Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

I'm I In A Country Or Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm I In A Country Or Prison (332 Views)

Can The United Nations Be Sued By Any Country Or Individual? / Is Nigeria A Country Or Cage / Would You Rather Be Rich In A Poor Country Or Poor In A Rich Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I In A Country Or Prison by FxExpo(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Hello Everyone,this Week I Had two Awful Experience That makes Me remember all The shit happening in This country and i wondered if i'm in A country Or Prison,First my Wife Was Trying To Get some Financial assistance From Her Father In cameroon, so She Ask Me mean Of Getting The Money and I Suggest They Use Moneygram because I Don't know How Expose They Are If they Know about Bitcoin, on My Brother Inlaw getting To Their Bank he Was Told that All mean Of sending Money To Nigeria has Been Suspended.Secondly yesterday I Put A Called To Glo agent To Help Me unblock My Blocked Sim card and The Agent Told Me That The Goverment had Band sim card activation till further Notice,plus Many Other shit Happening In This Country Like goverment trying To Steel People Money In The Bank in The Name Of borrowing their Account,So Please Are We In our country Or prison?

1 Like

Re: I'm I In A Country Or Prison by leksbore(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2021
my brother..9ija nah hell fire....it's about time the country to split up..... honestly that's the best

1 Like

Re: I'm I In A Country Or Prison by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Ask APC govt
Re: I'm I In A Country Or Prison by Nackzy: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2021
Brother Ask Buhari and all the Stupid People that Voted for them

1 Like

Re: I'm I In A Country Or Prison by Kaduna1stson: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2021
Who did you vote in 2019 presidential election?
Re: I'm I In A Country Or Prison by Kolisky(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Nackzy:
Brother Ask Buhari and all the Stupid People that Voted for them

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm I In A Country Or Prison by princemillla(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2021
Insecurity- My brother to be nigeria prison today is safer than being in any states in nigeria.
Re: I'm I In A Country Or Prison by FxExpo(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Who did you vote in 2019 presidential election?
I Tell You The truth I voted Atiku (PDP) though they Re The Same,but My Thought was The devil You Know Is Better than The Angel You don't know, and I Was Right And again The bird At Hand is Better Than.........
Re: I'm I In A Country Or Prison by Kingnutts(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Even nations speaking the same language fight themselves, how naija wan survive wen the languages plenty pass number of good roads?

(1) (Reply)

NIPC Seeks China’s Support For N2.1tr Mambilla Power Project / Illegal Extension Of FRSC Corps Marshal After Retirement Age. / Bandits: Nigeria Fast Becoming Somalia Under Buhari's Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.