Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew (3048 Views)

Nigerian Workers, NLC Demand 50 Per Cent Salary Increase Over Biting Inflation / APC Crisis: Don't Bite Off More Than You Can Chew! - Buhari Warns Tinubu / Wike Is Biting More Than He Can Chew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by helinues: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Who elected Igboho as the war general of SW?

Who gave him authority to speak on behalf of Yoruba's?

Imagine this miscreant having guts to challenge Ooni of Ife..

So the Yoruba leaders should have allowed him to start unnecessary war ? God punish devil

Anyways, trap set, to be catched soon

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by helinues: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
RedPanthar:
Says a fulani. Are you more yoruba than Igboho. He even bears the name of his town you miscreant.

Oode don't go and have a life of your own. 365 days Monday to Sunday promoting fulani agenda. What a shame of an existence

Coronavirus fall upon you there undecided Ewu

Is that all or do you still have any other things to say?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by Kriss216: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Your Ooni failed to speak up for his people. Sunday Igboho is more valuable in Yoruba land today than your Ooni and Tinubu combined!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by Amotolongbo(f): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

Imagine this miscreant having guys to challenge Ooni of Ife..

So the Yoruba leaders should have allowed him to start unnecessary war ? God punish devil

Sunday Igboho still abhors Ooni and Ife cos of the Ife/Modakeke crises which made Sunday Igboho a hero.
Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by helinues: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Your Ooni failed to speak up for his people. Sunday Igboho is more valuable in Yoruba land today more than your Ooni and Tinubu combined!

Well nobody is disputing how Yoruba leaders have been silent for so long regarding the herdsmen menace but Igboho's solution would rather escalate the issue
Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by nairalandankrah: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hellfirenews lols.. First mnk, sowore, now igboho..I understand your frustrations, but its their ancestral land and they have the right to defend it

8 Likes

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by Iykopee(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
A whacko is on the loose grin

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

Well nobody is disputing how Yoruba leaders have been silent for so long regarding the herdsmen menace but Igboho's solution would rather escalate the issue
hell anus can you tell us the solution you prefer as the federal government and state securities are under the jurisdiction of fulani.

With a toothless amoetekun that only arrest children and funalis on the roll killing?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by helinues: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Sunday Igboho still abhors Ooni and Ife cos of the Ife/Modakeke crises which made Sunday Igboho a hero.

Anyways, he has lost the little relevancy he has left with his wreckless statement.

Should army pounce on him, is it not the same elders he is busy accusing that would save him.

Igboho is not acting like an Omoluwabi but Omoburuku instead

1 Like

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by helinues: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mikecold:
hell anus can you tell us the solution you preferred with the federal government and state securities under the jurisdiction of fulani.

With a toothless amoetekun that only arrest children and funalis on the roll killing?

But my opinions and suggestions have been mattered for quite a while now...

Which still matter in the scheme of things in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by Fahdiga1: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

Same thing I've been asking. who made him the mouthpiece of the Yorubas? Is he a government official to be issuing quit notice to strangers? who the heck is Igboho

1 Like

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by MsAllison(f): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
shatap trash trash trash...
Sammy07 haffaze777
see una bloda oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

But my opinions and suggestions have been mattered for quite a while now...

Which still matter in the scheme of things in Nigeria
I asked you a simple question.

Answer and stop foaming in the mouth

9 Likes

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by helinues: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
shatap trash trash trash...
Sammy07 haffaze777
see una bloda oo

Are you tired of creating new monikers or don't tell me you are afraid of mods.

Switch and continue with your cancellation business.

We comments, you cancel, I report, mods wiped your cancellation efforts out, everybody is fine

Right?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by helinues: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mikecold:
I asked you a simple question.

Answer and stop foaming in the mouth

What's your question?

Supporters opinion don't count but the leaders opinion...
Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Same thing I've been asking. who made him the mouthpiece of the Yorubas? Is he a government official to be issuing quit notice to strangers? who the heck is Igboho
Who gave the fulanis right to take life they didn't create at will?

Are they representative of the one who created the life?

6 Likes

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by MsAllison(f): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Are you tired of creating new monikers or don't tell me you are afraid of mods.

Switch and continue with your cancellation business.

We comments, you cancel, I report, mods wiped your cancellation efforts out, everybody is fine

Right?
[/s]
what's this one saying

Sammy07 haffaze777 lzaa imhotep Gandollaar

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

What's your question?

Supporters opinion don't count but the leaders opinion...
You said Igboho should be stopped because he is doing the wrong thing.

My question is what should be the solution to Fulani terrorist who feel they can take life at risk with support from the government and agencies at all levels?

4 Likes

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by helinues: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mikecold:
You said Igboho should be stopped because he is doing the wrong thing.

My question is what should be the solution to Fulani terrorist who feel they can take life at risk with support from the government and agencies at all levels?

Both parties have been busy having a meeting on how to have lasting solution to the herdsmen palava.

Igboho should stay out of it.. Simple as ABC
Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

Both parties have been busy having a meeting on how to have lasting solution to the herdsmen palava.

Igboho should stay out of it.. Simple as ABC
Crap

While they have been having and continue to have these meetings have the fulani terrorists stayed off killing to perfect solution?

If Fulani herdsmen who are the agressors aren't respecting meetings you have no right to tell Igboho to stay off (he is only a reactor to fulani violations)

6 Likes

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by thelinguist: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Be making noise

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by Redcrafton: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
@Helinues, please show where you have created a thread saying that the killer herdsmen who did this in Benue and all parts of the country are biting more than they can chew...

Brutal and shameful hypocrisy is the bane of Nigeria society.

Remember no arrests have been made to stop the consistent carnage.

11 Likes

Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by duro4chang(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
RedPanthar:
Says a fulani. Are you more yoruba than Igboho. He even bears the name of his town you miscreant.

Oode don't go and have a life of your own. 365 days Monday to Sunday promoting fulani agenda. What a shame of an existence

Coronavirus fall upon you there undecided Ewu
Something is wrong with you.You this fulani slave. One day you will surely fall into the hands of your slave masters.It then will be too late for you .You are being prepared for your suya. You just continue .
Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by helinues: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Redcrafton:
@Helinues, please show where you have created a thread saying that the killer herdsmen who did this in Benue and all parts of the country are biting more than they can chew...

Brutal and shameful hypocrisy is the bane of Nigeria society.

Remember no arrests have been made to stop the consistent carnage.

Why do I have to create thread about Benue insecurities? Didn't they have the citizens that are affected?

Sorry I can only talk about my region, SW
Re: Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew by adeolakemi: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

Brooklyn south

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos / Tinubu again Goofs multiple times In Kaduna. / Picture From Sowore's Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.