Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos (3043 Views)

Obi Visited Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hospital Nkpor, Donated ₦15 Million And... / Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Aderewah: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
He came and only went to Trem, Chosen and some catholic church. Man didn't visit any of the main churches that are manned by Yoruba. Tribalist per Akpu.

55 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by AlabiJ: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
That's his major constituency naw. What were you expecting. Same way he's expecting to secure his highest number of votes from the SE. Peter Obi is an igbo project so cut him some slack.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by immortalcrown(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is there any Church that only Igbo people are allowed to attend in Lagos? Keep making noise without giving any fact.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Masterito(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Do you know if he was invited? Stop smoking trash?
Aderewah:
He came and only went to Trem, Chosen and some catholic church. Man didn't visit any of the main churches that are manned by Yoruba. Tribalist per Akpu.

17 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Vulturereloaded: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
After what they did to osibanjo, the churches should be looking for Obi.

They will use church, Simon Ekpa, Pandora. To fight their messiah. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Akurakambe(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please don't cry, he's not done yet. He'll visit all the big churches in Nigeria, from Winners, Rccg, deeper life, dunamis etc.

But don't play tribal and religious card.
Peter Obi is coming
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

36 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by duro4chang(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Maybe because charity begins at home

6 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
He has always been a an ethnic bigot. WL-Rufai called him out for his bigotry way back in 2018.

39 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Why are the Yoruba people angry and even crying more than Tinubu

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by paramakina202: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aderewah:

You want him to visit all the churches In one day. Concentrate on your Muslim Muslim ticket.

11 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
You people are very funny
The catholic church he visited who is the Bishop and the Rev. Father
I mean what's the Reverend Father's name

13 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by naija4life247: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aderewah:

We won't even allow Igbos to vote in all the South West states. That I can assure you. They should get their PVC and go to their states to vote. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. No Igbo will be allowed to vote in Yoruba land, you cannot be my tenant and be planning with my enemies. Yorubas too in Igbo land have been told to come back home and vote, or stay in their houses on election day. It will be bloody if you put up any resistance.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by OBI2023: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
seunmsg:
He has always been a an ethnic bigot. WL-Rufai called him out for his bigotry way back in 2018.
kettle calling pot black

6 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by mighty2: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nah yeebow project, so what did you expect

48 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by naija4life247: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Why are the Yoruba people angry and even crying more than Tinubu

It's your parents that are crying blood

47 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by solmusdesigns: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Terrible Obigot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aderewah:
I'm watching you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aderewah:

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
lol is this the best guys got?
because we've not even started main campaign sef cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Munzy14(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Let your el-rufai use an Igbo man as his ADC..first.

Elrufai chief bigot in Nigeria history...Tribal and religious wise.

Finger with those who planned the elimination of Former Governor Yakowa of Kaduna because he is a Christian from Southern kaduna.

Or are Nigerians going to praise Elrufai for slaughtering of southern kaduna people?

He even went ahead to alter the usual process Muslim-christian ticket in Kaduna due to extreme hate for others... lipsrsealed

Elrufai is no match for Peter Obi...locally and Internationally..

Daft people always feel like they are intelligent online when they can't even handle the skeleton in their cupboard.

Kaduna used to be a home away from home for people, today it is no more because a bigot and religious extremist is in power.

He went to Anambra to activate rigging plans, Peter dealt with him...He should lick his wounds.

Ndi akpa-amu.

13 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Aderewah: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
I'm watching you
Get out from here

45 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by ogbuefi677(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

We won't even allow Igbos to vote in all the South West states. That I can assure you. They should get their PVC and go to their states to vote. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. No Igbo will be allowed to vote in Yoruba land, you cannot be my tenant and be planning with my enemies. Yorubas too in Igbo land have been told to come back home and vote, or stay in their houses on election day. It will be bloody if you put up any resistance.
Congratulations.
I've screenshot this your useless comment and forwarded to DSS and Nigerian police twitter handles.
You will become popular soon cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Wallade(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aderewah:

One of the reasons Peter Obi will not win the 2023 election is that he has been packaged and presented strongly with a tribalism perception.

Any leader that can't be detribalised and accommodating to all religion may not be able to rule Nigeria successfully, effectively and objectively.

Peter Obi is operating like he will be a sectional president and he is being packaged as such.

He will win a lot of Votes in the South East but fail in every other regions of Nigeria. That is my prediction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by BlazinGlory40: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Akurakambe:
Please don't cry, he's not done yet. He'll visit all the big churches in Nigeria, from Winners, Rccg, deeper life, dunamis etc.

But don't play tribal and religious card.
Peter Obi is coming
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

They have nothing on the man. Hence, their resort to playing the ethnic card.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Oplomo: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

You are just vomiting rotten amala, go and ask of Demoladullahi Ibn Balloturudeen and how he was turbaned Emir of ballot boxes in Okota during last elections. grin

Obi or Atiku will be your president, start getting used to it my dear brother. grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by BlazinGlory40: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Hahahahahaha!!! I thought you said igbos are 5percenters. So why are you scared of 5% ters voting in yoruba land if their votes are irrelevant? You are indirectly saying they have a large voting number. I laugh again

6 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

You smell like a coward.
I know Yorubas are cowards.
But niggar you stink

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wallade:

One of the reasons Peter Obi will not win the 2023 election is that he has been packaged and presented strongly with a tribalism perception.

Any leader that can't be detribalised and accommodating to all religion may not be able to rule Nigeria successfully, effectively and objectively.

Peter Obi is operating like he will be a sectional president and he is being packaged as such.

He will win a lot of Votes in the South East but fail in every other regions of Nigeria. That is my prediction.

Fold your prediction and stick it up your ass

2 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by noleflendum: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Masterito:
Do you know if he is invited? Stop smoking trash?
when is Peter Obi taking his campaign to Northern States?
Or are they already lockdown for him?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by BloomingDale(f): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Randy100: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

When I want to vote, just come out, na better slap I go give you to reset your senses. I am in Lagos and I will vote for Obi. Tribal and keypad Warlord. You will choke on your hate with my Igbo people.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by AmehTsaev: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
seunmsg:
LOL this is funny, El rufai of all people calling Obi a tribalist is as comical as a member of Boko haram calling a member from ISWAP a terrorist...El rufai should be the least person to call another person a tribalist.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Proposed National Super Grid / First Aircraft Lands At Asaba Airport / Tinubu Lied About Obama’s Invitation To Democratic Party Convention Says DNC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.