Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent (60324 Views)

Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Uyi168: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Penny-less olosho wey be Wan cash out on top baba head.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by excomarow(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2021
J
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Prechgold1180(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Wait why is AREWA fools silent on this topic

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Jabar2017: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2021
I swear dangote fall my hand big time,dis gurl no fine at all...ko sorie nbe rara

4 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by peacettw: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Makes no sense why she wants to be in his bad books.

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Richiebanti: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2021
toto na bros even king david sabi the matta

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Twelfthman: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Lol
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Springboot: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Spikes call me, I'm ready to continue where Dangote stopped.
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Hotzone(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Ashawo no be work

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by kenex4ever(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2021
gozzlin:
Apparently she used all the money she was getting from Dangota to do breast augmentation, nose job and shopping for fashion items, neglecting her house rent.

Hopeless slaybitch.
Dangote wey stingy

It's a shame that someone he dated for 10years cannot pay rent.

I know some e_diotz will quote me to remind me that that's the xter of an alpha male

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by alizma: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2021
The landlord who had been patiently waiting for the arrival of the man that can pay 20years rent in one day just read online that the money making machine is no longer her boo

9 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by rovher: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Dumbest chic ever ... She's lost it all ...
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2021
In Burma words "You no get money you dey call police "....She took a wrong advice though, I know what it is to be in desperate waters(Especially in this yeye pandemic) but black mailing people shouldn't be the way to go. I know her lawyer would keep encouraging her to go ahead but she forget that "Oga ta, Oga o ta ,lawyer go still collect legal fees".She better call her Sugar apologize, settle out of court and move on.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Nowhere wey ashawo no dey oooo

Even for the Yankee wey everybody dey hustle to go

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Danzakidakura(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2021
LMS1:
Lets Not Be Too Quick To Judge,maybe She Was About To Pay The Rent But Her Bussiness Was No More Moving Thus The Oweing.Landlord Pls Can U Give Her Additional 6 Months To Sort Things Out With Her Customer? grin
with this type of comment you no go make heaven grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Blackdisciple(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Toto powerful I swear...

See Dangote wey people think say na superhuman...

This man fall my hand...

lipsrsealed

He is still the billionaire , Business partners never leave him due to the matter.

So she's the looser

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Omezif(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2021
The Money that you didn't suffer on it before getting it never last.
dangote has been womanizing secretly since thinking that nobody will know he's a womanizer.
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by rovher: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2021
alizma:
The landlord who had been patiently waiting for the arrival of the man that can pay 20years rent in one day just read online that the money making machine is no longer her boo
I swear mehn ... She lost it all
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by TCD: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2021
How can you date a billionaire for 10 years and you cannot afford rent? Some people poverty is genetic for them .

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Blackdisciple(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2021
Mumu girl.. Girl wey for dey calm down dey collect cool cash. monkey like her
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Dottore: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2021
I never knew Dangote is the Grand Patron of Stingy Men Association.

The stupid girl thought she could dig gold only to pile up charcoals. She even has a lawsuit against her from Dangote.

Badass Billionnaire.

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Blackdisciple(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2021
Mumu girl.. Girl wey for dey calm down dey collect cool cash. monkey like her

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by juniorstar(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98694154:

Different laws just cover all these girls/women abroad sha.
They protect their women from all corners to the moon and back.
Maybe one day, Some African countries will be doing this.
Sapphiere, The Future is Truly Female mehn!
No doubt about that!!

At the end of all this court brouhaha,
Alhaji will still pay nothing less than A million Dollars.
The law is what it is!
You read it right here first!

Alhaji was with her for almost 10 years of her young life?

Well, do the needful AD!
And do not make the mistake of being with an opportunist next time.

We Rise!

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.....
alhaji no fit even buy am apartment for the same Miami...tufia abi he wan tell me say he no get house for there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by davo90tico(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2021
ClearFlair:
In all her time with Dangote, she didn't learn to make money or get useful connections? She just wanted money handed to her? SMH. undecided
Dangote offered her 15k dollars monthly and she rejected it yet she owes almost 14k dollars for 6 months poverty is really a disease my bro. She for dey earn 300k dollars yearly. Thats is 144,000,000 naira yearly. Chai see this foolish sorry. Calling her a fool is an insult to fools everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by OlawaleBammie: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98694170:
Alhaji just dey fall him hands anyhow.
The only Billionaire in the world that his sidekick will ever get ejected from an apartment, (probably a room and a living room with one rest room and one kitchen... chikena! shocked)

Not even a mansion o.
Haba!
Alhaji clear dis matter once and fall all biko,
this girl spent almost the best 10 years of her youthful life with you biko.
Give her her dividends of Democracy AD.
Don't join the stingy rubbish association abeg.

Na today i believe say u be woman, a don catch u.

Seems ur husband is part of buhary cabinet.

5 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2021
Never trust a bItch that will fvck you for some purses

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Shame on Dangote.
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Kingrefreshed: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Na today i believe say u be woman, a don catch u.
Seems ur husband is part of buhary cabinet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Freezby2020: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Y? shocked
No be the same Vjaja? grin grin

Dalil8:
Good

I just can't believe the richest black man alive could stoop so low to date this hoodrat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hawks Dog In Lagos Traffic (Photo) / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.