Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) (46653 Views)

Causes Of His Death: Nigeria’s Fast Rising Singer, Mohbad Dead At 27 / Nigeria’s Fast Rising Singer, Mohbad Dead At 27. / I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Candycrushy(f): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2021
So sad
My condolences to the fam

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Meedon: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by rhythyson: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I don't know her but this is painful really. cry

Indomie generation grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by oluwabunmi61010: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Saw this earlier on SDK. Too bad.God please comfort Yinka

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Ghozky(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Rest in Peace, Jeremiah

Such a sad news.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by dele31: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2021
alphaconde:
once u are happy in this world

another time u are broken and sad

I never understand how people who lose their kids bear the pain.

my 2 year old has a fever for a couple days now and I am not myself.

may the good LORD help us both now and forever

RIP Jerry

Your baby is healed now in the name of Jesus!

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by cococandy(f): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Must be horrible cry
Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2021
drinoayo:
Veteran Nigerian singer and former judge of reality show Nigerian Idol, Yinka Davies has lost her son, Jeremiah. He was 27 years old, Igbere TV reports.

Jeremiah died last Friday, January 29, after a long battle with Autoimmune blood tissue disorder.

He had been in and out of the hospital in the last 10 months and sadly, lost the battle to the disease last Friday.

The grieving mum shared the sad news of his demise on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKx7xKjnhR-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Jeremiah who was the first of Yinka's two children would have been 28 on February 21.

Death why?why can't you go to Oyo or Ondo and kill 500 Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen and leave this young calm guy alone to live eeeh.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Queenserah26(f): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2021
So sad, may the lord comfort and console his loved ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Ikem11(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I don't know her but this is painful really. cry
You don't know yinka Davies? How old are you?

As early 2001 na that girl chop MTN money. She was a pure brand that time she even released a full album for MTN
RIP TO THE DEAD

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2021
dele31:

amen

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by ceeceeuwa: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2021
alphaconde:
RIP Jerry
Speedy recovery to your kid!

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Richsteemit: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Rip

But this boy resemble black panther

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Speedy recovery to your kid!

thanks

n amen

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Painful.... Definitely sickle cell

Or leukemia.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by sylve11: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Journey well young lad....... sad cool

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2021
alphaconde:

RIP Jerry
Fever, please do the needful o, Kidd at that age are very vulnerable... I ones lost a cousin to that..The most jovial human av met in my life.

3days fever, she was gone.

Her death changed a lot in the family... Till date.

Please do needful..

Fever has connection with...Typhoid, malaria and others.

The pain of losing a kid to sickness is unbearable... The memories will linger.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Krismas(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
cool very sorry. was it sickler?
Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Munzy14:

Fever, please do the needful o, Kidd at that age are very vulnerable... I ones lost a cousin to that..The most jovial human av met in my life.

3days fever, she was gone.

Her death changed a lot in the family... Till date.

Please do needful..

Fever has connection with...Typhoid, malaria and others.

The pain of losing a kid to sickness is unbearable... The memories will linger.

thanks

he is on injections

he is mending gradually

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by manunitedbabes: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2021
grin hmmm sickness dey ohhh

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by SURElee(f): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2021
Chai! May God comfort all he left behind.
Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by tosaino95(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2021
R.I.P So Sad. God Forgive your sins.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Sincere condolences to her
Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Oh noooo... Yinka Davies is one of the realest and natural contemporary singers we have in Nigeria.

You guys should listen to her "Eko Ile" song. Very beautiful indeed.

R.I.P to him. cry

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
dele31:

Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC / IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.