Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved (69797 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Adakintroy: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Step over their copse.

Many no been get heart for marriage before.

them sometimes do it for the grams.

Love suffer long and is kind. Bears all things, forgive all things, hope all things.

Never find any definition of love even in the circular world to be more beautiful.
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by pickatyouu: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I will say it again and again, If you want to marry, marry anointing. Even if you don't know how to pray, just marry anointing. Even if you don't know how to fast, just marry anointing. Doing so will take care of lot of headaches...
The worst mistake you can ever make in life is to marry an unbeliever.

Believer ride on.
May traditional homes don last pass your believer homes.
Una go dey come yarn wetin no dey happen. So pastor Chris and him likes na unbeliever I guess

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by SavageResponse(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
So they're both free now

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by BabbanBura(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1381298/ubi-franklin-lilian-esoros-marriage-officially-dissolved-photo/

Watching clinic matters alone you can deduce that woman is not a wife material, this confirms it

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by elmessiahs(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
promiscuity dey spoil things sha... God bless other marriage
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by gwama: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Lesson to men who marry because of beauty
Lesson to men who are womanizer. cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Upforgreatness(f): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Omihanifa:
Marriage that was built on lies and deceit undecided

Ubi Franklin is a 419 while the wife Lilian esoro is runs girl. so how were they expecting such a marriage to last long angry

Haha u carry amebo enter 2021 chochochocho too much energy
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by faoogoke(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Sorry the last time I checked I can't remember seeing a ugly woman. God who made them, made them all beautiful.
I don't know what is beautiful about her that the lady hawking bread does not have.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by oluwasegun007(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Na wah.
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by lucky4west: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
wahala be like celebrity marriage, filled with break up and stress
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by SmartPolician: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

True

Fahdiga1

Seriously?

So you are not aware that Franklin was sleeping with and impregnating everything that has a hole in-between their legs?

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by MightySparrow: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Yeyebrity. What surprises me most is when some of these yeyebrities who don't have homes or can sustain one act films. Some women would be glued to them saying they are learning or gaining some wisdom. What lessons are they learning from teachers who failed a course of their profession? Anyways, medical students learn from the dead and a dead clock can be right twice in a day.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good. Now I can have my way with her.
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by obonujoker(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
God hates divorce
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by KingLion007(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Noted!
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by SmartPolician: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
BabbanBura:

Watching clinic matters alone you can deduce that woman is not a wife material, this confirms it

I cannot believe that we still have people who judge others from the characters they played in movies.

Why then are they actors?

Choi! undecided

Africa is truly still in darkness!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by crazygod(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I will say it again and again, If you want to marry, marry anointing. Even if you don't know how to pray, just marry anointing. Even if you don't know how to fast, just marry anointing. Doing so will take care of lot of headaches...
A believer can also turn out to be your tormentor. See the main reason for divorce is immaturity from both partners. I have seen pastors divorce too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Jodera: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
meobizy:
Good. Now I can have my way with her.
Lesbian?? shocked shocked
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by ENGINEERG(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Marriage is not by force, moreover are they born again , and is it God that ordained it before ?
Righteousness2:
So what should we do?

It's not a news to celebrate!

GOD Hates Divorce!
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Judolisco(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Man if u no get sense no marry person wey no get sense
Ladies if you u no 2 get sense no marry person wey no get sense too
Forget money oh marriage na for people wey get sense or ready to help the other partner get sense... Marriage na for person wey get patience.... I see one person dey talk say make u marry anointing lwkmd grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Tonero231: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
They are now on the prowl for a brand new partner
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by The5DME(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
[[s]quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=98706275]I will say it again and again, If you want to marry, marry anointing. Even if you don't know how to pray, just marry anointing. Even if you don't know how to fast, just marry anointing. Doing so will take care of lot of headaches...
[/quote][/s] Sheila, you're becoming a religious fanatic.
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Sirjamo: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
This life no balance. Na my crush somebody dey divorce like dis o.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by midnighter1(f): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
It's okay!
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by CsRockefeller(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
What's the use of building a house only to demolish it immediately.

If you know you can't obey the tenets and ethics of marriage, please stay away.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by JohnBullMySon: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
marrying for beauty, peer pressure or wedding glamour almost always ends up being a big mistake. sometimes those girls that reject marriage proposals are wise. I'm someone that loves very pretty faces, but I won't marry for that. infact your beauty will make me more skeptical if I intend to marry you as I must have to convince myself that I ain't going for just your body.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
JovialJune:
Good riddance Lilian, Ubi Franklin is a dog.
I love a dog
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by switdick(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
JovialJune:
Good riddance Lilian, Ubi Franklin is a dog.
Ubi is a dog. That is a perfect fit for a bitch so why is she divorced to him.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Like pastor Chris oyakhilome and okotie.
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
900warriorz:
I don't know of Ubi Franklin oo...but you see that Nurse Abigail for clinic matters, her character no be here grin
Yearn me abeg.Her outward qualities are out of this world.Beauty and height-wise.
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by femi4: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
So what should we do?

It's not a news to celebrate!

GOD Hates Divorce!
Not when life is threaten.

God hates divorce but gave it as the last resort

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sotayo Sobola Marries In Low-Key Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.