Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Many Times Is Moderate To Feed A Dog Daily ?? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Many Times Is Moderate To Feed A Dog Daily ?? (362 Views)

I Just Bought This Dog On Sunday And I Dont Know It Breed Or What To Feed Her / Need Help On What To Feed My Caucasian Shepard For Weight Gain. / How Many Times Do I Feed A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Is Moderate To Feed A Dog Daily ?? by setobaba: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2021
I’m currently working on feeding my dog to once daily, not because I’m not capable but because it will ease my stress. I’ve seen many big dogs who were fed once daily.
The problem now is I don’t know the best time whether every night or just morning.

She’s about 10 months older already
Re: How Many Times Is Moderate To Feed A Dog Daily ?? by Patented: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2021
I used to feed my dogs in the evening when I had dogs.
Re: How Many Times Is Moderate To Feed A Dog Daily ?? by meobizy(f): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Here I was, wanting to recommend twice a day. When growing up, I remember that was how many times people fed pets daily. In the wild, animals — man included — go for days on the smallest of rations. Sometimes the elements are so tough that they go empty-bellied for a few days. However this is the organized world so food is always abundant. Try the others’ recommendation of once a day and see.
Re: How Many Times Is Moderate To Feed A Dog Daily ?? by amizzy48(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
if the dog weigh too much , and u aim to reduce size once a day is ok, for dog with normal weight twice is ideal while for puppy 3-4 times a day

(1) (Reply)

Are These Two Top Notch ;D / Solid Boerbeol Pups Both Sex For Sale 08155560515 / What Vaccinations Are Essential For Little Pups To Keep Them Strong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.