Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,288 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves (3356 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Tofax: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Sunday Adeyemo, better known as Sunday Igboho, has described Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife; Bola Tinubu, APC national leader, and Seyi Makinde, Oyo state governor, as Fulani slaves.

Igboho also flayed some Yoruba leaders, including traditional rulers, alleging that have not shown enough support for the struggle to liberate the Yoruba from their ”Fulani oppressors”.

Speaking during a virtual town hall meeting monitored by TheCable, Igboho said the Ooni and others are interested in their own gain even though they claim to represent the Yoruba interest.

The meeting, which started at 11:15pm on Tuesday, ended at 1am on Wednesday. It had more than 1000 participants from Nigeria and the Diaspora.

Igboho joined in at 12:16am, saying he was just entering Oyo town to see Lamidi Adeyemi, the Alaafin of Oyo, for a meeting. He said the monarch is in supporter of his struggle.

Igboho had issued a seven-day ultimatum to herders in Ibarapa area of Oyo state, blaming them for kidnapping, killings, destruction of farmland and insecurity in the state.

After confronting the herders in Ibarapa with some youths in the area at the expiration of the ultimatum, he moved to Ogun state on Monday and was received by thousands of youths.

According to him, the fight to liberate the Yoruba and bring lasting peace is not for the police but for all Yoruba people, irrespective of where they are all over the world.

He said: “I am not concerned about the police. The struggle is about Yoruba agenda as it concerns security situation in our land and I trust Yoruba people for support. People are afraid because of the atrocities of the herders. We also pray that our leaders will support us irrespective if their fear of being arrested. They should be able to talk to President Muhammadu Buhari on security in Yoruba land.

“When Ooni visited Buhari, the president received him by standing up but he said something I don’t like. That is why the Alaafin called me. He wants to tackle what Ooni said.”

Igboho said he has not received financial support from anyone, adding that he needs buses to transport his followers to places where the herders are wreaking havoc.

“I need buses to transport people. The three vans we use are bought by me. We lost three buses that were hired on our way to Oyo. Ooni should be able to tell Buhari about what Yoruba want. But he has collected dollars from Buhari. He called me but I don’t want to see him. Only Alaafin is supporting us and he has written a letter to the president. Ooni disappointed me. Politicians are with him,” he added.

The youth leader also criticised Abdulrasheed Akanbi, the Oluwo f Iwo, for calling himself an Emir. He said some Yoruba leaders have turned themselves into slaves of the ethnic tribe that oppresses their people because of money.

“The Oluwo will wear turban and start calling himself an Emir, our people should call him and tell him to stop what he is doing. Our leaders are lazy and slaves to Fulanis. They visit Abuja to collect money, we will attack them and destroy their property. Ooni should be dealt with. I am annoyed. Why should we be afraid of the crown they (Yoruba monarchs)wear?

“Tinubu and other Yoruba politicians are Fulani slaves. We need not be afraid. I have not collected any money from anyone. I am a full Yoruba man and I will not allow Fulani people to enslave me, we do not look or behave alike in any way. The herders should go. Makinde is also a slave to the herders because of second term ambition,” Igboho said.

During the meeting, some of the participants called on Igboho to stop recording and releasing videos of his activities. A caller also advised him to stop attacking Yoruba leaders, saying they are not speaking up because of the respect for the Nigerian constitution.

A caller also said Yoruba monarchs should stop giving land to the herders, calling on the people to rise in support of Igboho.

At the end of the meeting, several WhatsApp groups were set up while two account numbers were given for people to donate money to support Igboho.

https://www.thecable.ng/igboho-attacks-ooni-tinubu-and-makinde-says-they-are-fulani-slaves/amp

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Nwodosis(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2021
They will soon term him a terrorist by the Federal Government in connivance with his own people for stating the raw truth!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Emecson(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerian politicians will die of greed

1 Like

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Vickym1(f): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2021
This is Nnamdi kanu in the making. Sunday igboho is really out to defend yoruba land and the youths are solidly behind him.

Tinubu is just silent since this fulani palaver.

18 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Arewa1stSon: 8:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Arewa1stSon: 8:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Vickym1:
This is Nnamdi kanu in the making. Sunday igboho is really out to defend yoruba land and the youths are solidly behind him.

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Turantula(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2021
My yeloba friends will call him IPOB because he said Tinubu is a Fulani slave

22 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2021
They don start!
Our national dailies have taken over the narrative,
That's why they want to control social media so bad,

"A caller also advised him to stop attacking Yoruba leaders, saying they are not speaking up because of the respect for the Nigerian constitution"

Etin shiere
Respect for a fraudulent piece of thrash,
Were abugije ti poju laarin wa

16 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by kwen1: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2021
All I see are the words of MNK.

True or False
grin

8 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by descarado: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2021
It's still his people that will frustrate his efforts.

And the worst thing is that all north that are in severe pain and bondage bc of these fulani people don't open their mouth to talk. They have conquered all the ethnic groups in northern Nigeria. Their atrocities in southern Nigeria is child's play. It has been happening for years before Buhari took over.

That's why I love igbo man, his land first before his first son. That is how important ancestral lands are to him

7 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Oghene1st: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2021
Wahala for who nor wan fight Fulani with Igboho oh. See, the Hausas dey town dey do their various business, they even get Hausa Quarters for inside town where dem dey stay peacefully with the Southerners. All the suya joints for South na Hausa people get am, almost all the gold stores na Hausa get am, BDC market nko? na them get am and others I nor go fit mention now because of time.

You see those Fulanis? average one think say na dem own Hausa and Nigeria. They see Hausa as people wey be their cow but not actual cow. Na their mentality. Atiku never talk for this matter sinces, Kwakwanso nko? Any Southerner wey vote Atiku for 2023 na bastard. I nor dey support Tinubu oh!

I shock when Fulani man for Law School tell me say he hate Hausas and dem be slaves. Just imagine.

9 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Cadamlk: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2021
This is a man that loves his people.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Cadamlk: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Vickym1:

I disagree with you. Their approaches are different.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by sapientia(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Ghen ghen ghen
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Johnrio22(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2021
A true Patriot
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Vickym1(f): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2021
Cadamlk:

I disagree with you. Their approaches are different.
One is fighting for freedom and also defending his land while the later is defending his land as well
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Racoon(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Well said especially Bola Tinubu.Hope they will called him an IPOB member?
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by duro4chang(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2021
Honestly speaking, I am disappointed in those people. They have not really responded the way they should as the leaders of the people. Ooni even went to Abuja to go and do what when your house is burning! It was Buhari who is supposed to come to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by WonderManly(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2021
Oya Fire for Fire...
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Obijulius: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2021
“Tinubu and other Yoruba politicians are Fulani slaves. We need not be afraid. I have not collected any money from anyone. I am a full Yoruba man and I will not allow Fulani people to enslave me, we do not look or behave alike in any way. The herders should go. Makinde is also a slave to the herders because of second term ambition,” Igboho said.

This is where Igboho failed with his brothers, in this sophisticated thinking you don’t attack Tinubu.

By doing so, he is officially persona non grata, IPOB, Omo-Igbo.

I wish him well!!!
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Olatunji1929: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2021
gbobgo oloriburuku niwon including ooni that came back from buhari and started vomiting gibberish makinde sold his people because of his second time he thought APC will leave their candidate and start supporting him,has Tinubu ever said anything on this matter? na olorubuku im be he doesnt want to offend his master they are keeping kwayet because they know they can't be kidnapped by Fulani and their daughters and wives can't be raped by Fulani terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by AlfaB: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

“The Oluwo will wear turban and start calling himself an Emir, our people should call him and tell him to stop what he is doing. Our leaders are lazy and slaves to Fulanis. They visit Abuja to collect money, we will attack them and destroy their property. Ooni should be dealt with. I am annoyed. Why should we be afraid of the crown they (Yoruba monarchs)wear?

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by TooMuchStuff: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2021
When I see a Saviour I usually take a bow for him

Sunday Igboho is another Saviour sent by Olodumare Himself. Hear ye him....!

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Kellyelly1: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Sunday Igboho is a Christian fool attacking only Muslims. I'm sure he's being paid by opposition to attack Yoruba interest just because of their hatred for Tinubu because of 2023. Buhari should arrest this thug and lock him up and nothing will happen.
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by ENGINEERG(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2021
Hope all these leaders won't work against him,

After God , for now, Sunday igboho is the messiah Yoruba have, and we are all looking up to him..
Dear omo odua, he must not fall o, he must not fail, else , the enslavement and suffering continues
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by capitalzero: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Olatunji1929:
gbobgo oloriburuku niwon including ooni that came back from buhari and started vomiting gibberish makinde sold his people because of his second time he thought APC will leave their candidate and start supporting him,has Tinubu ever said anything on this matter? na olorubuku im be he doesnt want to offend his master they are keeping kwayet because they know they can't be kidnapped by Fulani and their daughters and wives can't be raped by Fulani terrorist

Oonirisa is Tinubu puppet, working for his 2023 project. Most obas have criminal records that FG can use to dispose them.
Makinde is a confused fellow. He thinks he is wise. He is fast losing it. With Federal poly in ogbomoso, Apc will capture ogbomoso in 2023. He has lost ibarapa votes.

Well, igboho should be careful. Moja mosa lafi mo akinkanju.
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by ORIENTATION101: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Mr sunday you expect buhari to postrate to oonicheesy
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Mysticwebb: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2021
This one has started going Nnamdi Kalu's path.
Sooner than we expected, we will have many Nnamdi Kalus in different zones of this country.
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by id911(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Mr sunday you expect buhari to postrate to oonicheesy

People are killed in Ooni's region and their businesses destroyed. It's the CinC that's supposed to visit the region and Ooni and assured them of what's doing to bring the situation under control not Ooni going to visit the President and issuing press conference.

Lest I forget, there was a serious blast along Agbula Odo in Lagos and many people lost their belongings, instead of the President to visit and see things by himself, it was Lagos State Governor that took pictures of what happened to show him in Aso Rock. Same thing happened during the EndSars protest.

Does it mean we no longer understand the tenets of democracy and governance and have we really lost our senses?

4 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Mightyhaiz: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2021
AlfaB:
grin grin grin grin grin
off mike first..

1 Like

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by jimi4us: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Igboho the Fulani slayer of our time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easter: Ugwuanyi Preaches Peace, Renewed Faith In God / Breaking: Uproar In Enugu As Group Reportedly Boo Peter Obi And Victor Umeh / Yes Daddy or Drug Daddy, choose your Daddy wisely. See designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.