Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

“never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts (4723 Views)

‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge / Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Naijajeodax(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
“Never mock anyone cause you don’t know tomorrow” – Mompha reacts Hushpuppi allegedly arrest

News of Nigerian socialite, Ray Hushpuppi being arrested on the grounds of fraud by the International Police in Dubai has set social media abuzz over the last few hours.

It’s reported that Hushpuppi and his friend, Mr Woodbery amongst others were reportedly nabbed by Interpol and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI in Dubai.

The socialite’s former best friend, Mompha has now in a post on his social media page, sort of mocked him over his arrest.

Never mock anyone who is facing a trial case cos you dont know Tomorrow. For those who are worried about me am safe and sound No shaking Godnever disappoint his own

It should be recalled that in October of 2019, Mompha was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, after he allegedly escaped arrest by Interpol. He was arrested by the EFCC over alleged fraud.

During that time, Hushpuppi had sort of mocked his situation but as it turns out now, the tables have turned.

Source >> https://naijajeodax.com/2020/06/never-mock-anyone-cause-you-dont-know-tomorrow-mompha-reacts-hushpuppi-allegedly-arrest/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Righteousness89(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.

4 Likes

Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Karlifate: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Phyno, Kcee & several others will be following the news of his arrest with keen interest. He insulted them, now they'll be smiling sheepishly as his freedom is gradually being taken away. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by oluwaleinad(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
E dey green for hush tey tey now E don red for ahm
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by IfeMiLove: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Even if he sneezes right now, it will be termed a 'reaction' to hushpuppy's arrest.

3 Likes

Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
God no go shame us...make we sef dey do good
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by sammysneh(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mompha don turn motivational speaker overnight
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Onyi22(f): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
True fact
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Techcornerng(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
He is Lucky, his case is in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Muna4real(f): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
I wonder why nobody is insulting his tribe now grin

1 Like

Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by bmdmixer: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
God no shame you for crashing newsrounded.com
no God no shame me cause i me my self dey do monthly payment to keep my site going, old woman, u go just sit down dey do madam, I guess the other web designer u hired stop being interested because of ur useless altitude.
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2020
bmdmixer:
no God no shame me cause i me my self dey do monthly payment to keep my site going, old woman, u go just sit down dey do madam, I guess the other web designer u hired stop being interested because of ur useless altitude.

Wicked Man
Monthly payment
Greedy idiot
Hosting plan for a year
Domain for a year
U chop am
Finish
Crash my site
U dey blame politician u are heartless
U go meet your own for front
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2020
bmdmixer:

What you sow is what you shall reap the site did not even reach a year

As you crash my site

Ur own go com in double folds in Jesus name with all the sweat and labor you lack integrity heartless man BMD u shall me someone that will do this same wickedness all this while I keep quiet but this time God go shame you
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by bmdmixer: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

Wicked Man
Monthly payment
Greedy idiot
Hosting plan for a year
Domain for a year
U chop am
Finish
Crash my site
U dey blame politician u are heartless
U go meet your own for front
why exchange words with u, say ur heart nah u get ur mouth, i guess d programmer u had couldn't stick around to stomach ur altitude, any way na u get ur self.
peace
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by pretydiva(f): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Ok
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2020
bmdmixer:
why exchange words with u, say ur heart nah u get ur mouth, i guess d programmer u had couldn't stick around to stomach ur altitude, any way na u get ur self.
peace

The Developer even called you a Wicked Man

He said you that designed knew your bad intentions

You talk of attitude is that a good attitude

Change !
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2020
bmdmixer:
peace

The developer could not even work on it because the way you develop it only you can do it as you have crash my site so shall your own turn com is not a curse is reality

What you do to others so shall it be done to you

I trusted to do a good work because I saw you as a friend and I am disappointed I have forgiven but what you have done to crash a site that I paid for year is unforgettable and if you continue this way with others you won't be happy by the result so change
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by bmdmixer: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

The Developer even called you a Wicked Man

He said you that designed knew your bad intentions

You talk of attitude is that a good attitude

Change !
ur developer thinks every one uses word press, so because ur mumu developer doesn't know how to code he calls me a bad man, ohh so sorry for both of una dear not every one calling them selves programmer know how, if u developer doesn't understand the codes given to him then him to quit.

and also u might want to stop quoting me cause this ur i don forgive u b like e dry for ur throat. dont need ur forgiveness u on d other hand need mind.

be well trouble maker (wonder why u dont have a bf?) smiles
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
bmdmixer:
ur developer thinks every one uses word press, so because ur mumu developer doesn't know how to code he calls me a bad man, ohh so sorry for both of una dear not every one calling them selves programmer know how, if u developer doesn't understand the codes given to him then him to quit.

and also u might want to stop quoting me cause this ur i don forgive u b like e dry for ur throat. dont need ur forgiveness u on d other hand need mind.

be well trouble maker (wonder why u dont have a bf?) smiles

So is you that have a girlfriend such a heartless man I forgive you no matter the crashing but I hope you change
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by bmdmixer: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

So is you that have a girlfriend such a heartless man I forgive you no matter the crashing but I hope you change
lol heartful woman, i dey cry for ur matter
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by bmdmixer: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

lol heartful woman, i dey cry for ur matter grin
Re: “never Mock Anyone Cause You Don’t Know Tomorrow” – Mompha Reacts by bayotwice(f): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mtchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte / Abuja Most Beautiful Girls Show Off In Sexy Bikinis, See Hot Assets / Hot African Plus Size Models Showing off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.