Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent (60291 Views)

Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2021
Dating Dangote for nearly 10 years and still owing rent.

Lol.

The best thing in this life is to just learn to work for your own money and cut your coat according to your cloth. If favours come, all well and good.

What I've noticed in the lives of people who live off prostituting or dating married men is that it traps them in a cycle of neediness, such that the littlest disconnection from their sponsor spells doom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by FirstCounsel(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2021
grin
TheStakeHolder:
Toto powerful I swear...

See Dangote wey people think say na superhuman...

This man fall my hand...

lipsrsealed
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by jacoik(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Toto powerful I swear...

This man fall my hand...

lipsrsealed
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. see finishing where dangote dey. e be like say two of you bin dey drag something before
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Champneys: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2021
$2205 dollars per month and this babe couldnt pay? Lol.

Ridiculous!
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by ShaqFu: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2021
I guess girlfriends who are big liabilities are the same everywhere.

As soon as Bros Aliko stopped paying the bills, the bills started piling up. Later these set of ignorant dependents will still see it as their right to tell a man how he should spend his money.

She should turn her searchlight on Bezos and Musk let's see what will happen. grin

Lazy ass liabilities believing because they own a vagina, the world revolves around them.

5 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by doxijaw: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Only fans to the rescue grin

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Dalil8:
Good

I just can't believe the richest black man alive could stoop so low to date this hoodrat.
Shey you think she would look at your side twice?
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Yankee101: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Sugar daddy don Jappa

Instead make she humble

This kind one no go fit go get job as per na blesser been dey pay bills
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by maureensylvia(f): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2021
angry life no balance
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by bejeria101(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Slay queen without sense.
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2021
Two things
1. Either she wasn't asking for anything out of love or
2. She actually got money from him and blew it off on other stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by BabbanBura(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2021
ClearFlair:
In all her time with Dangote, she didn't learn to make money or get useful connections? She just wanted money handed to her? SMH. undecided

Exactly the problem with most ladies!

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by nkiliuzo(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2021
most of this oyimbo girls are Mumu o, you were dating the richest black man for 10 good years and you did not tell him to build you a house, start a business that will be longtime for you... I trust naija girls, they will never let an opportunity go to waste

3 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by samwillyco1(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2021
Money get power, never you fight someone that is greater than you in all ramification without underground job and Good back up from his top enemies.

I rest my case grin grin grin grin
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Kog45(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98694170:
Alhaji just dey fall him hands anyhow.
The only Billionaire in the world that his sidekick will ever get ejected from an apartment, (probably a room and a living room with one rest room and one kitchen... chikena! shocked)
Our Calculations shows She pays $2200 per month!
Champagne change for Alhaji o!

Not even a mansion o.
Haba!
Alhaji clear dis matter once and fall all biko,
this girl spent almost the best 10 years of her youthful life with you biko, not a one night stand!!
Give her her dividends of Democracy AD.
Don't join the stingy rubbish association abeg.

No mind Alhaji jor.
Orisirisi Alhaji...
Dangote must be a stingy man.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by ogmask: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98694170:
The only Billionaire in the world that his sidekick will ever get ejected from an apartment, (probably a room and a living room with one rest room and one kitchen... chikena! shocked)

Not even a mansion o.
Haba!
this girl spent almost the best 10 years of her youthful life with you biko, not a one night stand!!

No mind Alhaji jor.
Orisirisi Alhaji...

You may never know what happened between them and why she couldn't pay her rent or why he did not buy her a house because dangote will never speak out. I believe the law suit came about because dangote couldn't swallow her pills anymore.
She and her lawyers claimed they dated for many years but you may be surprised to learn she was just one of his many runs girls. Btw, dangote is human and many rich pple engage in side sex.
If you look at the amount dangote is requesting from her in the suit you'd realise he did not do it for the money but just to shut a desperate woman. He knows she doesn't have a dime to spare.

3 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2021
Dats what I tell most people, men pay side chicks heavily but the money still finds it ways back to business men because most of this side chicks are not economically prudent,
So you see, sex doesn't make women rule the world,
Business does!
If sex did then women would have been top 10 richest in the world.
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Mummyfour(f): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
bcomputer101:
This doesn't change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos
you derailed the topic, but I have been laughing still.
Imagine one person dey fight 1 kangaroo wey dey set boxing, talkless of 14 grin grin
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Thomthom(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Toto powerful I swear...

This man fall my hand...

lipsrsealed
I don't understand, if a man is rich and popular he can not date a girl... which constitution abeg

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Psoul(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2021
This Dangote is very stingy oooo.
That is why he was dating this innocent and non-demanding babe codedly for 10yrs.
The girl must be a very quiet and homely babe.
For 10yrs with African N0. 1 billionaire and richest man, he couldn't get a house of her own.
She kept living in that rented a room and parlour self content apartment like university student.
Tufialwa for some rich men.
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Joelvuvuzela(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2021
You don't mess with naija man, that house is dangote s and he sent her packing, plus numerous other benefits he withdrew, look at a girl which is supposed to keep quiet and suck the nectar every girl in this world is praying for..
Imagine how powerful dangote is and this girl na only to she carry come table
She messed up
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Arthurnna: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by lastempero: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Toto powerful I swear...

This man fall my hand...

lipsrsealed

Fall ur hand how
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Cousin9999: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Perhaps she should try using her brain instead of other parts of her anatomy.
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by abosede93452: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2021
life no balance
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Sonn(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98694170:

Not even a mansion o.
Haba!

No mind Alhaji jor.
Orisirisi Alhaji...
My brother I'm with you 100% on this, paying her off won't be a bad idea neither would it affect his richness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by Joseph08(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2021
We can now see the other side of Dangote's investment grin

No wonder the Bible says it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God; it's like a Camel passing through the hole of a niddle.

God will help us!
Re: Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent by einsteine(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Dangote probably owns the company that owns the apartment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Rocks Nigerian Jersey, Davido Reacts / Man Hawks Dog In Lagos Traffic (Photo) / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.