Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism (13571 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by Nanavati(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2021
ClassicCaleb:
Ayadiok ino Udom, How can you hold an innocent man for this long simply because he spoke up about your numerous wrong doings,Mini Dictator

ado ata unam
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by AwkaFinest: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2021
NkanAkpanika where are you? This is when we need you most, not your nonsense propaganda.
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by Blackdisciple(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Arrest, rearrest is he a yahoo boy, Nigerian police go dey do as if they are working.
karremin Katanga dadin hawa
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by oshorstan(f): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Thank you for being such a wonderful Woman, who decided to stand by her husband during trying times. Many would fly away like a mockingbird. I pray he get his release from these wicked people. The government of Always ibom is a monster. Evil & corrupt idiots

1 Like

Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by garfield1: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2021
Kurtis02:
Udom is an incompetent governor. If not for the citizens attachment to PDP, he wouldn't had been allowed second term.

Gbam
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by Meteng: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Everybody forming Mandela, the moment you are arrested, you fall sick
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Trendy247:
I'm as much as I don't support Udom administration, I believe this is the main reason your husband was arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiOOLnmfFf8
Oboy na the guy carry himself go jail oh.
Thanks for the video boss
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
goodyvin02:

You mean Dr Carter?
You are in the know
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
searay:
He came for his Traditional marriage and was arrested 3 days after the wedding on invitation. Udom Emmanuel is a destroyer, a saddist and a very wicked Governor. I know his paid agent aka Honorarium Boys will soon flood NL to attack everybody.
Village people at work, your enemies are always watching your every step. He mad a big mistake coming back.
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by na2016: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Ükáñ nyin esebo ke inuen afudõke ke enyonñ, ikpad ase'wôd isõñ.
I am not in support of government's treatment of the young man, because his fundamental human rights has been infringed upon. My concern rather, is his indiscriminate insult showered on elders of the state, both clergymen and senior citizens in the name of criticism. The point is he doesn't even stay in the country, so he did himself more harm than good. If you want to speak up against some policies of government or attitudes of your elders, our African tradition and Christian religion teaches that you do that with all amount of respect, regard and decorum. There is what is known as "constructive criticism". He failed in that angle.

Having said that, I'm now calling for his immediate release from detention ASAP!

People like you are the problem of Nigeria and Akwa Ibom. Ask me why and I will give you 100 reasons why I said so. IDIOT!!

2 Likes

Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by goodyvin02(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

You are in the know

����
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by themanderon: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wanna know the true character of a man? Give him power. Imagine this relatively unknown quantity sold to akwaibomites feeling like an absolute monarch that must never be challenged. Do the right thing, never but they will throw people behind bars for challenging their ineptitude. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
na2016:

People like you are the problem of Nigeria and Akwa Ibom. Ask me why and I will give you 100 reasons why I said so. IDIOT!!
Because I'm more descerning than you are, I will abruptly ignore you without saying any word. My father use to warn me against people like you who comes from a caursed family, emphasizing that it is contagious. people that abuses othes are from a caused family. redeem yourself bro!
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by na2016: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Because I'm more descerning than you are, I will abruptly ignore you without saying any word. My father use to warn me against people like you who comes from a caursed family, emphasizing that it is contagious. people that abuses othes are from a caused family. redeem yourself bro!

I repeat people like you are the major problem of that state.
Did you even read that shit you wrote there?
I assume you are as useless as the rubbish you wrote there, that doesn't even convey any meaningful information.
IDIOT!!

2 Likes

Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by searay(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Village people at work, your enemies are always watching your every step. He mad a big mistake coming back.
The Deputy Governor is his relative
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by ernecy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
emmabest2000:

Even in the zoo, there are rules and regulations grin

Weak
really, short of words

1 Like

Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by mmsen: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Ükáñ nyin esebo ke inuen afudõke ke enyonñ, ikpad ase'wôd isõñ.
I am not in support of government's treatment of the young man, because his fundamental human rights has been infringed upon. My concern rather, is his indiscriminate insult showered on elders of the state, both clergymen and senior citizens in the name of criticism. The point is he doesn't even stay in the country, so he did himself more harm than good. If you want to speak up against some policies of government or attitudes of your elders, our African tradition and Christian religion teaches that you do that with all amount of respect, regard and decorum. There is what is known as "constructive criticism". He failed in that angle.

Having said that, I'm now calling for his immediate release from detention ASAP!

Respectfully, this government does not listen to 'constructive criticism', hence why this man was so aggressive in his comments. That still does not justify his detainment without charge.

Also, this subservience to a useless elder class that has done nothing but use the youth as chattel is the root cause for most of Africa's man made problems. Africans have been playing nice with their elders for centuries, to what end? Do the elders return the respect? Do these elders even have any respect for their own environment? The answer appears to be no.
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by mmsen: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
na2016:

People who call for blind obedience and respect for 'elders' and religious figures typically don't have a firm grasp of logic.
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by na2016: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
mmsen:

People who call for blind obedience and respect for 'elders' and religious figures typically don't have a firm grasp of logic.

Spot on! God bless you.
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
mmsen:

Respectfully, this government does not listen to 'constructive criticism', hence why this man was so aggressive in his comments. That still does not justify his detainment without charge.

Also, this subservience to a useless elder class that has done nothing but use the youth as chattel is the root cause for most of Africa's man made problems. Africans have been playing nice with their elders for centuries, to what end? Do the elders return the respect? Do these elders even have any respect for their own environment? The answer appears to be no.

Your reasoning is constructive and sensible other than the other guy who just came out to abuse his ancestors. If you noticed at the end of my contribution I called on the government to immediately release him. I am not and will never support such actions of government.
Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by Freeze007(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
There can only be ONE WAY, the world, media and economy is controlled by a masked group all over the world supporting the same GREED and POWER....Why do you expect such process to help you, a saviour and messiah has arrived but you traitors in AKWAABASI IBOM have called that messiah a name which he is not, so, he left all of you to suffer or pay dearly for your actions until you would recognize him

Again all of you in AKWACROSS should all beg LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU for your redemption a word is enough for the wise

Re: Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism by Freeze007(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Trendy247:
I'm as much as I don't support Udom administration, I believe this is the main reason your husband was arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiOOLnmfFf8

Exactly and this was very BAD A STUNT he pulled, you should learn to apply wisdom when critisizing the GOVERNMENT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month / "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel / The Full History Of Epkeye. (the Ikwerre & Ogba Relatives In Rivers State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.