks for your Responds
I Formatted the Memory card and Its Now Showing 14GB Spacegrin

You wont believe what came into my mind to try it tho...

(1) (Reply)

What Wrong With GLO Data / Who Has A Fairly Used Infinix S4 For Sale In Lagos? / *how Much Is Your Smartphone??*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.