Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves (3276 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Mightyhaiz: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Kellyelly1:
Sunday Igboho is a Christian fool attacking only Muslims. I'm sure he's being paid by opposition to attack Yoruba interest just because of their hatred for Tinubu because of 2023. Buhari should arrest this thug and lock him up and nothing will happen.
osamzy007 come do a bicycle kick on this akakpu..
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Elvinci101: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2021
Afonjas and betrayals are like bread and butter.

The most important thing for Tinubu right now is how to get to the presidency even if it means sacrificing his Yoruba brothers.

This betrayal thing is embedded in most DNA of the Yorubas. if you're in doubt then trace the history of the great grandfather of Yorubas in the person of Afonja. He sold the whole of Kwara and it's environs to Alimi the fulani over a plate of gbegiri soup, two Pomo and a bowl of Tuwo Shinkafa.

This is the same thing thy are doing to Sunday Igboho, the Oni paid a courtesy visit to Buhari and collected dollars, only to go back to Ibadan and started speaking in tongues.

What about the Oluwo of Ibarapa? That one has decided to pledge his allegiance to Fulanis thus retitled himself as Emir and everywhere he goes you'll always see him on a turban.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by chiiraq802(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2021
I hate all Southern Nigeria Politicians.... angry

Bunch of Useless Polithiefcians and I wish each and every one of them with there families Kwovik one nine.
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by ORIENTATION101: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2021
id911:

People are killed in Ooni's region and their businesses destroyed. It's the CinC that's supposed to visit the region and Ooni and assured them of what's doing to bring the situation under control not Ooni going to visit the President and issuing press conference.

Lest I forget, there was a serious blast along Agbula Odo in Lagos and many people lost their belongings, instead of the President to visit and see things by himself, it was Lagos State Governor that took pictures of what happened to show him in Aso Rock. Same thing happened during the EndSars protest.

Does it mean we no longer understand the tenets of democracy and have we really lost our senses?
Gone re those days when a king will sit idle in the palace while feeding fat from the proceed of their subjects
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by id911(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Gone re those days when a king will sit idle in the palace while feeding fat from the proceed of their subjects

So you mean king should not sit idle in the palace while an elected President sit idle while the country burn right? It's pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2021
Omo see bombshell. I need the WhatsApp group link
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by ORIENTATION101: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2021
id911:

So you mean king should not sit idle in the palace while an elected President sit idle while the country burn right? It's pathetic!
The fact that buhari sit idle in aso rock doesnt mean you should be idle
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by tricksters: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Imagine what a lunatic as to say ?!
Why are many of your Igbos just deliberately foolish like this for Godsake ?!
Vickym1:
This is Nnamdi kanu in the making. Sunday igboho is really out to defend yoruba land and the youths are solidly behind him.

Tinubu is just silent since this fulani palaver.
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Vickym1(f): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2021
tricksters:
Imagine what a lunatic as to say ?!
Why are many of your Igbos just deliberately foolish like this for Godsake ?!
U're just a big fool.

Must u insult someone b4 u made ur point?
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Blankstare(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2021
This guy understand the importance of internal unity and weeding out of traitors in conflicts. More yorubas should speak up, militias should be formed and armed cos it's going to be a long war.
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2021
I wonder who Afonjas are gonna support now..

Igboho VS Tinubu
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Misterdhee1(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Elvinci101:
Afonjas and betrayals are like bread and butter.

The most important thing for Tinubu right now is how to get to the presidency even if it means sacrificing his Yoruba brothers.

This betrayal thing is embedded in most DNA of the Yorubas. if you're in doubt then trace the history of the great grandfather of Yorubas in the person of Afonja. He sold the whole of Kwara and it's environs to Alimi the fulani over a plate of gbegiri soup, two Pomo and a bowl of Tuwo Shinkafa.

This is the same thing thy are doing to Sunday Igboho, the Oni paid a courtesy visit to Buhari and collected dollars, only to go back to Ibadan and started speaking in tongues.

What about the Oluwo of Ibarapa? That one has decided to pledge his allegiance to Fulanis thus retitled himself as Emir and everywhere he goes you'll always see him on a turban.

At least none of those you mentioned sacrificed millions of yorubas in a needless war and run away disguised as a woman afterward cheesy
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by helinues: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2021
To those who have been hailing this miscreant,

Ntoor
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Elvinci101: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Misterdhee1:

At least none of those you mentioned sacrificed millions of yorubas in a needless war and run away disguised as a woman afterward cheesy
Oponu! The war was declared "No winner, No vanquish". Unlike how the fulanis were able to conquer the whole of Kwara land without firing a catapult. I will advice you to go and help your brothers in Ayete where everybody in a whole community is being flogged by Iskilu Wakili.

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Misterdhee1(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2021
Elvinci101:

Oponu! The war was declared "No winner, No vanquish". Unlike how the fulanis were able to conquer the whole of Kwara land without firing a catapult. I will advice you to go and help your brothers in Ayete where everybody in a whole community is being flogged by Iskilu Wakili.
LOL. Who declared the war no winner, no vanquish? Maybe a side that lost millions of lives has another name besides 'loser.' grin
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Elvinci101: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Misterdhee1:

LOL. Who declared the war no winner, no vanquish? Maybe a side that lost millions of lives has another name besides 'loser.' grin
The same way Kwara went down is the same way Oyo and Ondo states are about to fall to just one fulani herdsmen and his herd of cows.

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by mastertek: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Those people are our problem, they don't care about their subject or their trybe. They are all very useless.

All the Yoruba leaders, politicians, Obas, including Gani Adams, they are all useless and coward, they can't defend or protect their trybemen.

They very selfish and greedy, they only care about themselves and their families.

How can you call yourself a leader and your people are crying for help for so many years about insecurities, killing & kidnapped, you turn deaf hear because you don't want to offend your Fulani government, all because of your own personal gained, and you want me to respect you or want me to see you as a leader.

If God can put me in power, all those Yoruba leaders will be exterminated, because they useless and traitor that sold a whole trybe for political power and position.

May thunder fire all of them
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Misterdhee1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Elvinci101:

The same way Kwara went down is the same way Oyo and Ondo states are about to fall to just one fulani herdsmen and his herd of cows.
Millions weren't killed sha grin
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Elvinci101: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Misterdhee1:

Millions weren't killed sha grin
And two communities and their Obas were not flogged and given frog jump.

Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Danzakidakura(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Vickym1:
This is Nnamdi kanu in the making. Sunday igboho is really out to defend yoruba land and the youths are solidly behind him.

Tinubu is just silent since this fulani palaver.
don't compare MNK to this child pls, heaven is far from Earth
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by delpee(f): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sunday Igboho should speak less and learn more.
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Soulsymbol99: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
The fact remains that nobody get monopoly of violence
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Vickym1(f): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Danzakidakura:
don't compare MNK to this child pls, heaven is far from Earth
grin grin grin
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Easternblood: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tofax:
Sunday Adeyemo, better known as Sunday Igboho, has described Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife; Bola Tinubu, APC national leader, and Seyi Makinde, Oyo state governor, as Fulani slaves.

Igboho also flayed some Yoruba leaders, including traditional rulers, alleging that have not shown enough support for the struggle to liberate the Yoruba from their ”Fulani oppressors”.

Speaking during a virtual town hall meeting monitored by TheCable, Igboho said the Ooni and others are interested in their own gain even though they claim to represent the Yoruba interest.

The meeting, which started at 11:15pm on Tuesday, ended at 1am on Wednesday. It had more than 1000 participants from Nigeria and the Diaspora.

Igboho joined in at 12:16am, saying he was just entering Oyo town to see Lamidi Adeyemi, the Alaafin of Oyo, for a meeting. He said the monarch is in supporter of his struggle.

Igboho had issued a seven-day ultimatum to herders in Ibarapa area of Oyo state, blaming them for kidnapping, killings, destruction of farmland and insecurity in the state.

After confronting the herders in Ibarapa with some youths in the area at the expiration of the ultimatum, he moved to Ogun state on Monday and was received by thousands of youths.

According to him, the fight to liberate the Yoruba and bring lasting peace is not for the police but for all Yoruba people, irrespective of where they are all over the world.

He said: “I am not concerned about the police. The struggle is about Yoruba agenda as it concerns security situation in our land and I trust Yoruba people for support. People are afraid because of the atrocities of the herders. We also pray that our leaders will support us irrespective if their fear of being arrested. They should be able to talk to President Muhammadu Buhari on security in Yoruba land.

“When Ooni visited Buhari, the president received him by standing up but he said something I don’t like. That is why the Alaafin called me. He wants to tackle what Ooni said.”

Igboho said he has not received financial support from anyone, adding that he needs buses to transport his followers to places where the herders are wreaking havoc.

“I need buses to transport people. The three vans we use are bought by me. We lost three buses that were hired on our way to Oyo. Ooni should be able to tell Buhari about what Yoruba want. But he has collected dollars from Buhari. He called me but I don’t want to see him. Only Alaafin is supporting us and he has written a letter to the president. Ooni disappointed me. Politicians are with him,” he added.

The youth leader also criticised Abdulrasheed Akanbi, the Oluwo f Iwo, for calling himself an Emir. He said some Yoruba leaders have turned themselves into slaves of the ethnic tribe that oppresses their people because of money.

“The Oluwo will wear turban and start calling himself an Emir, our people should call him and tell him to stop what he is doing. Our leaders are lazy and slaves to Fulanis. They visit Abuja to collect money, we will attack them and destroy their property. Ooni should be dealt with. I am annoyed. Why should we be afraid of the crown they (Yoruba monarchs)wear?

“Tinubu and other Yoruba politicians are Fulani slaves. We need not be afraid. I have not collected any money from anyone. I am a full Yoruba man and I will not allow Fulani people to enslave me, we do not look or behave alike in any way. The herders should go. Makinde is also a slave to the herders because of second term ambition,” Igboho said.

During the meeting, some of the participants called on Igboho to stop recording and releasing videos of his activities. A caller also advised him to stop attacking Yoruba leaders, saying they are not speaking up because of the respect for the Nigerian constitution.

A caller also said Yoruba monarchs should stop giving land to the herders, calling on the people to rise in support of Igboho.

At the end of the meeting, several WhatsApp groups were set up while two account numbers were given for people to donate money to support Igboho.

https://www.thecable.ng/igboho-attacks-ooni-tinubu-and-makinde-says-they-are-fulani-slaves/amp
Of course you all are Fulani Slaves ..Thank God for MNK
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by Easternblood: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mysticwebb:
This one has started going Nnamdi Kalu's path.
Sooner than we expected, we will have many Nnamdi Kalus in different zones of this country.
That is why he is like a demi-God
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by tricksters: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
So I should not tell foolish souls / lunatics like yourself to your pathetic soul that you are foolish.. Lol. My objective is not to make a point but to let your like know that your are miserable thoughtless foolish n senseless all in one.

Vickym1:

U're just a big fool.

Must u insult someone b4 u made ur point?
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by SamNaijaboy: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nonsense. Tinubu should contest against Igboho today and see how he will floor him

Obijulius:
“Tinubu and other Yoruba politicians are Fulani slaves. We need not be afraid. I have not collected any money from anyone. I am a full Yoruba man and I will not allow Fulani people to enslave me, we do not look or behave alike in any way. The herders should go. Makinde is also a slave to the herders because of second term ambition,” Igboho said.

This is where Igboho failed with his brothers, in this sophisticated thinking you don’t attack Tinubu.

By doing so, he is officially persona non grata, IPOB, Omo-Igbo.

I wish him well!!!
Re: Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves by SamNaijaboy: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
God, Allah, the 33 million Hindu gods & Olodunmare bless you

id911:

People are killed in Ooni's region and their businesses destroyed. It's the CinC that's supposed to visit the region and Ooni and assured them of what's doing to bring the situation under control not Ooni going to visit the President and issuing press conference.

Lest I forget, there was a serious blast along Agbula Odo in Lagos and many people lost their belongings, instead of the President to visit and see things by himself, it was Lagos State Governor that took pictures of what happened to show him in Aso Rock. Same thing happened during the EndSars protest.

Does it mean we no longer understand the tenets of democracy and governance and have we really lost our senses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Finally Ex Gov Yari Betrays Apc, Decamps To Opposition Pdp / President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) / What Next For Obi After The Failed Mother Of All Rallies In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.