Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge (15095 Views)

“never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts / Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Rolls Royce Ghost Worth N157m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by rhythyson: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Which image grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by rafcrown(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2021
Sue them for 1 billion naira , if you are innocent.
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98696060:
You can never run from your past Boy.

Your past will always live with you till you die.

No diggity.

A good name is better than Silver or Gold.

Just like buhari’s past, killing democracy, kamar doesn’t forget, another man will definitely end his government before his appointed time
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2021
This one still get image
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by peculiar2233: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Realtord43:
You dont have a better image before.

He who seek wealth through dubious and crony means wont have a name to be proud of!

"A better Name is worthy than a Gold".
Mumu
Instead of u to find urgent solution to ur poverty life, u r here castigating someone who God has blessed

1 Like

Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by Mayng01(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Does he have an image?
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by HVILLE: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
Mompha who went into hiding when Hushpuppi was caught.
If not that Nigeria is corrupt, there's no way in hell he'd have been let out. Name ko, shame ni.
Do u have any evidence aganist him and has any court found him guilty of any crime ,u better go face ur hustle and stop running your mouth
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by Denique(f): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2021
ShaqFu:
his Shadow that is far richer than you abi? grin

For a short sighted person like you, his shadow may be richer than your existence but one who understands what integrity means sees differently. grin
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2021
HVILLE:

Do u have any evidence aganist him and has any court found him guilty of any crime ,u better go face ur hustle and stop running your mouth
Did the police not arrest him sometimes last year on a corruption charge? Didn't they detain him and let him go?
We all know Nigeria's justice system is wack. Why did he go into hiding when his rival Hushpuppi was arrested mid last year?
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2021
He should sue them for tarnishing his image rather than yawn on social media
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by Omezif(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
You must be connected to something else before finger is appointed to you, therefore, Mompha should keep quiet and face the reality.
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by ShaqFu: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Denique:

For a short sighted person like you, his shadow may be richer than your existence but one who understands what integrity means sees differently. grin
for a long sighted person like you, I'm sure integrity puts money in your pocket. No wonder you're poor. tongue
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by Denique(f): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2021
ShaqFu:
for a long sighted person like you, I'm sure integrity puts money in your pocket. No wonder you're poor. tongue

Better poor for a short time than living THE LIFE in kirikiri. tongue
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by Hushbingo: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin

I don't seems to believe this dude. Now if they probe him, he might be guilty . all this mouth running Na just for fans oo!!
Those who come to equity,must come with clean hands...

Laws of equity
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by emmyN(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
I think his image was indeed being tarnished. If he was going to be tagged to any fraud, 160million appears too small cheesy.
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by ShaqFu: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Denique:

Like you're not already living the life in Kirikiri. grin
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by tamunobello: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Big scammer
Drinokrane:
Instagram celebrity Ismaila Mustapha alias Mompha has rejected reports he was named in an amended charge instituted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) against an automobile dealer Sarumi Babafemi alias 606, Igbere TV reports.

According to reports, in an amended nine counts marked FHC/L/CS/374c/2019, the EFCC accused Babafemi, Mompha, Ridwan Allison aka Osama, said to be at large, and Richard Ogbah of laundering the total sum of N157.1million.

However, in an Instagram post on Monday evening, Mompha said it was all lies to tarnish his image.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKwQrs4A__F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mr Babafemi had been arraigned alongside his companies; 606 Autos Limited; 606 Music Limited; and Splash Off Entertainment Limited, on five counts before the Federal High Court in Lagos.

The EFCC accused him of laundering a total of N207.1m between 2013 and 2018.

The anti-graft agency also accused Babafemi and his companies of concealing and disguising the origins of the funds he allegedly laundered for Mompha and others.
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Noted Sir.[b] ((((((CHAT ME UP FOR YOUR CHINA RMB PAYMENT AT A FRIENDLY NAIRA RATE ON 08130127510)))))[color=#000000][/color]
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by daniel34840: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
This one still get image
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by Karemarealty288(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Image tarnishment.... grin

Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by iforkformoney(f): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin

I don't seems to believe this dude. Now if they probe him, he might be guilty . all this mouth running Na just for fans oo!!
first u need to learn to write proper english before u begin to analyze the life of someone that can buy your generation
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by MoneyTrees(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bring your own image, you fit compare am to Mompha own
Ogbeni hustle o make you no get name were only you dey proud of grin

Realtord43:
You dont have a better image before.

He who seek wealth through dubious and crony means wont have a name to be proud of!

"A better Name is worthy than a Gold".
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by MoneyTrees(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Denique:

You're not a real nigarr
I'm not impressed grin grin
How old are you? cheesy
So the poverty you've lived in since birth till now na poor for a short time
Ogbeni kirikiri na for people were poor for a short time, if Mompha need enter prison for your or to cover blanket na Kuje prison him dey go
Too much money stops nonsense
Re: ‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge by MoneyTrees(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mayng01:
Does he have an image?
We all know Mompha
& you angry who you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Hot Sex Photos Of Kim Kardashian You Have Never Seen Before / Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths / Olamide Braces For OLIC 3: Promises It Would Be Talked About For More Than 10 Ye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.