Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Lady In Red - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lady In Red (8475 Views)

Devil In Red (story) / 'The Lady Next My Door' / 'the Lady Next My Door' A Story From Wurastories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady In Red by BigBasher: 6:45am On Mar 12, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: The Lady In Red by BigBasher: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2021
Re: The Lady In Red by CasNova: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
She drove the gleaming Rover carefully to the Goldies Club. It was about thirty minutes’ drive. To pass the time, she played some music on the car DVD drive. When she was close to the place, she put a call across to him and he picked his call at the first ring.

“I’m at the car park,’’ she informed. “I’m in the silver color Land Rover.

“Okay,” Cyril replied with excitement in his tone. “Wait, I’ll be there.’’

Without further ado, he left the club bar to go and meet her. The BMW was not far from where he parked his Honda CRV. He opened the front
right door of the car and slid inside.

“Hello, lady.’’

“Hi.”

“I miss you,’’ he muttered.

“I miss you too,’’ she echoed.

He was very happy about the turn of event. He was glad that he indeed took the steps he had taken. But he was also aware he had to be very
discreet.

“See, this place is not the best for us to meet. We need another rendezvous.’’

She nodded. “Okay, where do we go?’’

“There’s one small hotel at Maryland. The place is neat, decent and discreet. Let’s go there.’’

She nodded again in agreement.

“My car is the Honda CRV over there.’’ Cyril pointed at the car. “You will have to follow me bumper to bumper.’’

“Okay.’’

He got out of her car, went to his car, started it and backed out of the parking space. He drove slowly so that she would not lose his tail. Some
minutes later, they arrived at the HillTop Hotel where he used to take some of his ladies to.

“Yes, I can see that it’s quite discreet,’’ Joy agreed.

He booked a room for one hour and steered her there. Once in the privacy of the room, she clung on to him. There would be no need to waste
time. He swooped kisses on her waiting lips. From the lips, his mouth soon moved down to her bust and her pussy. Her mind went into state of
excitement as the sensation of his mouth on her pussy lips made all other thoughts to be irrelevant.

He dragged the flat of his tongue along the top crevice of her inner thighs. He then brushed his lips over her mound. Joy gasped. Cyril paused
for a brief moment. He did this so she could catch her breath back. He resumed, this time licking and moving closer to her nub. He stopped
briefly to nip her labia between his teeth.

Joy’s legs began to tremble, as the pressure of his tongue flicking against her clit made all the muscles in her body to become tense. She put her
hands on his head, first just resting them there and then, as he continued to lick, she moved her fingers into his hair and pulled him against her,
grinding her pussy against his face. He clasped each of her thighs in one of his hands, spreading her legs wider and using her body as leverage
to keep his balance as he thrust his nose inside her. His breathing was labored now, and he filled his lungs in short, swift bursts, keeping his lips
on hers in an open-mouthed kiss and sucking the air in sideways.

He spread his fingers, brushing each of his thumbs against her hip bones and pushing up the fabric of her swimsuit so that her arse was
exposed. He ran his hands over each of her cheeks, kneading her flesh beneath the soft pads of his fingertips, pulling her closer against him. Joy
let herself go. Cyril was strong. Strong enough to hold her weight and keep his balance as she thrust against him, fucking his face.

She came in juddering bursts, her whole body pulsing with the force of the orgasm that tore through her like a wildfire, leaving not destruction
but renewed energy in its wake. Every one of her nerve endings felt as though it had been woken at once. She was buzzing.
Her limbs continued to twitch for a long while after she had reached her climax. She gasped with each successive aftershock until her body
eventually relaxed. Joy sank down on to Cyril, not caring in the slightest whether her weight, now unsupported by the door, would be a burden
for him. It was not far to fall to the floor, anyway.

But Cyril had not finished, and did not allow her any respite. He lifted her up as if she weighed no more than a child and flipped her over onto
her front. Joy flailed, ungainly, but instinctively caught herself on her forearms before she hit the wooden floor. His floorboards smelled of
lemon, she noticed, smiling to herself at the inanity of noticing such a thing at a time like that. Joy had heard – and read – about people who made shopping lists in their head, or thought about all the chores on their to-do lists while they were having sex. She had never been one of
those people. Sex consumed her whole being. There was nothing on earth so important that it couldn’t wait for lovemaking.

She shuffled her knees closer to her chest so that most of her weight was leaning on her forearms and her arse was lifted in the air. “Doggy
style” – a term she hated. It seemed to Joy a crass and demeaning way to describe one of her favorite sexual positions. When positioned in that
way, she thought of herself as offering a gift, not simply awaiting entry like a dumb animal.

She yelped when the flat of his hand connected with her backside. That was not what she had expected, and no one had ever spanked her before. The first slap left her arse cheek hot and stinging, but the pain quickly subsided as he held his hand against her flesh, as if he was
absorbing some of the pain back into his body. She almost laughed with surprise. It was the sort of action that she might have considered silly if
she had thought about it in advance, but Cyril was not a foolish man, and it was difficult to take him anything other than seriously.

The Lady in Red: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_lady_in_red/40472
Re: The Lady In Red by BigBasher: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: The Lady In Red by SeyiDominion: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Interesting
Re: The Lady In Red by Ann2012(f): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: The Lady In Red by BigBasher: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
More.
Re: The Lady In Red by SeyiDominion: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: The Lady In Red by Damibiz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
good to be back after along time...I miss Nairaland,�

1 Like

Re: The Lady In Red by CasNova: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2021
She yelped when the flat of his hand connected with her backside. That was not what she had expected, and no one had ever spanked her before. The first slap left her arse cheek hot and stinging, but the pain quickly subsided as he held his hand against her flesh, as if he was absorbing some of the pain back into his body. She almost laughed with surprise. It was the sort of action that she might have considered silly if she had thought about it in advance, but Cyril was not a foolish man, and it was difficult to take him anything other than seriously.

She sucked in her stomach and bent her spine like a cat’s, lifting her arse even higher into the air
His hand came down hard on the other side and Joy whistled between her teeth. It was a curious sensation. Both pleasant and unpleasant at the same time. Like walking a knife’s edge between one feeling and another. She focused hard on the feeling, employing her logical, reasoning mind to decipher this new sense, and found that the more she focused her gaze on the impact of Cyril’s palm on her butt the more everything else disappeared until it seemed almost as though she was floating.

It wasn’t that she was disconnected or unaware of anything else but that other things disappeared, including the ache that had begun to develop in her forearms. She was flying above all of the trivial things, all of the banal thoughts and unimportant discomforts, balancing on that mysterious place that existed between good and bad, desired and undesired, desire and repulsion.

More than that, she was fiercely, fiercely aroused. “You’re dripping,” Cyril said. The tone of his voice had changed. It was full of sex. Rich, deep, throaty, almost a growl. Something else too. Cold, mocking.

“You love it, don’t you?” He sounded pleased, but not surprised. Like someone who has finally affirmed a fact that they had all along believed to be true.

Joy opened her mouth, but she could not find her voice to answer him.

She felt the pads of one of his fingers pressing a line firmly along the inside of her thigh. Scraping up the moisture that was now running down her leg. Then his finger was in her mouth. She sucked, instinctively, tasting both sweet and sour, the very particular sea salt tang of sex. He pushed his finger to the tip of her throat until she felt that she might begin to cough or choke and then rubbed his fingertips over her mouth, pulling at her lips, pressing his palm against her cheek in a rough caress.

Joy could feel Cyril’s excitement rising just like hers. She knew, somehow, that it was not what he was doing but the way that she was reacting to it that aroused him so much. Toying with his senses pleased her, made her feel powerful. She shuffled her knees further apart and dipped her spine into an even more exaggerated position so that her legs were now spread wide, inviting.

He didn’t utter a word in response. His breath came in short, ragged growls. She felt it then: his bare cock nudging at her opening, just resting against her lips. He was rock hard and large.

Joy knew he wasn’t wearing a condom. She hadn’t heard the telltale rustling of a wrapper opening or noticed the awkward pause of him breaking out of the moment to find protection. She could feel the warmth and smoothness of his skin against hers, and the hesitation as he waited, prone, for her to give him some kind of sign that she desired him inside her just as he was, without any barrier between them, no matter the health benefits.

She pushed back, taking his full length in one thrust. He let out a groan that emanated deep from his throat and half fell forward on top of her.

“Joy,” he said. The sound he made was like the cry of a bear caught in a trap. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled. Her head snapped back, controlled by the grip of his hand wrapped around her long tresses.

He pushed harder into her and deeper with each thrust, ramming his cock inside her with such force that she could barely hold herself upright. Her hands, forearms, elbows all ached from resting on the wooden floor, but the discomfort was nothing, not even a pinprick in her consciousness, in comparison with the exquisite pleasure of Cyril’s cock filling her so completely. She pushed back against him, meeting every one of his strokes with her own until they were moving back and forward with the precision of two metronomes meeting in sync and it was impossible to tell which of them was the driving force.

His movements became imperceptibly faster and faster, more desperate, until she felt the weight of him pushing her forward, flat on her stomach on the wooden floor and she collapsed under him, unable to hold herself up beneath the bulk of his body. He let go of her hair and his hand moved across her back, pressing her down and then wrapping around her mouth, preventing her breathing. He released his grip only at the point when she was frantic for air and even then only allowed her a brief, desperate gasp.

There was a rhythm to his movements. He was counting, Joy realized. He knew how long she could hold her breath for. Perhaps he was guessing, or acutely aware of the signs that her body made, the difference between desiring to breathe and needing to. Perhaps he had counted the seconds between each breath she took when she swam.

She relaxed, feeling safe with this knowledge. Somehow this man she barely knew already knew her body well enough to take her beyond the edge of comfort but not into harm. She let go. Allowed him to carry her into that place where she was no longer in control, not even of the air that entered her lungs.

Re: The Lady In Red by ThrillPlus: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Lady In Red by UltimateSpice: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Interesting.
Re: The Lady In Red by Awesome05: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ride on
Re: The Lady In Red by CasNova: 12:29pm On May 01, 2021
She relaxed, feeling safe with this knowledge.

Somehow this man she barely knew already knew her body well enough to take her beyond the edge of comfort but not into harm. She let go.

Allowed him to carry her into that place where she was no longer in control, not even of the air that entered her lungs.

Joy began to feel hazy. Again, everything fell away but the taste and the pressure of his fingers against her mouth and the sensation of his cock pumping inside her.

She flicked her tongue out, began sucking at the flesh of his hand, and this simple act seemed to push him over the point of no return.

His hand clamped down over her mouth and he let out a muffled cry and thrust against her one more time, so deeply she felt he might split her in two. She felt his semen pumping out inside her.

Hot, dangerous. He collapsed over her and pulled his hand away. They gasped for air together, filling their lungs in ragged bursts until the moment passed and reality began to creep back into focus.

Several minutes later, they lay naked under the bedspread.

“Finally, you’re mine,’’ he said as he rubbed her back.

She smiled. “Yes, but not completely.’’

Some minutes later, when they were dressing up, Cyril said the words he considered the most important. “I need a grant,’’ he said. “I’m wondering if you can be of help.’’

“A grant? How much?’’

He was surprised by the alacrity and the keenness he could detect in her voice.

“I have a building project I’m working on. It’s getting to the roof level and I need some money to complete it.’’

She smiled at him. “That will be no problem. I’ll be glad to be of assistance. How much will you need?’’

Again he was very glad about her keenness.

“Conservatively, I’ll need about three million naira more.’’

She was thoughtful briefly. “I will see what I can do. You may not get the whole money once, but in the few days, you will get the sum you said.

All the same, by tomorrow morning, I will send some money to your account. You have to send me your account details.’’

Re: The Lady In Red by Awesome05: 7:44am On May 08, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Lady In Red by CasNova: 7:36am On May 13, 2021
She was thoughtful briefly. “I will see what I can do. You may not get the whole money once, but in the few days, you will get the sum you said.

All the same, by tomorrow morning, I will send some money to your account. You have to send me your account details.’’

He nodded. “I’ll do so, immediately.’’

He brought out his phone and sent one of his private account numbers to her cell phone.
Then, he kissed her good night.

She went home in her BMW while he rode his CRV to is Ogba residence. To him, it was a very satisfying night. As he was going to bed, he received a text message. It was a bank alert informing him that a sum of five-hundred thousand naira had been deposited into his account.

Joy could not even wait till the following morning before paying the money as she had said.

Cyril grinned to himself. The money was far less than what he had asked for, but it was not bad. This was just the beginning of good things to come.

He would have called to thank her but she said she should be the one to be initiating calls. Once again, he grinned to himself.

Stanley’s sleek Lamborghini Veneno drove inside the posh compound and parked under one of the canopies that shielded various exotic cars. At forty, worth billions of naira in cash and assets, Stanley was indeed a wealthy, young man that was cynosure of eyes anywhere he went.

He picked his briefcase and got out of the chauffeur-driven car. As he entered the main building, Eno came to meet him.

“Welcome, sir,” she curtsied, stretching her hands to take the briefcase from him.

“How’re you?’

“Fine, sir.”

She preceded him upstairs to the master bedroom. Eno placed the briefcase close to one of the wardrobes.

“Joy is not around?” he asked.

“She, sir. She went out not long ago. She said she would soon be back.”

He nodded and sighed. Eno retreated out of the room. As Stanley removed his clothes to change into casuals, he wondered about the behavior of his wife, Joyce.

Lately, she had become erratic and he found it difficult to vouch for her faithfulness. It was about a year ago that he married her as his second wife.

Joyce had all the looks and the glamor to win his heart. She made him change his mind about detesting polygamy. Despite great opposition from Stella, his first wife, Stanley had gone ahead to take Joyce as his lawfully wedded wife.

The union was yet to produce a child, but that did not bother him one bit. With Stella, he already had three kids.

Joyce must be seeing another man, he told himself. But how could she do that? In fact, how dare her? Despite all the comforts and pampering he had put at her disposal, she still had the audacity to meet another man!

Why were some ladies never satisfied? He decided he would have to confront her. There was no way he would condone unfaithfulness from her. He would confront her and give her ultimate.

If she remained recalcitrant, then he would send her packing. That would be the easiest thing to do.

He soon moved down to the grand sitting-room.

“Eno,” he called.

“Yes, sir.” The answer came from the kitchen.

“Get me a pack of apple juice and some cookies.”

“Yes, sir.”

In some seconds, she came with a tray containing a pack of apple juice, a glass cup and a plate containing cookies.

“Thanks.”

“Yes, sir.”

While he munched the snacks and took the juice, he thought over Joyce again. marrying her was becoming a mistake.

Why had he not stuck to his first wife and maintained the string of mistresses he had? Marrying Joyce was the latter’s idea.

Re: The Lady In Red by Saturn101: 8:35am On May 15, 2021
Cool story.
Re: The Lady In Red by Damibiz(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2021
Women can a be a pain in the ass at time,give her everything and see her jump at other men,very bad
Re: The Lady In Red by Saturn101: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Ride on.
Re: The Lady In Red by CasNova: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
In some seconds, she came with a tray containing a pack of apple juice, a glass cup and a plate containing cookies.

“Thanks.”

“Yes, sir.”

While he munched the snacks and took the juice, he thought over Joyce again. marrying her was becoming a mistake. Why had he not stuck to his first wife and maintained the string of mistresses he had? Marrying Joyce was the latter’s idea.

“I wouldn’t mind becoming your second wife,” she had told him. Initially, it sounded like an abominable idea, but he soon softened his stance towards it.

At the end, he decided to take the beautiful and delectable Joyce to the registry to formalize the union. Stella had raved against it, but she could do nothing more. Now, everything seemed misguided all along.

Thirty minutes after he sat in the living-room, Joyce came in.

“Hello, love,” she greeted him, coming over to give him a peck where he sat. He felt cold towards her.

“And where are you coming from, lady?” he asked.

“Oh, sorry,” she replied. “I should have called to inform you. Ella, my friend was hospitalized. I had to go and see her.”

“Really?” It sounded incredible and he could not hide his irritation.

“Yes. How’re you sweetie? How was the work today?”

He nodded. “Fine.”

She smiled at him and sat next to him on the couch.

“We’ve got to talk,” he said quietly.

“About what?”

He allowed some silence. “It’s about us. Specifically, about you. Are you having an affair outside?”

“What?” She reacted as if she was horrified.

“What gave you such an impression?”

“Many things. For example, you outing was becoming suspicious.”

“But I told you I had to quickly go and see a friend.”

“Not just today’s own,” he quickly said. “These days, your movement creates suspicion.”

“It’s not fair for you to accuse me of infidelity,” she said, feigning anger. She stood up. “And I won’t stand such an unfair accusation.”

With that, she stood up and went up the stairs to the bedroom. He stared at her in suppressed anger. He definitely had to do something about her.

1 Like

Re: The Lady In Red by tonysunkan: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nice update.
Re: The Lady In Red by Zamar: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Go on.
Re: The Lady In Red by domido(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Interesting
Re: The Lady In Red by Zamar: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2021
BigBasher:

Waiting for more.

Re: The Lady In Red by Zamar: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
BigBasher:

More.
Re: The Lady In Red by Zamar: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
more
Re: The Lady In Red by ThrillPlus: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2021
Next episode
Re: The Lady In Red by Deltatoto: 8:24am On May 12, 2022
Gabriella1710:
Following
Thanks for the update
how r u

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Lost My Freedom To Anger- A Short Story / Meet An Amazing Storyteller : Nnedi Okorafor. / Evergreen Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.