Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) (53550 Views)

The Crazy In-laws - Mr Macaroni, Chioma Akpotha, Londoner, Olumide Oworu / Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
I neva watch am sef undecided
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) by Saig: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
I thought this girl wasn't like this. use to see her as one of the decent ones we have in there. but look at her dressing with rag tattered jeans plus showing her stomach outside
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rajosh:
i copied the number of this data vendor here on Nairaland here and transacted business with the person. but she/he have refused to keep to his/her side of the bargain.
this person is a fraud. be warned.

that's the person's account name and number
Asomugha ifeanyi onyebuchi

phone number: 0704 830 5795
You fell for that cheap scam of 10gb for 1k,shame on you,how are you different from the scammer himself, both of you are thieves.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) by Rajosh(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Greatzeus:

You fell for that cheap scam of 10gb for 1k,shame on you,how are you different from the scammer himself, both of you are thieves.
I think we're talking about two different people. I don't know who you're talking about. And thanks for insulting me.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=lkillbrokehoes post=98722288]Sure you are good grin[/quote

Sure i am and you
Re: Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) by tarantino1: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
nkiliuzo:
bros I watch that movie but I didn't understand it all... they hype for such a confusing movie is over exaggerated

The film na garbage joor

Straight up trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies / Tonto Dikeh Plays Tomatoes And Garri Seller In New Movie ( Photos ) / Checkout Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2022 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.